YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

After finished take off his clothes, Ryuji looked up at Taiga still with flushed face. "I'm done, Taiga.."

Taiga smirked"you are very sexy and I keep falling more in love with you" he start kissing Ryuji and use his hands on his member slowly moved up and down

Ryuji blushed more brightly as he heard Taiga's compliment words then let his lover kissed him; kissed back as well. He a bit startled cause the other start to stroke his member too.

• 4 weeks later...

Taiga continue kissing Ryuji and move his hand up and down on his member in fast speed

Taiga stop kissing Ryuji and smiled"what is it my love?" He continue stroke his member in fast speed

Ryuji breathed some air after Taiga break the kiss then blushed after he asked him. "I-I want you now.." he said while moaned cause the stroke keep going.

Taiga smiled"sure I want you to very much" he stop stroking Ryuji and put his member inside him and slowly trusth inside him

Ryuji blushed more after he heard Taiga felt the same, whined a bit cause the stroke on his cock stopped yet he bit his lips as his lover's tip poked his ass, moaned when it thrust in.

Ryuji looked up at Taiga and nod his head slowly. "Y-Yeah it hurt a bit but I'm okay.." he smiled, leaned on the palm that stroke his cheek.

Taiga smiled"okay I'm going to continue then" he slowly moved outside and inside Of Ryuji

Ryuji nodded slightly as he grabbed on Taiga's arm, grunted at the moment his lover's member moved inside him.

Taiga took out his member and start to thrusth deeper inside Ryuji, continue kissing him

Ryuji hold his breath as Taiga suddenly pulled out his cock but arched his back cause his lover pushed his cock back more deeper, drooled and keep kissing him.

Ryuji moaned within the kiss, tighten his grip on Taiga's arm and arched his back cause his lover keep pounding hard inside him.

Taiga stop kissing and smiled"I'm going to cum soon" he continue move outside and inside Of Ryuji in fast speed

Ryuji breathed much air once Taiga broke the kiss, nodded his head slowly. " M-Me too, let's c-cum together.." he said with his loud moans.