Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"such a meanie.." Tetsu pouted slightly at the older male but blinked as he saw him yawned in tired way. "ara~ can't lie about your age, huh? if you really that tired.. you can take a rest on that sofa, Haru.." he chuckled as he teased him but he really meant his words.

Tetsu's attention distracted back to his boyfriend, smiled with a soft laughs cause seeing the other blushed in embarrassment. "yeah.. hearing your voice made my worried mind gone, Daichi.." he caressed back Daichi's cheek gently and leaned back' let his boyfriend rested back on the bed. "yes.. and my heart felt like stop beating as saw your body flung away on the road.." he sighed and squeezed Daichi's good palm again. "please don't do that again, Daichi.. I don't want to lose you.."

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Haru laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, enjoying Tetsu's reactions. But then perks his head up as he looks at Tetsu and crosses his arms, "you might think school is exhausting but you want to know something? Working is way more exhausting," he pouts a little and pokes Tetsu's forehead. "Plus..," he smiles a little, "you two keep me up with all the moaning and the bed squeaking," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and turns his head to the side, pouting a little while he laughed. He continues blushing as he looks at Tetsu, smiling softly, "I didn't know my voice helped soothe you after what happened." Daichi looks down at his hand and looks at Tetsu, tilting his head to the side and slowly shakes his head, "I am just lucky the driver stopped when he did or I probably would be in even worst condition than this."

Tetsu smiled at his boyfriend's words. "nah.. every like thing you do always calmed me though.." he chuckled with playful smile, not tensed like before. But then he sighed as hear the next words of the other. "yeah.. you're really lucky that busy male managed to hit the brake on time.." he said with a soft grunts, kinda angry when he remembered that the reason the male who hit Daichi because he was late.

However he distracted since Haru's words more make his mind embarrassed even his face became bright rd in an instant. "whaa~ so you still could hear out sounds? though I already made sure you're not home?" he rubbed his poked forehead and whimpered to Daichi. "Daichiii~ why Haru became that teaser, huh?" he said while tried to hid his face on the blanket near his boyfriend's side.

Daichi blushes and smiles, nodding his head, "well then I am happy I soothe you so much." He tilts his head as he watches the sudden change of Tetsu after mentioning about the accident and nods his head slowly, "I will be fine so.. try not to worry about anything," he reaches out his good arm and rubs Tetsu's cheek a little.

Haru laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I am not deaf. It's sometimes hard to fall asleep until you two are done," he sticks his tongue out. "Yeah.. but when I am home, I can hear you two clearly," he sits up and puts his hands behind his head, acting innocent.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "I think Haru just likes teasing you," he watches Tetsu as he was hiding and looks at Haru, moving his good hand and pats Tetsu's head.

After a few minutes, a nurse comes into the room and looks at Haru and Tetsu, "excuse me, let us know when your ready to go home, Daichi is probably going to need a wheelchair so we need to get one prepared for him as well as some pain killers for when the anesthesia wears off."

Tetsu smiled back as he heard Daichi's words and nodded his head slightly. But blinked cause the other arm reached out his cheek and rubbed it; realized that his boyfriend noticed his changing mood. "yeah.. sorry to make an injured perso worried about me.." he chuckled and enjoyed Daichi's warm palm against his cheek.

Though he distracted as cause hearing Haru's laughs, perked his head up and saw the older male's teasing but innocent face. "geez.. just stop it already, Haru.. If you really disturbed with my night activity then I'll bring Daichi back to my house.." he pouted with sulking way and buried face back on the blanket.

Bright red blush covered back on Tetsu's face cause Daichi laughed as well. "but he's teasing is way too much, Daichi.." he said with muffling voice since he still buried his face on the blanket.

However both of three of them distracted to the door of the room as one of the nurse come in and mentioned about Daichi's need since he could got home soon. "o-okay.. I'll tell you soon.. just make sure you prepared to wheelchair for him.. thank you miss for reminded it.." Tetsu said as he stood straight beside his boyfriend, bowed slightly to the nurse.

Daichi blinks a little and laughs a little, poking Tetsu's nose, "I am fine for now anyway, but once the anesthesia wears off... well it will hurt a lot more sadly," he sighs a little, "I wish we can bring home some anesthesia," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little while holding his sides slightly.

Haru looks at Tetsu and pokes his nose, "man you act so sensitive sometimes," he laughs a little and rests his head down on the bed beside Daichi, rubbing his face against the bed, "this bed is so soft.. I need to get me one of these." Haru perks his head up and sticks his tongue out, "and what about Fujika, she will probably tease you as well if you go back to your house."

Daichi looks at Tetsu and smiles softly, laughing a little, "well.. at least he isn't saying it loud enough so everyone in the hospital can hear it," he blushes a little with a soft smile.

The nurse nods her head with a smile, "of course, he might need some assistance in the wheelchair so he doesn't bend himself, his ribs need to heal first so you two might need to carry him around until his check up a few months from now so we can give Daichi a x-ray to see how everything is."

Tetsu looked Daichi and blinked a couple of times as got a pokes on the nose, smiled softly at his boyfriend. "yeah I know.. so don't push yourself too much for now on, Daichi.. I'll help you with anything so don't worry.." he said caressed the others cheek back and a bit worried cause saw Daichi start to hold his side.

Yet he turned his attention back to the older male who poked his nose as well. "Now what? you guys always like do this kind of things? poking someone nose? weird habit.." he rubbed his nose and raised his eyebrow slightly. "nah, you don't have to buy this just stay at here is easier things to felt this soft bed, right?" he tried to tease back Haru but blushed instead. "e-err.. I know that Fujika will teased me.. b-but I don't mind with it.." he stuttered and looked not so confident with his words.

Pouted slightly at his boyfriend, Tetsu looked back at the nurse and nodded a couple of times. "yes, I'm gonna be his assistant and helped him with the wheelchair.." he said and take note to his mind to remember to bring his boyfriend to check up a month later.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing with a smile, nodding his head, "yeah.. but I don't want to become a burden after a while though," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes with a smile as he looks to the side, nodding his head and rubs his sides a little with a soft sigh.

Haru laughs a little, resting his head down still on the bed, "yeah well.. do you want me to poke you somewhere else then hm?" He smiles a little but then blinks, shaking his head, "nah.. I don't really like hospitals too much to really travel to one. I make exceptions though like right now." Haru blinks and shakes his head, "well.. you just need to get use to the way I tease you then."

The nurse smiles and nods her head, "alright well, I should be getting going now and look after the other clients, just let us know when your ready to go home," she smiles and walks out of the room, going to check out the other patients.

Tetsu chuckled as heard Daichi's comment and patted his boyfriend's head gently. "nah.. you won't be a burden to me.. I can be you leg as well if I want you know.." he chuckled back and petted the others head a moment later.

Yet he knitted his eyebrow together at the moment he heard Haru's comment. "err.. thank you but no thanks.. I prefer that Daichi do that than you.." he laughed softly after that. "of course.. no one want to life in here without really had a bad situation.." he laughed back pouted at the next words of the older male. "geez.. I can't get used to an evil teaser like Fujika.." he rolled his eyes but blinked and checked his phone that vibrated suddenly.

"Tetsu.. don't leave without me.. I'm gonna to the hospital that Daichi's in so we can go home together.." Tetsu read the message that his sister sent to the others brothers. "so~ we should waited her before really go home.." he chuckled, knowing that his sister is so kind though at that time she's so busy.

He just nodded at the nurse's words and watched her leave the room, petted back Daichi's head like before.

Daichi blinks while blushing as he looks to the side, pouting a little, "I broke my arm, not my leg silly. I can still walk," he rubs the back of his head while glancing to the side, blushing as his head was getting petted and smiles softly at Tetsu.

Haru blinks as he looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, coughing a little, "ah I see so that is how it is." He nods his head, "so if you think I am bad, a female is just as worst as I am," he rests his chin on his palm with a yawn as he lays his head down on the bed, looking up as he heard Tetsu's phone vibrate.

Haru tilts his head to the side, "ah so Fujika is coming to help bring Daichi home," he perks his head up as he sits up straight, stretching his arms with a yawn and gets up, walking to the door, "be right back, need to make a pit stop," he laughs a little as he walks to the bathroom to take care of business.

Daichi looks at Tetsu, looking at the door as Haru left and smiles a little as he slowly moves his head to the side, starting to close his eyes and falls asleep.

Tetsu giggled after heard his boyfriend called him silly because of his words before then distracted to Haru while rolled back his eyes. "nah.. I already told you that Fujika is more evil than anyone when it comes with teasing so I better to not make her bad habit in tease turned on.." he joked a bit and nodded at the older male's words, laughed as Haru excuse himself to the bathroom.

He looked back at his boyfriend who slowly moved to the side and fall asleep, continue to patted Daichi's head but with more gentler way; smiled as he watched the other sleeping face.

On the other hand, Fujika drove her car at the fastest speed and arrived at the hospital that her brother mentioned on his message. She rushed her steps to the lobby of the hospital and asked one of the nurse before dashed back to the room that his brother's boyfriend rested after surgery.

"Tetsu! is Daichi alright? he's surgery went well, right?" Fujika came inside quickly almost slammed the door which made Tetsu jolted and hushed her right away. "Sssh.. lower you voice Fujika.. He's just falling asleep a moment before.. and what happen to your hair? it's so messy.." he asked his sister who panting heavily with bent at any way, couldn't help but laughed a bit at his sister who usually came with fashion and tidy.

Haru comes back into the room Daichi's recovery room was and looks at Tetsu, scratching the back of his head and sits next to the bed, "oh so Daichi fell asleep," he asks Tetsu quietly and yawns, stretching his arms up over his head, "his body must be still fighting off the drugs and the pain from his ribs and his fractured arm," he rests his head on the bed and could hear Daichi having a slight breathing problem, "hm.. I wonder if I should tell the doctor about Daichi's breathing.. it seems kind of uneasy."

Haru perks his head up as he notices Fujika burst into the room, blinking a couple of times as he sits up straight. He looks at Tetsu and Fujika, laughing a little, tilting his head as he looks at Fujika's hair. Haru laughs a little and looks at Fujika, "well.. she was probably in a rush to get here so we can leave the hospital."

Daichi grumbles a little and rubs his eyes with his good arm, mumbling softly and continues sleeping.

Tetsu nodded to the older male who just got inside the room and continue to petted his boyfriend's head gently. "yeah.. it must hard for him to fight of the drug and the pain.. he just want to make sure not to make us worry.." he smiled and pecked Daichi's forehead. Blinked as Haru mentioned about Daichi's heavy breathing. "yeah.. you're right.. we should tell doctor about this.." he sighed a bit worry way.

Fujika grumbled slightly with a big pout and her lips and closed the door behind her with slow movement this time. "sorry for disappoint you, my brother.. I just so worried about your lover that I didn't even styled my hair.." she pouted back and walked closer to Daichi saw his fractured arm which is in thick plaster cast. "it looked so hurt, Tetsu.. he's gonna heal fast, right?" she brushed off her finger slightly to Daichi's plaster cast, looked so worry and sad; glanced at Haru who sat up straight near them.

Tetsu sighed and patted his sister's shoulder slowly. "it's okay.. you don't have to make that kind of face Fujika.. Daichi's gonna think he's a burden again.." he said softly tried to soothe his sister.

Haru looks at Tetsu petting Daichi's head, smiling softly as he sits down, nodding his head, "yeah.. the anesthesia will probably soon be gone from his body.. which is going to suck since he will be in more pain if that happens." Haru looks at Tetsu and rubs Daichi's head, "it's probably his rib that is making him breathe abnormally." He looks and looks at Fujika, laughing a little as he watches her walk over, stretching out his arms with a yawn. Haru looks at Fujika and then Daichi's arm. "yeah.. I am sure his arm will heal faster than his rib."

Daichi mumbles a little and stretches out his arms, rubbing his eyes with his good arm and slowly turns on the side of his good arm and rib, continues to sleep.

Tetsu looked at his boyfriend with a worried looks and kept continue his pats on the others head gently, nodded in agreement with Haru's words. "yeah.. there's no way he's okay when he hit that hard by a car.." he commented, moved back a little as watched Daichi rolled to his good arms; sat himself properly beside him and looked at his sister.

On the other hand, Fujika looked at Daichi before glanced at her brother and Haru before nodded slowly. "yeah, you're right, Tetsu.. and you shouldn't think much stuff too, okay?" he ruffled Tetsu's head before walked toward Haru who sat on the sofa near them.

"hey Haru.. long time no see.. you okay?" she looked at Haru and sat beside him and sighed softly. "you looked so tired.." she giggled and let her back leaned on the sofa.

Haru looks at Tetsu and looks down at Daichi, nodding his head with a sigh and rubs the back of his head, "yeah.. the best we can do is help him get around the house," he smiles softly as he looks at Tetsu, nudging him, "hopefully you have some experience lifting him up," he laughs softly.

Daichi lowers his head a little as he continues sleeping, rubbing his face against the pillow as he was fast asleep.

Haru perks his head up as he looks at Fujika, laughing a little as he sits up, "nah I am fine, I suppose I am just getting all the sleep I can get since I might have to take some time off of work to help Tetsu with Daichi." He smiles a little, resting his chin on his palm, "what about you.. you look more exhausted than I do," he laughs a little.

Tetsu nodded slowly when Haru mentioned about helping his boyfriend around of the house but blinked before rolled his eyes cause the other teased him back which made Fujika who heard it giggled slightly. "nah.. you don't have to worry about that Haru.. I can lifted up Daichi's body easily, you know.." he pouted then glanced at Fujika before pouted back but petted his boyfriend's head again when the said boy moved slowly on the bed.

Grinned at her brother, Fujika distracted back at the male beside her, nodded at his comment before sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. "well.. there's too much work a couple of days before so I'm getting a bit tired than usual.. and Tetsu message made it worse.." she paused before chuckling. "..I mean, I just had my break when he messaged me and that surely made my heart stop for a moment, before I realize I already drove here with fast speed.." she chuckling back and glanced at Daichi who still fall asleep. "I think we can go back home when Daichi wake up.. along that time let me rest, okay?" she closed her eyes back.

Haru looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "oh is that so? Well I suppose you need to get your practice in when you stop get married," he sticks his tongue out a little. He watches Daichi and rubs his hand through his hair with a smile, watching Daichi's peaceful face.

Daichi lowers his head a little with a soft grunt as he continues to sleep, smiling a little as he felt both Tetsu and Haru touch his head while he slept.

Haru looks at Fujika and nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea, I am sure he doesn't want to be here much longer anyway," he rests his back down, "well.. while we wait, we should probably rest as well," he closes his eyes slowly with a yawn.

Tetsu rolled his eyes back since Haru continue to tease him again and again, nudged him slightly. "I know that already.. I'll practice right away when we got home.." he laughed and glanced at Daichi as well, watched him grunted in his sleep; a bit surprised cause the said boy smiled as well. Then he moved to his boyfriend's side and let his body rest beside him, closed his eyes to take a rest.

Fujika hummed in understand as heard Haru's words and opened her eyes back. "of course.. he don't want to stay here since he want to curled up with his boyfriend.." she giggled as shifted a bit on the sofa while the said male pouted at his sister.

Haru looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "speaking of wedding... when are you going to ask him? Hmm," he sticks out his tongue as he watches as Daichi was sleeping and watching how Tetsu was sleeping now with a soft smile. He looks at Fujika and nods his head, laughing a little, "yeah... makes sense," he stretches his arms out and smiles a little.

Daichi slowly opens his eyes and rubs them, looking around and lets out a yawn. He looks down at Tetsu and pokes his forehead with the finger on his good arm. He slowly sits up and looks at the clock, wondering how much longer he had to stay and pouts a little.

Tetsu who was just laid his body down on the bed became tensed and snapped open his eyes back, looked at the older male with surprised looks. "we-wedding? oh come on, Haru.. we are still a college student just let us finish our school first, okay?" he sighed, actually just want to make a reason since he never think that far before. Yet blinked at the moment felt his boyfriend's body moved and something poked his forehead, saw Daichi woke up.

Giggled back as Haru agreed with her words, Fujika grinned widely at her brother, kinda happy cause she can watch her brother's rare expression when asked about marriage stuff. "ara~ you asked right away as always, hmm, Haru~" she nudged the male teasingly with a soft laughs but blinked as realize Daichi woke up as well. "aah.. he woke up.. how's your feeling, dear?" she said as rushed to the bed, touched the other cheek gently in worry.

Haru laughs a little after seeing how Tetsu reacted and rests his chin on his palm with a smile, "but I can't help to think.. is Daichi going to be in a suit? Or a wedding dress," he sticks his tongue out, like seeing Tetsu's reactions with a smile. He looks at Tetsu with a smile, "it won't take too long to finish college," he rubs the back of his head and stretches his arms over his head with a yawn while noticing Daichi had awaken finally after resting.

Daichi tilts his head to the side, wondering what Tetsu and Haru were talking about. He turns his head as he watches Fujika suddenly rest to his side and rubs the back of his head with his good arm, "I suppose I am okay.. starting to get a little sore.. I think the anesthesia is wearing off," he slowly sits up and stretches out his arms carefully with a yawn.

Tetsu sighed when the older male mentioned that college wont take much time. "well.. I think it's a little different with my case.. since I'm shirker when it came with study at university.." he commented yet widen back his eyes cause Haru asked something that -again- he never thought that far. "where's our conversation lead to now, Haru.. it's not really a matter to me though I want to see Daichi in wedding dress.." he voiced out his thought at the end which made him blushed bright red which Fujika noticed; made her grinned and want to tease him more but distracted back at Daichi who answered her question.

"great.. I'm really surprised when I read your boyfriend's message, you know~ I immediately left my office and rushed here.." she giggled and smiled at Daichi. On the other hand, Tetsu just rolled his eyes and held his back while Daichi stretched his good arm. "have a good rest, Daichi?" he said gently and kissed the others head and the back of his ear. "..just tell me when you're ready to go back home since Fujika want to bring you back home with her car.." he smiled.

Haru looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "well.. just means Daichi will need a powerful method to keep you focus on your study so you two can be done with college and then you two can get married afterwards," he sticks his tongue out, really enjoying teasing Tetsu. He blinks and nods his head, "ahhhh I see I see," he laughs a little and rubs his chin and crosses his arms, "well.. we will make sure to pick out the perfect wedding gown," he smiles and looks towards Fujika.

Daichi looks at Fujika and lowers his head a little as he rubs the back of his head, "I hope I didn't worry you too much..." He nods his head with a soft smile, "yeah.. as good as it can be I suppose," he blushes a little and then felt Tetsu go to his ear, slowly nodding his head, "o-okay I think I am ready to go now. I can't just be sleeping all day," he sticks his tongue out a little and laughs softly.

Tetsu rolled his eyes a couple of times since he's already lose with Haru when it about debated with the older male. "fine fine~ say as you like.. now I have two combination teaser like Fujika.." he held up his hand like surrender himself. But he blinked cause Haru once again teased him by saying that he will picked out a dress for his boyfriend. "Haru.. you even tease a sick person, huh?" he said jokingly with a soft laughs.

Meanwhile Fujika just giggled when her brother mentioned about her teasing act. "nah~ two is better than one, right?" she stuck out her tongue out and held up her thumb toward the older male. "well.. I'm indeed worried but I'm happy that you don't have to stay at this hospital too long, Daichi.." she said and Tetsu nodded in advance, smiled at his boyfriend's comment and nodded while glanced at Haru. "Haru.. can you say to the nurse to prepare the wheelchair? I think Daichi don't wanna stay here too long.." he chuckled and hugged the other good arm and glanced to Fujika. "we're ready to go home, Fujika.."