Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi rubs the back of his head as he sighs as he walks. He puts his hands in his pocket as he continues walking, wondering were he should go to think. Daichi pats at his pocket and perks his head up, realizing he forgot his phone and walks into a nearby cafe just to take a seat, resting his head on the table only to get covered by the store owner with a blanket. Daichi looks up at the owner and hides under the blanket, falling asleep.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu sat on the edge of his bed with his boyfriend's phone still on his hand, let out another deep sighs before let his body fall on the bed. "why this kind of things happen to me.. for the god sake, I'm still young! why I have an Erectile Dysfunction.." he scratched his hair in frustration, rolled his body to the side but stopped as his stomach growled. "ah, I should make something since Daichi's still out.." with lazy steps he made his way toward the kitchen and opened the fridge to checked what kind of food that he can made.

Daichi was fast asleep with his head lowered and rubs his face slightly as he slowly wakes up. He yawns and gets up, walking out of the cafe and heads to the park. Daichi sits down on the bench, resting his chin on his palm and sighs, watching the birds fly around and dog owners play with their pets.

Tetsu found a couple of eggs, a plastic bag of shrimp and some ingredients, decided to make a seafood fried rice since they still had much rice on the rice cooker. He start to prepare the ingredient and washed the shrimps, after done with the shrimps he put that aside on the bowl and concentrate sautes ingredient on the pan for the fried rice; hoping Daichi will come back so they can eat it together.

Haru opens the door and watches Tetsu cook. "Hey.. is everything going okay here," he rubs the back of his head as he walks towards the kitchen and places his hand on Tetsu's shoulder as he cooks.

Tetsu continue his cooking and always let out a soft sighs and when his seafood fried rice almost done, he jolted cause Haru appeared out of nowhere and patted his shoulder. "Ha-Haru? you startled me.." he looked at the older male and paused before nod his head slightly. "y-yeah.. everything is fine, Haru.."

Haru looks at Tetsu and rubs the back of his head, "it sounds like there is a lot of tension though," he pats Tetsu's back. He slowly walks to the other side and leans down, looking at Tetsu, "are you positive?"

Tetsu is done with his seafood fried rice and moved it the plate that he prepared before. "E-Err.. y-you don't have to be that worried, Haru.. I'm okay.." he assured the other with another awkward laughs yet he unconsciously touched the hot pan that just he put away before. "Ouch! Damn!" he hissed and quickly dipped his burned hand on the small washbasin that full of water.

Haru looks at Tetsu and shakes his head with a sigh, smiling slightly, "oh really? Kinda looks like your distracted," he leans closer to Tetsu and pokes his nose. "So.. I didn't hear the whole story, what exactly happened," he gets up and goes to the freezer, getting some ice and puts a few ice cubes into the water in the washbasin, sitting on the counter.

Tetsu bit his lower lips as he saw his hand turned out red under the water, blinked his eyes since the older male poked his nose suddenly; sighed after Haru put on some ice cubes into the washbasin. "y-you'll laugh for sure if I tell you.. I bet you already read the message that Daichi sent this morning.." he said after a long pause, looked to the side with embarrassed face; not sure to tell about the truth to older male.

Haru looks at Tetsu and crosses his arms after noticing how embarrassed Tetsu was, "yeah... I won't laugh so why do you think I will? If it is something funny than sure but this isn't really something funny I imagine." He looks at Tetsu and shakes his head, "he didn't go into detail in the text message so what is wrong? Just say it."

Tetsu sighed softly and looked back at the older male that already sat near the counter, bit his lower lips and nod his head. "fine.. I'll tell you.." he said, twitched a little since his palm throbbed suddenly. "..this morning, I wake up like usual but I felt something off with my body.. and well, you know.. every couple do this.. Daichi seduced me by sitting on my crotch even rubbed it with his leg but nothing happen.." he paused and blushed in real embarrassed. "..I even checked by myself at the bathroom, it can be that I have an ED, right, Haru? even Daichi misunderstand it by sending you message like that.."

Haru listens to Tetsu with his arms crossed and back rested on the wall. He rubs the back of his head as he glances to the side, thinking for a few minutes and rubs his chin with a smile as he looks at Tetsu, uncrossing his arms, "well.. the way you two do it daily, it might just be possible your cum supply is drained. You need to let it restore before probably getting a erection, its no harm done, all guys get it, especially the active ones," he laughs a little and leans closer to Tetsu, "and your pretty active."

Tetsu went silent since his boyfriend's brother got silent and in deep thought. However as he listened Haru about the right explain about his lower half condition and blushed so bright red after heard it all though kinda relief as well since its usual for guys to had it. "wh-whaat? s-stop saying I'm the active one.. I can't help it okay.. who can hold back with a cute boyfriend like Daichi, right?" he start to blurted out something that embarrassing himself more and covered his mouth with his other hand. "..f-forget what I say before, Haru.. err.. so, what should I do then?" he asked in curious, still mixed in embarrassment.

Haru looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, crossing his arms, "well.. because of that, your empty and it is hard to get erected." He rubs the back of his head and blinks, laughing a little and rubs Tetsu's head, "yeah yeah I already know how much you feel about Daichi." Haru rubs his chin and thinks, "hm.. well just wait until its done filling up I suppose. You can't just expect to be hard 24/7," Haru laughs a little.

Tetsu looked so speechless as Haru kept talking embarrassing stuff without getting awkward. "o-okay okay, I get it.. so can you stop to say such embarrassing stuff, Haru?" he hold up his hand and closed his eyes as got pats on the head. "f-fine.. I'll wait if you say something like that.." he paused and glanced at his cooked foods and back to Haru. "..by the way.. Daichi took long time outside.. he's not telling you where's he going? we can eat this fried rice if he's still not coming back.."

Haru looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, nodding his head, "alright... I suppose I am done teasing you for today," he smiles and walks into the other room. He slowly looks at Tetsu and slicks his hand though his hair, "well.. it's kind of hard to contact him when his phone is on the counter there." He looks at Tetsu, "don't worry, I am sure he is just getting some fresh air."

Tetsu scratched his hair and pouted at the older male who start to walked to another room. "geez.. such a meanie brother, huh? though it's better than my sis.." he grunted and put the fried rice on the box for they eat it later. Then glanced at the his boyfriend's phone and back to Haru. "but still.. I'm gonna walked out and search for him then.. I can't stay still if I'm not seeing him right now.." he said though he twitched back because his burned hand still throbbed; make sure the kitchen clean before head to the front door.

Haru looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "well, being tease is not a big deal you know," he smiles softly as he watches Tetsu put away the rice and walks back to the kitchen. He looks at Tetsu and rubs the back of his head, biting his bottom lip, "well.. I better go with you since he is my brother so. You should keep your hand in a bag filled with ice, it will help the burns." Haru walks to the freezer and gets some ice, placing the ice in a freezer plastic bag, opening it and puts Tetsu's hand in the bag, "well... let's go," he walks outside and holds the door open for Tetsu.

Haru looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "well, being tease is not a big deal you know," he smiles softly as he watches Tetsu put away the rice and walks back to the kitchen. He looks at Tetsu and rubs the back of his head, biting his bottom lip, "well.. I better go with you since he is my brother so. You should keep your hand in a bag filled with ice, it will help the burns." Haru walks to the freezer and gets some ice, placing the ice in a freezer plastic bag, opening it and puts Tetsu's hand in the bag, "well... let's go," he walks outside and holds the door open for Tetsu.

Tetsu blinked and stopped his steps as the older male called him out which made him turned around and saw him took something from the freezer. "e-eh it's okay though.." he said as the other put his hand on the ice bag and smiled slightly at the other. "th-thanks Haru.." he muttered and sighed cause the ice bag surely made his throbbed palm felt better. He walked out at the moment Haru held open the door and waiting him on the sidewalk in front of the house. "so where should we search Daichi first?" he asked the male, hold the ice bag with his other hand.

Haru looks at Tetsu and smiles, "it's no big deal, I have suffered from burns before.. ice is probably the best method." He closes the door once Tetsu walks out of the house, locking it soon after and rubs his chin, "hm.. well we can try looking at his favorite spots he likes to go to think about stuff," he puts his key into his pocket and starts walking in the direction of the shops and restaurants.

Tetsu smiled softly and nod his head gently while the older male explained that he had same experience like him, followed him as well. "Okay.. how about we search Daichi at the nearest cafe first.. well.. we can search at the restaurant too.." he said while walking side by side with Haru, pressed more his burned hand to the ice cubes; keep an eye around him so maybe he can found Daichi.

Haru nods his head and walks along the sidewalk. He looks at Tetsu and pats his back with a soft smile, "don't worry, I am sure he is fine, he probably just wanted some fresh air," he rubs his hand though his hair as he looks around, keeping his eyes open for Daichi.

"y-yeah.. thanks Haru.." Tetsu bit relaxed as Haru patted his back, nodded at his words and kept looking the cafe that they passed while walking on the sidewalk. However as he looked to the park, his eyes caught Daichi's back which made him smiled widely and nudged the older male. "Haru.. he's there! at that park.." he said before rushed to his boyfriend who sat on one of the bench.