Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"o-okay.. if you say so.." Tetsu let his pouty lips back to normal and smiled instead, rubbed his head against his own pillow as felt Daichi's hand wrapped around his body. "good night, my lovely Daichi.." he kissed the top of his boyfriend's head gently and closed his eyes back and driffted to sleep until the morning came.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi perks his head up as he looks at Tetsu with a smile, nodding his head, "good night," he snuggles back against Tetsu and holds onto him, pulling Tetsu slightly closer and lets out a soft yawn, falling asleep with his head resting on Tetsu's chest.

Tetsu sleep so soundly until the morning came and the sun light peeked from the slit of their window's room to his face. He grunted and shifted to the side before slowly opened his eyes, found Daichi still fall asleep beside him which made him smiled. However he feels something off with his lower body and at the end he just shrug it off and continue to snuggle to his boyfriend's body and want to continue his sleep.

Daichi continues sleeping and mumbles softly with a grunt as he felt the sun shining in his face, pulling the blanket over his face with a pout, "too... bright," he mumbles in his sleep and turns onto his stomach, nuzzling his face against the pillow and continues sleeping.

Tetsu blinked as he saw his cute boyfriend grumbled and hiding under the blanket. "silly boy.." he muttered with a soft chuckles, stood up to made sure the curtain closed so the sun don't bother both of them and slumped back to the bed. He kissed Daichi's forehead gently and closed his eyes back while hugging him.

Daichi slowly opens his eyes and watches Tetsu as he turns on his back, stretching out his arms with a yawn and rubs his eyes as he continues sleeping. He slowly opens his eyes after feeling his forehead getting kissed and looks at Tetsu with a smile, rubbing his face against Tetsu's chest.

Tetsu couldn't sleep back since the other kept moving and rubbed against his chest so he opened his eyes back and looked down at Daichi who smiled at him. "do you have a good rest, my lovely boyfriend?" he asked, lifted Daichi's chin and kissed his lips gently with a soft hums; his hand start to rubbed the others body as well.

Daichi slowly opens his eyes and rubs them, looking at Tetsu with a smile with a yawn and slowly nods his head, rubbing his eyes, "yes, I slept pretty good, what about you," he tilts his head to the side. Daichi kisses Tetsu and smiles softly, resting his head on Tetsu's chest while his body was getting rubbed and blushes softly.

Tetsu played with Daichi's tongue for a moment while his hand continue rubbing every inch of his boyfriend's body. He ended the kiss with a soft pants and nodded at the others words. "yeah.. I had a good sleep too, Daichi.." he smiled and caressed gently Daichi's cheek; though he still felt something off with his body but tried to hide it.

Daichi blushes as he watches Tetsu, tilting his head and laughs a little, stretching out his arms, "what are you doing," he blushes softly as lays his head down while feeling Tetsu touch his cheek, looking up at Tetsu and tilts his head to the side, "is everything okay," he asks Tetsu confusingly.

"Nothing~ just want to touch your body.." Tetsu said playfully and watched the other stretched his arms, leaned back on his pillow. However he paused for a moment as Daichi asked him with confused looks. "e-eeh? yeah.. I'm okay though.." he pinched the other cheeks instead, still tried to hid it since he himself dont' know why he felt something off with his body.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes bright red as he laughs a little, "your so naughty," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head to the side and rubs the back of his head as he watches Tetsu, slowly crawling on top of Tetsu and smiles, "are you sure everything is okay," he tilts his head slightly.

Tetsu blinked and jolted in surprise at the moment his boyfriend crawled on top of his body suddenly, looked at the him and sighed softly. "I.. myself didn't know what's wrong with my body actually.." he said it at the end but looked up and cupped Daichi's cheek slowly. "well.. you don't have to be worry that much.." he smiled.

Daichi looks down at Tetsu, tilting his head as he was reacting differently. He rubs the back of his head and sits on Tetsu's stomach while blushing as his cheeks got cupped, smiling as he looks at Tetsu, "are you sure your feeling okay? Your very touchy today," he blushes bright red.

Tetsu couldn't help but chuckled softly at the moment he saw his boyfriend's cheek turned out into pink blush, hummed cause the other kept asking him. "eeh? it's no good to become a touchy?" he asked with tilted head, snickered softly and moved his hand down to Daichi's chest then rubbing the nipple beneath the shirt.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and pouts a little, looking to the side as he crosses his arms. He tilts his head and blushes bright red, shaking his head, "w-what? No of course not, but your really touchy this morning," he glances to the side. Daichi slowly looks up at Tetsu, blushing as he looks down and watches his nipple hardening under his shirt while Tetsu touches it and covers his face embarrassingly.

Tetsu chuckled softly at the moment he heard his boyfriend stuttered cutely. "then it's not a problem again right, my lovely Daichi? I just wanna touch your body.. that's all.." he grinned cause he felt Daichi's nipple perked under his shirt. "what a slut nipple we have here~" he said it playfully, pinched gently both of Daichi's nipple and felt the others butt moved against his crotch but weirdly he's not reacted yet.

Daichi blushes and sighs softly, slowly nodding his head, "I-I suppose not but I am still sensitive," he rubs the back of his head. He looks down at his nipple and blushes, looking to the side, "b-because your touching it," he gasps as both his nipples were pinched and rubs his foot on Tetsu's crotch.

"nah~ it's great if your body so sensitive.. so I can tease your body until I satisfied.." Tetsu laughed and watched his boyfriend's face became more bright red. He couldn't help but smirked widely cause Daichi gasped at his touch and surprised cause the others foot rubbed his crotch. Yet he's more surprise cause his cock didn't wake up at all like usual. "the hell! it's not like usual.." he unconsciously said harsh words.

Daichi blushes and pouts a little as he looks to the side, grumbling a little while his face was bright pink. He smiles as he slightly felt Tetsu's cock on his foot but then slowly sits up, tilting his head to the side. Daichi looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "well.. seems like your not ready right now," he sticks his tongue out and lays on his side with a yawn, rubbing his eyes.

Tetsu blinked in surprise as realize he swear out right if front of his boyfriend and looked back at the other who got off of his body. "err.. yeah.. maybe my body still not awaken yet.." he laughed but with awkward way, watched Daichi lay down beside him then ley himself down as well. However his mind can't calm after saw his crotch not reacted at all so he stood up from his bed. "I'm gonna wash my face for a moment, Daichi.." he said before left to the bathroom with mixed feeling.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and shakes his head, "no.. its fine," he rubs the back of his head. He looks up and nods his head, "alright that is fine," he lowers his head a little, rubbing his chin and reaches for his phone, turning onto his back and opens his phone, starting to text Haru.

"...I think Tetsu is getting tired of me...," is all he text to Haru and closes his phone, curling up and closes his eyes, taking a nap.

After Tetsu walked out of the bedroom, he dashed to the bathroom and got inside quickly while locked the door as well. "Daichi must be think I'm weird.." he clicked his tongue in annoy -more to himself- then turned on the water on the sink and washed his face then sighed deeply. "after all why my lower half didn't react at all?" he talked to himself quietly, pulled down his pants that he wear before left the bedroom and with hesitant moves he stroked his cock slowly and got impatient since his cock still didn't react even his strokes already so fast.

Daichi slowly turns on his stomach, hiding under the blanket and continues sleeping. He lowers his head slowly and rubs his face against the pillow with a soft sigh, opening his eyes, ~maybe I should get some fresh air,~ he thought as he crawls off the bed and sits on the bed, putting on his shoes and adjusts his clothes and walks downstairs, walking out the door and closes the door, didn't realize he left his phone on the bed as he walks down the hallway.

Tetsu's face turned out pale as realize the possibility about why his cock didn't react to any kind of touch. "don't tell me that I had an ED at this young age.." he said to himself with bitten lips then slumped to the bathroom floor. "damn.. is this kind of punishment cause I do nothing except sex, huh" he sighed deeply, washed his face one more time then buttoned his pants before walked back to the bedroom but found no one there, just Daichi's phone that on the bed. "he's going out without tell me?" he muttered and took his boyfriend's phone and unlocked it, blinked as saw the message that the other sent. "oh god.. he's really misunderstanding it.."