Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Sarin took a sip of his mocha and sighed happily. He checked the time on his phone and smiled. "good... I still have a lot of time before I have t' go..."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"I'd love to" Sarin took another sip and stood up. "want t' just walk around the park?" offers him a hand up. "it's a pretty nice night out"

Andres nodded and gladly accepted Sarin's hand.

"that sounds great! Let's go." He picked up his cup and followed Sarin.

Sarin nodded and picked up his cup in his free hand. "yep" he lead the man outside and took a deep breath of the cool air. "ah, it's so refreshing..."

Andres took a deep breathe and exhaled.

"it is! It's nice and chilly and with this drink, I'm warm."

He began to laugh and sighed.

"sorry. It's just so nice. Kinda makes me feel like crying."

Sarin frowned and leaned a bit closer."are ya okay? please don't cry..." he lightly kissed the man's cheek. "wanna sit down for a bit?"

Andres laughed and shook his head.

"I'm fine, just really happy. Hope this never changes."

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sarin sighed and pulled Andres towards the park. "come on then, let's go" He smiled gently. "I'm gonna stay here with ya, so don't worry about things changing"

"The beach? Hm... I think I've been there once or twice... But it was was when I was a really little kid" he sighed and shrugged. ""I don't really travel much... How about you?"

"can't say that I'm a traveler, but I'd like to see more of the world, i guess. I was thinking maybe when summer comes around, we could go to the beach."

"That sounds wonderful" Satin grinned at him."I'd love t' go with ya, maybe we can save up our money and stay there for a few days"

Andres bounced in excitement.

"that's a great idea! We should! Then we can stay somewhere, together! That would be so much fun!"

"I know there are place that let ya rent little beach houses... I've never done it but I've seen pictures and it looks fun" Sarin blushed softly at the idea of going with Andres

Andres squealed and grew super excited.

"yes! We must! Then we could snuggle and the night sky together." He said, excitedly.

Sarin smiled brightly, getting happy from the other's excitement. "yeah! that sounds like a lot of fun! we should definately do that this summer"

"yes! We must! Then we can walk by the ocean and pick seashells and swim and make sandcastles!" He was being to grow more and more excited, when suddenly the sharp pain in his head grew extremely painful and caused him to blackout in the middle oftheir walk.

Sarin gasped and dropped his cup, quickly catching Andres in his arms. He was actually pretty strong from dancing, so he managed to hold the man up. "Andres? Hey, are ya okay? Fuck..." He gently tried to help the man lay down so he could look for his phone.

He woke up with a splitting headache to the sensation of someone going through his pockets. In self defense, he punched the person in the face and sat up.

"what are you doing? If you're gonna steal something from someone, make sure they're dead." He snapped.

Sarin gasped and jerked away, clutching at his face. "W-what the hell Andres? Its just me! I was trying to call Sam 'cause you fuckin' passed out" he rubbed his cheek. "Asshole... I was just worried..."

Andres stood up and sighed.

"look Sarin. I'm very grateful for the help, but I'm a grown ass man. I can take care of myself."

He picked up Sarin and checked his cheek. He gave a whistle.

"whoa, that's bad. Don't think you'll be able to work with that bruise on your cute little face." He said with a chuckle.

Sarin blushed deeply as he was called cute. "I-idiot, what's wrong with ya?" he tried to struggle away "is the bruise really that bad? fuck... I can't take too many days off..."

Andres chuckled and gave a hard squeeze to Sarin's jaw.

"oh darn. I'd hate to see you like this." He said sarcastically.

He let go of his chin.

"how about i pay for the night you missed of work, Hmm?" He chuckled.

Sarin winced as his jaw was squeezed. "Pay? What the hell do ya mean? And why're ya actin' so weird? Did ya hit ya head or somethin'?" He demanded to know, the whole situation felt surreal.