~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji arched his back more at the moment Taiga thrust inside him hard a the last time and filled him with much cums, made him shot his cum as well on his lover's stomach.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji chuckled softly while Taiga fall asleep on him and mumbled his name. "You looked like a kid..." he smiled before fall asleep as well.

Taiga wake up some hour later and start to gaspe, he pushed curtain from window and so the was morning out.

Taiga gasped again and said in tired voice"its it morning already, I really dont want to Get up from bed"

Ryuji whimpered a bit before rolled to the side as heard a loud gasp from Taiga, open up his eyes and wake up slowly. "Uhnn? What's wrong, Taiga?" He said a sleepy tone while yawned and stretched his arm slightly, wrinkled his forehead since the light too bright to his eyes.

Taiga took for curtain and smiled"nothing its wrong its just suck at its morning already"

Ryuji yawned but open his eyes wide cause Taiga mentioned that it's already morning. "H-Huh? I think I just fall asleep for a couple of hours.."

Ryuji chuckled with a smile. "Yeah, you're right.. you have school today, right? you have to prepare soon.."

Taiga smiled"yes I have school today, what about you?" He raise himself up from bed and walked towards badroom

Ryuji stretched his arm and get off of the bed. "W-Well, I had some class but both of my teacher are sick so I guess my class just have self study today.."

Taiga smiled"I guess you are lucky then, I wish I had self study but It cant be helped" he walked inside bathroom and took himself off his clothes and start to wash himself

Ryuji chuckled softly and shrugged slightly. "yeah, but it better if school break but my homeroom teacher said all of my class must present.." he sighed, stand in front of the bathroom and waited if Taiga wanna take a bath together.

Taiga smiled"do you want to take bath together?" He knew what Ryuji answer Would be but asked anyway

Ryuji smiled widely as he heard Taiga asked him then nodded. "Yeap.." he took off his clothes then joined his lover and soaked himself with water.

Ryuji blushed as he heard Taiga, rub the soap on his body. "E-Eh? I think it's usual if we take a bath together, right?"