Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi looks at Tetsu as he nibbles on his finger and squirms his hips while moaning, arching his back a little and bites his bottom lip. He blinks and perks his head up, looking at Tetsu while pouting, "I-I was just cleaning myself out," he pokes Tetsu's nose and grumbles a little, nibbling Tetsu's ear. He arches his back a little and moves his hand to his cock, starting to stroke his cock and glances at Tetsu, "w-well, then don't tease me if you want another round," he squirms his hips side to side slowly.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu laughed at the moment he watched his boyfriend whined in protest while poked his nose; though he grunted cause the other nibbled his ears. However he gt distracted cause Daichi start to stroked his own cock which made Tetsu got excited. "Okay~ then tried to hold my hard thrust, okay~" he said playfully, pushed his length ij one jerk with a mixed grunts and moans. "So warm but slippery inside you, huh?" he whispered that bold words right on Daichi's ears before hold the others waist and thrust over and over on the bundle of nerve that will made Daichi jumped out in deep pleasure.

Daichi strokes his cock slowly so he wouldn't cum right away while blushing as he looks at Tetsu with a smile, "I am always good at handling your hard thrusts," he sticks his tongue out. He arches his back, moaning as he felt Tetsu's cock thrusting inside of him. He blushes and covers his face with his free hand while his other hand continue stroking his cock while moaning. Daichi gasps and arches his back, placing his hands on Tetsu's hands that were on his waist and moves slightly to Tetsu's movements.

Hearing his boyfriend's comment, Tetsu grinned ear to ear toward him with a slight chuckles. "Ohoo~ such an interesting answer, huh? Then be ready for something great, my lovely boyfriend.." he said with husky tone. As his tip hitting the other's sweet spot, he could felt Daichi's inner walls went tighten around him which made him moaned out as well. When Daichi's hand touched his hand and moved against his thrust, Tetsu increase his speed while his other hand reached Daichi's hand that stroked his cock, moved it fast. "You wont got pleasure if you stroked so slow like that, Daichi~"

Daichi blushes and bites his bottom lip, gasping and arches his back while moaning louder when his sweet spot was getting hit, starting to pre-cum a little. He rubs his thumb on the tip of his finger, rubbing the pre-cum and spreads his legs a little while Tetsu was thrusting. Daichi rests his head on Tetsu's shoulder and continues moaning, glancing at Tetsu while blushing and starts stroking his cock a little faster.

Tetsu's excitement became more high since Daichi's moans and gasps filling the bathroom even echoed so loud which made his cock twitched in anticipation inside of the others tight wall. Noticed his boyfriend's pre-cums start to leaked, Tetsu increase the speed of his thrust more and grinned cause Daichi stroked fast than before. He lifted Daichi's chin with his free hand and gave him the hungry kiss, licked Daichi's lower lips immediately to grant an entrance from him.

Daichi covers his mouth and drools a little, continues to moan and turns his head slightly, "it is so deep inside me already, I can feel it touch my sweet spot with every thrust," he arches his back and strokes his cock faster. Daichi looks at Tetsu and moans louder, rubbing the tip of his cock slowly with his thumb. Daichi closes his eyes and kisses Tetsu, blushing when his lip was getting licked and slowly opens his mouth while moving his hips against each of Tetsu's thrusts.

Tetsu couldn't help but laughed teasingly because of the others words, smirked while stared at his deep red face. "It's so rare to hear you saying such a detail things about something that so bold, Daichi.." he licked his lips naughtily, continue his deep thrust wildly. He kept kissing his boyfriend and grinned against his kiss before start to explore Daichi's hot cave with his skilled tongue, grunted cause Daichi's moved against his hard thrust yet still continue it when his hand creeped back on Daichi's chest and pinched the others nipple.

Daichi blushes and turns his head to the side while pouting, "d-don't think so much of it," he hides his face embarrassingly. He continues moaning and arches his back, playing with Tetsu's tongue while drool drips down the side of his mouth. Daichi moans in Tetsu's mouth, twitches a little when feeling Tetsu's hand and jolts a little as his nipple was pinched, stroking his cock faster and slowly moves his hips against Tetsu's movements.

Tetsu laughed more as he heard Daichi's stuttered and embarrassed words, grinned at him after ended their french kiss. "why you become more and more bold, huh that's why I can't hold myself back.." he said, slowed down his thrust but deepen it at the exact place of Daichi's pleasure spots. "and your body always so sensitive.. I love it~" he said it playfully, moved to licked his boyfriend's neck instead while kept pinched the other's nipple, felt his climax built up fast than usual.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing and pouts a little, looking to the side, "oh so you like it when I am more bold?" He sticks his tongue out while moving his hips into Tetsu's thrusts, moaning softly and strokes his cock faster. Daichi gasps when his spot got hit with every thrust and lowers his head, watching Tetsu play with his nipple and trembles when his neck was getting licked, starting to pre-cum and moves his hips a bit faster for Tetsu.

Tetsu let out a breathy chuckles as he noticed his boyfriend's face became more bright red, licked his lips teasingly. "of course~ It make you looked sexier than usual.." he said with a throaty voice, continue his deep thrust and grunted a couple of times cause Daichi didn't stop made his thrust collide with his hips movements, smirked slightly as noticed Daichi's pre-cums. However his cock seems couldn't hold back its load anymore so he shot his warm cums deep inside Daichi without any warning. "A-Ahn! cumming, Daichi!" he moaned out Daichi's name loudly which echoed inside the bathroom.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and shivers with every thrust, lowering his head and continues moaning, biting his bottom lip while drooling. He arches his back as the thrusts got deeper and bites his finger while moaning, drooling, "y-yes it feels so good," he gasps as he finally felt Tetsu blow his load inside and lowers his head while cuming, panting heavily.

Tetsu continue grunted until his last drop of his cums filled the deepest part of Daichi's butt, felt a warm cums splatted on his stomach as well. He leaned on his boyfriend's body for a while as tried to catching his breath once he calmed he reached the shower and turned on the warm water and let it soaked their messy body. "do you inside the bathroom, feels so good too, Daichi.." he chuckled, pecked the others lips lovingly.

Daichi bites his bottom lip while blushing and pants heavily, looking at Taka, "your so naughty, we just got done having a round and yet you do another round. You must get super kinky when Haru isn't here," he laughs a little. Daichi looks at Tetsu as nods his head with a smile, washing himself up again while blushing but then pouts, "I just got done cleaning myself," he nudges Tetsu and continues cleaning, kissing Tetsu and spreads his legs, attempting to clean his butt once again.

Tetsu tilted his head to the side, tried to act innocent toward the other. "nah.. it's because you always looked at me with such a bold face.. not just because Haru isn't home~" he said it playfully with a stuck out tongue, hummed softly at the moment the warm water rinsed his body then start to soaping his body one more time. "well~ you just should clean it up again, Daichi.." he chuckled and kissed back his boyfriend while ruffled Daichi's head slightly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing and pouts a little, "don't act so innocent, you know your just as kinky as I am," he nudges Tetsu and laughs a little. He blinks a couple of times, smiling and sticks his tongue out, leaning closer and licks Tetsu's tongue, sucking it slightly and laughs a little. He blushes and pouts a little, nudging Tetsu as he goes back to cleaning his butt and blushes softly, resting his back on Tetsu's chest as his hair was getting ruffled and looks at Tetsu, poking his forehead and sticks his tongue out a little, laughing softly and fixes his hair after Tetsu ruffled it, pouting slightly.

Tetsu laughed at his boyfriend's words and nodded in agreement at the end while laughed as got nudged by him. "yeah yeah~ that's why you agreed with anything I did to you, right?" he continue his soft laughs. He hummed within their kiss since Daichi's sucked his tongue and leaned to the shower a bit to rinsed his body while watching the other who still cleaned his cum filled butt. Tetsu smiled at the moment Daichi leaned on his chest and waited for him to finished his bath while tried to arranged Daichi's soaked hair that he ruffled before.

Daichi blushes and looks at Tetsu, pouting as he looks to the side and laughs a little, "you make it really hard to resist is why," he scratches his chin slightly. Daichi pulls back from the kiss while blushing, licking his lips with a smile. Daichi lets out a soft sigh as he felt the last drop of cum drip out of his butt, slowly standing up and shakes his hair slightly dry, stepping out of the tub and grabs a towel, starting to dry off.

Tetsu just laughed when he heard Daichi's comments and nodded since it's truth after all. Grinned after saw his boyfriend's flushed face after kissing him, he stood up as well after the other stepped out of the tub and walked toward Daichi to took another towel and dried himself before wrapping it around his waist. "ugh.. I felt sleepy and I already tired though it's still this early.." he glanced at the sky that just got dark, stretched both of his arms then walked to their room to get dressed.

Daichi looks at Tetsu with a smile as he was drying himself off, tilting his head and slowly nods his head, "yeah, taking a bath or shower is a good way to feel sleepy afterwards," he yawns and walks to the bedroom, going into the closet and gets out a t-shirt and some underwear, sitting on the bed and puts on his shirt and his underwear with a yawn, "should we go to sleep," he tilts his head as he lays down with his legs slightly spread provokingly.

"u-huh... that's right.." Tetsu answered with another big yawns, put on his clothes quickly so he can lay down on the bed after throw his towel to the hamper. However he stopped right away and rolled his eyes at Daichi who lay down the bed with inviting legs. "come on, Daichi~ don't make me to do the third round.." he flicked his boyfriend's forehead playfully and lay his body beside Daichi with a sighs of content, rolled closer to the others body.

Daichi laughs a little and turns on his side as he pokes Tetsu's forehead, "it isn't my fault you get horny so quickly," he pulls the blanket over his shoulder with a yawn. He looks at Tetsu as he was closer, snuggling under the blanket with a yawn and closes his eyes, falling asleep.

Tetsu grunted with a slight pouts at the moment he heard Daichi's words. "yeah yeah.. I'm the who's always easy to got a boner.." he grumbled while saying that but snuggled to his boyfriend's body as the blanket covered their body, nodding off a couple of times before closed his eyes and fast asleep a moment after that.

Daichi laughs a little and sticks his tongue out, "aww.. don't get all moody," he pouts a little and yawns, rubbing his eyes. He snuggles closer to Tetsu and smiles softly in his sleep, slowly wrapping one of his arms around Tetsu, rubbing his head against Tetsu's chest.