Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru laughs a little as he rests his chin on his palm, "there is no harm in a little fun. Besides.. you know you like Daichi that much that makes you want to be with him always," he sticks his tongue out a little. He blinks a little and laughs a little, "I don't mean now," he nudges Tetsu slightly.

Daichi looks at Fujika and nods his head slowly as he lays back down, unsure he can really move in his current condition from being sore and the anesthesia wearing off.

Haru looks at Tetsu and nods his head as he walks out of the room. Within a few minutes, Haru comes back and sits down, "they will be coming soon, they just need to prepare everything for Daichi since he is currently unable to move or it can sprain his rib. The nurse said they will be here within a few minutes," he checks his pockets to make sure he didn't forget his phone while he was at the hospital.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu looked at Haru again since the older male answered back his words, couldn't help but nodded and agreed with his words. "well.. I can't deny what you say before.. of course I want with him every single minutes and second.." he admitted it with a slight blush on his face, laughed at the moment Haru nudged him and formed a peace form with his fingers.

Meanwhile Fujika nodded at Tetsu's words before and start to gather her stuff like her bag and her car key while perked her head up when Haru come back and said that the nurse will come with wheelchair a couple minutes again. "I see.. it's okay.." she commented and held up her car key. "..umm can you drive the car, Haru? I'm still feeling a bit tired.. I'm afraid that we will back to this place if I drive the car.." she joked with soft giggles.

Tetsu looked back at his boyfriend and petted his hair gently while hugged his good body part gently. "don't worry.. I'll help you, Daichi.. though it will be hurt too, try to hold it, okay?" he said with a smile.

Haru looks at Fujika and laughs a little with a soft sigh, nodding his head, "I suppose I can? Do you just want to help support Daichi," he laughs a little and sticks his tongue out as he grabs the keys from Fujika and holds onto them, waiting for the nurse.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and nods his head with a soft smile, "okay.. I will be fine.. hopefully," he sighs as he rests back within the bed.

The nurse came with a couple of bigger men as she was driving the wheelchair, "okay go help me get into this wheelchair." The males nod their head and one of the male doctors move the blanket to the side and looks at Daichi, "okay.. don't do any sudden movements alright?" The male smiles as he picks up Daichi, holding him like a baby as he walks over to the wheelchair as the other male was fixing the wheelchair up so it was in the right position before getting Daichi to sit in it. The male doctor looks over at the wheelchair and nods his head, setting down Daichi gently. He grabs a padding and wraps it around Daichi's waist, standing up straight, "okay he is ready to go." The nurse nods her head and wheels the wheelchair out of the room, looking over at Tetsu, Fujika and Haru, "lead the way, I am not sure which car is yours."

Fujika giggled softly at the moment Haru agreed with her asks, waved her head and glanced at her brother. "thanks a lot, Haru.. I'll treat you something after we got home.. and I think I will let Tetsu help his beloved boyfriend.." she chuckled back and Tetsu hear who hear that just rolled his eyes.

Tetsu petted his boyfriend's head again to soothe him and smiled at his words. "you'll be fine.." he assured the other again, perked his head up as he heard nurse's voice from the door of the room; watched the two doctor that come out as well. Somehow he got jealous cause he wanted to help Daichi to moved him to wheelchair but the bigger doctor already getting ahead of him before he could react. With a soft pout, Tetsu followed the nurse who pushed Daichi's wheelchair an glanced to his sister as the nurse asked the way.

"Yes.. you can follow me, miss.." The said woman waved her hand to the nurse and lead the way out of the hospital toward her car that parked not so far from the entrance of the hospital.

Haru nods his head, "yeah it's no problem," he smiles a little. He watches how Tetsu was reacting to the male doctors were taking care of Daichi, leaning over to Fujika, "man.. look at that look Tetsu is giving, he wants to help but the doctors are doing everything for him. Now look at him, he wants to push Daichi in the wheelchair, well I suppose he does have to get into lifting up Daichi for their big wedding day one of these days," he nudges Fujika with a soft laugh and then follows everyone to the car.

The nurse looks over at Tetsu, giggling softly as she looks at her clock, "oh my.. looks like I got help another doctor. Why don't you take it from here dear," she pulls Tetsu closer to the wheelchair and takes the male doctors with her.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and tilts his head, "did.. you seriously get jealous to the doctors helping me," he blushes a little.

Haru pats Tetsu's back, "alright let's get going so we can go home now," he pokes Tetsu's forehead.

• 2 weeks later...

While Fujika lead the way, she blinked and turned to Haru who nudged her; raised her eyebrow with naughty grins. "oh my my~ you have an observing eyes, hmm? well.. Tetsu can lifted his boyfriend all he want without married first though.." she paused with a giggles. "..and of course when Daichi already recovered.." she smiled and glanced at her brother who kept tagging along with the nurse that pushed Daichi's wheelchair.

On the other hand, Tetsu perked his head up and blinked after heard the nurse's words, couldn't help but blushing brightly and let the nurse pulled him near his boyfriend's wheelchair. "a-ah.. okay.. thank you for your help, miss.." he bowed slightly and watched the nurse and doctors walked away.

However he blinked because Daichi asked him, blushed more bright red. "h-huh? it's common if I get jealous, right? you don't like it, hmm?" he asked back though with stutter words.

Tetsu nodded at Haru's words and helped Daichi get in the car unlocked and Fujika opened the door.

Haru looks at Fujika and laughs a little, nodding his head, "he probably will be very careful with him right now anyway. Maybe we should go shopping around the time whenever Tetsu decides to.. you know tie the knot," he laughs a little as he continues following the doctors and the nurse while looking at Tetsu's expressions.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "well.. I suppose it is fine," he rests back within the chair with a yawn, rubbing his eyes as he closes his eyes for a couple minutes while waiting to get to Fujika's car.

Haru watches as Tetsu helps Daichi into the car, "easy now, I am sure he is still pretty sensitive," he looks at the wheelchair, "I will just take this back in case they need it," he takes a hold of the wheelchair and wheels it back towards the hospital.

Fujika couldn't help but chuckled as heard the next word from Haru, giggled softly while nudged the male's body. "you became a teaser like me too, huh, Haru? But well.. we should them alone though cause I don't want my mind became wild if heard their loving grunts.." she chuckled again and watched her brother helped Daichi get in her car.

On the other hand, Tetsu smiled cause Daichi didn't mind with his act before and petted Daichi's hair gently, pouted while heard Haru's words. "I-I know.. I'm just a little bit awkward because of what the nurse said before.." he stuttered back while looked to the side.

Fujika and Tetsu nodded as Haru pushed the wheelchair back to the hospital. "we will be waiting inside then, Haru.." Fujika shout out a little to the male and take a seat next to a driver seat while Tetsu sat beside Daichi who take a passenger seats.

Haru laughs a little and nods his head, "well.. I just like seeing how Tetsu will react," he rubs the back of his head and sticks his tongue out. He looks at Fujika and laughs a little, "you know you like hearing them, that is why you recorded it," he whispered slightly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu with a smile as he rests back with the seat and holding his side. He grumbles a little as he turns to his side a little, perking his head up as he watches Haru walk back to the hospital with the wheelchair.

Haru comes back and then opens the door, sitting next to Fujika and smiles, stretching his arms over his head with a yawn, "well.. let's go home now," he puts on his seat belt and then rests back within the seat.

Fujika grinned cause remembered Haru's whispered words before. "I record it cause I want to tease, Tetsu.. not really want to hear that by myself.. silly Haru.." she chuckled as he leaned on his head seat, waited for the male come back as closed her eyes for a moment.

Meanwhile, Tetsu blinked cause he heard a weak grunts from his boyfriend, immediately hugged him gently with one of his arm. "you okay, Daichi? don't move suddenly by yourself.. I'll help you.." he smiled and petted Daichi's head. "..and you can rest on my body if the seat to hard for your body.." he said softly and kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

At the moment Haru came back, the young woman stretched up her arms and hummed with a slight nod. "of course, Haru.. I already fallen asleep since you took too much time.." she joked while put on her seat belt, let the male drove the car as closed her eyes back.

Haru nudges Fujika with a soft laugh, "oh really now? Didn't sound like that when you were recording it," he sticks his tongue out.

Daichi slowly looks at Tetsu and nods his head, "yeah.... I think the anesthesia is slowly getting out of my system..," he lowers his head with a sigh. He looks at Tetsu and slowly turn towards him, resting his head on Tetsu's arm with a soft smile as he got a kiss on the forehead.

Haru laughs a little and nods his head, "well.. don't worry we will be home soon," he looks at Fujika and then puts his belt on, looking at Daichi and Tetsu in the back before he started the car and starts driving in the direction of home.

The young women snapped back her eyes open because Haru teased her instead now. "Well~~ there's a part of me that curious too.. but still.. I'm just too excited when we heard their sounds back then.." she whispered to the male with a slight pouts. Then Fujika glanced to the back seat, saw the two lovebird talk each other lovingly which made her smile and looked back to the front as Haru drove her car.

Tetsu sighed softlt and continue petted his boyfriend's head. "Aah.. I see.. after you eat something, I'll give you some painkiller after that.." he said with soothing tone, smiled cause felt Daichi leaned on his arm. "Hmm~ seeing you like this.. I wanna kiss you, you know, Daichi.." he chuckled softly and glanced to the front for a while as the car moved forward.

Haru laughs a little and nods his head, "well.. now you have a nice recording of them having fun in their bedroom," he whispered as he was driving. Once at a red light, he looks in back, seeing Tetsu and Daichi, smiling a little and continues driving, "hm.. I hope Daichi will be able to eat something.. it will probably be hard enough for him to walk but hopefully eating isn't going to be a hard challenge," he rubs his hand through his hair and goes back to driving.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and nods his head slowly, "I hope I will be able to.. my stomach is starting to hurt a little," he lowers his head with a sigh. He looks up at Tetsu while blushing and smiles a little as he looks out the window and watches the passing cars while resting on Tetsu's arm.

Though sleeping, Fujika still could heard Haru's whisper which made her pouted back. "you silly.. don't make me remember about that.. I can't sleep because I can't get their voices from my head.. it's too hot.." she answered with a whisper as well with closed eyes. Yet as she heard the male mumble in worry, the young woman smiled softly and glanced to him. "don't worry, Haru.. Tetsu must be do something about it.." she smiled again as leaned on her seat.

Again, Tetsu blinked in surprise cause he didn't expect that Daichi has so much trouble because of his accident. With a soft sighs, he looked at the other and kissed the top of his head. "then I'll make something that can you eat easily.." he said, smiled cause his boyfriend blushed because of his word before.

Haru laughs a little, "well.. you were the one that recorded it so.. you can basically hear it whenever you want," he sticks his tongue out. He sighs and nods his head, "I hope so," he rubs the back of his head and continues driving.

Daichi glances at Tetsu and tilts his head to the side, "like what," he slowly leans himself up as he holds his side. He rests his head back on Tetsu's arm and sighs, wondering how long it will take for him to feel better as he closes his eyes a little, taking a nap.

"finee~~ that's the truth but I don't have any time yet to listen it again since my work pilled up.." Fujika decided to didn't continue her sleep again and pouted at Haru instead. Yet she hummed as realized that they almost reached Haru's house after passed a couple of block.

Meanwhile, Tetsu watched out every moves that he make so Daichi won't be hurt by it, smiled as his boyfriend asked him. "well.. I'll make anything that you like, my love.. so you can rest assured.. I even can feed you too.." he said with a soft chuckles, caressed Daichi's head gently cause the said male sighed again.

Haru laughs a little, "well.. you can always listen to it while your on break or something. Don't you have a pair of headphones for your phone," he rubs his chin a little as he pays attention on the road. He slowly notices their house coming into vision and pulls into the drive way, parking the car with a soft sigh and rubs his eyes with a yawn.

Daichi looks up at Tetsu and smiles a little as he slowly moves his head down on Tetsu's lap to lay back in the backseat since sitting was starting to hurt him, even if the doctor's tightly wrapped his stomach so he couldn't lean forward or back. Daichi perks his head up and notices the vehicle came to a stop but he was stuck in his lay down position on Tetsu's lap.

The young women blinked her eyes a couple of times after heard Haru's suggesting words, curled up her lips into naughty grins and nudged the male's body. "my~ you have an idea that I never thought before.. I'll checked at my office tomorrow.. I think I stored my headphone inside the drawer on my table.." she chuckled and stood straight as Haru parked her car, stretched her back and yawn as well. "already arrived, hmm? then let's get out of here and take some rest.." she said as she unbuckle the seatbelt.

On the other hand, Tetsu smiled as watched his boyfriend laid on his laps, petted Daichi's hair gently while adjusted his laps so the other can rest comfortably. But when he noticed Haru stopped the car, he stood up straight and blinked cause realized his boyfriend couldn't moved at all so he helped him by lifted Daichi's upper body real slowly and kept holding him until he's done. "it's hard to move with that tight wrapped bandage all over your body, right?" he smiled softly.

Haru laughs a little and looks at Fujika, "I am surprise you didn't think of that silly," he pokes her cheek with a smile. He yawns and stretches his arms, nodding his head, "yeah.. I can use a nice well deserved nap," he laughs a little as he turns off the car, giving Fujika the keys and opens the car, stretching out his arms with a yawn. He goes towards the back of the car and looks at Tetsu, "do you need help getting Daichi out of the car," he opens the door.

Daichi smiles a little as he felt Tetsu touches his hair, keeping himself distracted from the pain as he closes his eyes. He looks up at Tetsu and lowers his head, hating that Tetsu had to do everything. Daichi glances at Tetsu slowly and nods his head with a sigh, "yeah.. it sure is, I guess it is a good thing so I don't make it worst," he rests his back on Tetsu's chest with a soft sigh and rubs the back of his head.

Fujika blinked and rubbed her cheek that being poked by Haru and held up her hand as thr male gave her the key of the car. "I'm a bussiness women.. so it's hard for me to think about that when I should worked on some big work, you know.." she pouted slightly but smiled with a nod at the next of Haru's words. "That's true.. I wanna refresh my head by sleeping for a half hour or so.." she said then opened the door car near her, brushed a wrinkle on her clothes then looked at the back seat where Tetsu and Daichi seat; saw the older male opened the backseat door, smiled at the sight.

When Tetsu done straighten his boyfriend's body, he furrowed his eyebrow together and pecked Daichi's cheek suddenly. "Now now.. don't think that you useless just because of this, Daichi.. it's a common things if someone help you cause you just got a bad accident, my love.." he smiled, can read his boyfriend's mind just by seeing his face. He looked up at Haru and nodded. "Yeah.. sure things.. help me to move him out since I should keep hold Daichi's back since he looked hurt everytime he moved his back.." he suggested to the older male.

Haru looks at Fujika and slightly waves his hand while laughing, "yeah yeah whatever you say," he sticks his tongue out. "I work as well and yet I am still able to listen to.. hm... plenty of R rated stuff that I have on my phone," he laughs a little.

Daichi blinks a couple of times while blushing and looks to the side, pouting a little, ~w-what was that...? Did Tetsu just read my mind or something,~ he thought while watching Haru open the door. He looks at Tetsu and slowly nods his head with a smile, "yeah.. I suppose your right." Daichi sighs lowering his head since he still felt like he was letting everyone do the work. He was even curious if he was able to walk being the way he was getting treated.

Haru nods his head and leans forward, putting both of his hands under Daichi's armpits and starts pulling Daichi out of the car, holding him like a princess but with him slightly leaning back so his stomach wasn't hurting him. He looks at Fujika, "can you get my house key out of my pocket?" Haru then looks at Tetsu, "and can you help me get Daichi up the stairs so I can lay him down on your two's bed?"

The young woman just rolled her eyes since Haru teased her a little. "ugh.. then sorry to be so busy and can't hear any R rated stuff.." she said back what the male said before with another pouts though she giggled at the end since she know that that's just Haru's way of joking.

Tetsu couldn't help but smiled cause now his boyfriend looked so surprise for a moment as he look up at his face. 'he's so cute..' he thought then patted back his boyfriend's head gently and nodded at his words. "hmm.. that's good then.. don't worry.. you'll be fine, Daichi.." he kept assured his boyfriend by said some soothing words. He looked up at the older male who help Daichi got off the car, a little bit surprise cause Haru lifted up Daichi with princess style but just shook his head and got of from Fujika's car from the other door.

On the other hand after locked the car, Fujika perked her head up and nodded immediately while searched the key from Haru's pocket. "got it.." she muttered to herself then unlocked the house. Meanwhile Tetsu nodded as well and walked closer to Haru. "yeah, sure things.. so how I do it? after you entered the house or right now.." he said, don't want made his boyfriend in uncomfortable position too long.

Haru laughs a little and nudges Fujika, "hey I didn't blame you, calm down.. and shhh if Daichi and Tetsu know its about them they will know you recorded them while they were making love," he softly whispers leaning to her ear.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and smiles a little, slowly nodding his head, "I hope... this doesn't take too long to heal," he sighs. He blinks as he watches Haru pick him up out of the car and rests his head on Haru's chest.

Haru watches Fujika open the door. He looks at Tetsu and walks into the house, "just make sure he is in a comfortable position and open the bedroom door so I can just go in and put him on the bed." Haru looks at Daichi's legs, "and.. maybe hold onto Daichi's legs." Haru looks at Fujika, "can you make sure there is nothing in the way? I don't want to trip while carrying Daichi."

The young women chuckled as she felt the older male nudged her and grinned happily. "I know I know.. I won't sulking since I'm not a child.." she said jokingly then motioned her hand like she zipped her mouth shuts.

On the other hand, Tetsu kept looking at his boyfriend and patted his head for awhile then distracted at the moment Haru ordered him, moved to Daichi's legs side and hold on it. "okay, I got it, Haru.." he said then looked up at his sister who already start to make sure the way to Daichi's bedroom clear without anything that will trip the older male.

"you can go ahead without any problem, Haru.." Fujika said as she held her thumb up. While Haru lead the way, Tetsu keep make sure to hold on his boyfriend's leg but once they reached his and Daichi's room, he let go Daichi's leg slowly and opened the door of the room while prepared the bed so Daichi can rest comfortably. "now you can put him down, Haru.." he said as moved aside.

Haru looks at Fujika and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head and nods his head, "well then.. good to hear." Haru looks at Tetsu and nods his head, "good make sure to hold him good so he doesn't fall," he heads inside of the house. He looks at Fujika and nods his head as he goes up the stairs, holding Daichi slightly tight so he wouldn't fall and made it to Tetsu and Daichi's room. Haru watches Tetsu open the door as he nods his head and sets Daichi down on the bed. Haru rubs Daichi's head, "I will go see if I can find the heating pad," he smiles as he walks downstairs and goes into the cabinet to find the heating pad.

Daichi lays down on the bed and looks at Tetsu, rubbing his sides to his stomach with a sigh, hoping this won't take too long to heal. He watches Haru walk out of the bedroom and turns his head to the side, sighing softly as he places the pillow on his stomach for now while he waited for Haru to return.

Haru came back and then walks to the bed, plugging in the heating pad and sets it up on the higher setting. He waited for it to warm up and then removes the pillow from Daichi's stomach and places the heating pad down on Daichi's stomach, "there we go that should help with most of the pain," he rubs Daichi's head.