~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

After done take the foods Ryuji walked to the table that his lover choose then put the tray on the table before sat himself down. "Is he your friend, Taiga?" He asked while put the plate of curry in front him as he looked to someone that waved at his lover.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga smiled"yes he is my friend and his name are Souto, he lost his right food in accident, so becuse of that have he been hospitaled for long time" he start to eat his spicy curry

Ryuji nodded in understanding and put a bottle of mineral beside Taiga when pulled closer his own plate. "Oh my, that's really bad though now he looked happy and smiled.. " he commented while scooped his teriyaki.

Taiga smiled"yes I have always Wonder how he can smile and be positiv since he lost his right foot and dont have any parents" he continue eat his spicy curry

Ryuji keep listened to Taiga's story about Souto, felt sympathy for him. "Maybe he already get used and accept his condition.." he glanced a bit at the one legged male then eat his food again.

Taiga start panicked litter bit"dont worry Ryuji its not like I Would fall for him Or be with him and I'm not going to cheat on you, so you dont have to worry about that"

Ryuji blinked his eyes before chuckled softly after saw his lover panicked for silly reason. "I don't think like that, Taiga.. I just felt pity to Souto's condition. After all I believe you won't ever cheat on me.." he reached Taiga's hand and smiled softly at him.

Taiga blushed and smiled"sorry about that and thank you for belive in me, I love you so much" he hugged Ryuji

Ryuji shakes his head slowly then smiled. "It's okay, Taiga.. I love you too.." he blushed as he got hug before hugged back his lover.

Taiga stop hugging Ryuji and smiled'what do you want to do after we finish to eat?' he start to eat last bite of his spicy curry

Ryuji leaned back as Taiga break the hug, finish up his teriyaki rice then glanced at his lover. "Um. I don't know.. maybe got home but I can accompany you a bit longer.." he said, drink his bottle mineral.

Taiga smiled''what really that so sweet of you'' he raise himself up and start slowly walking towards his room, so he could rest again

Ryuji blushed softly "I-It's not big deal.." he said, followed Taiga after finished his water then followed him while hold on his arm.

Taiga walked inside his room with Ryuji and lay himself down on bed, smiled at Ryuji''I hope you get good grade on your final test''

When both of them reached the room, Ryuji helped a bit Taiga to laid on the bed then nod his head. "yeah, I hope so.. thanks.." he paused, looked back at his lover. "maybe when you wake up, I already gone home.. I need to study after all.." he chuckled.

Taiga smiled"Yes I understand that and I'm going to miss you so much, can you kiss me before you go home?" He yawned and feelt himself tired

Ryuji blushed softly and nodded, leaned closer then kissed Taiga gently a bit long. "now you can sleep.. I'll wait until you fall asleep.." he smiled.

Ryuji watched Taiga's peaceful sleeping face then smiled. "He fall asleep really fast.." he chuckled, pecked a small kiss on his lover's cheek before walked out of the room slowly.

Ryuji felt more happy relieved now since Taiga recovered fast from his wound. After take a couple minutes of walks, he arrived to his house then decided to laze on the couch and watch tv on living room before going to his room.

Ryuji fall asleep after watch tv for a couple minutes and being waken up when the sky already dark. "Hmm.. D-Dad? you home early than usual.." he stand slowy while yawning. Akira just nodded and wrapped blanket around his son's body. "Don't sleep here, Ryuji.. you will catch a cold you can sleep again on your room but you must drink something before.." Ryuji a bit surprised when heard his father so kind to him suddenly but just obeyed his words.

Taiga wake up couple hours later and so the was dark out, so he decide to eat some suppe at cafeteria, so he raise himself up from bed and walked out Of his room towards cafeteria

After make a hot cocoa, Akira walked back to his son and gave it to him. "Thanks dad.." Ryuji sipped the hot drink slowly. Akira nodded and smiled softly. "You're welcome.. you had exam on monday, right? Ehmm, by the way I want talk to you tomorrow.. is it not disturb your study?" Akira said the main reason straightly. Ryuji blinked but sighed with a nod after heard the reason from his father. "Sure dad.. it won't disturb my study.. you can talk to me tomorrow.." he smiled which made Akira sighed in relief then pushed his son to his room. "Okay then.. you must sleep now.." Ryuji chuckled then walked to his room.