Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu opened his mouth but closed it back like before cause Daichi's still asked him about his secret but blinked as noticed a rosy pink covered his boyfriend's face then pulled Daichi's hand gently. "Can we talked about this not in the hallway? It's to noisy.." he said, though he just don't wanna see other people saw Daichi blushed face and awkward movement.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi lowers head but then perks up his head and looks at the hallway, nodding his head, "oh.. um sure but where are we going to go," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Tetsu, blushing softly since he was still hard from before.

Tetsu nudged his head toward the quiet hallway then pulled Daichi's hand toward that place. 'Should I tell him? Or distract him since he still got horny?' He thought but sighed before slowed down his steps and turned to faced him. "Err.. okay.. first, could you not angry after I tell you, my secret.." he asked his boyfriend first.

Daichi looks at Tetsu as he looks at the hallway, nodding his head as he follows beside Tetsu. He looks at Tetsu and tilts his head slightly, rubbing the back of his head with a yawn. Daichi looks at Tetsu confusingly and rubs the back of his head, "um.. why? Is this secret bad or something," he tilts his head to the side but slowly nods his head, "alright.. I won't be angry but what is your secret?"

Tetsu scratched his hair slightly cause his boyfriend looked so confused but curious at the same time. Inhaled some breath, he looked back at Daichi after bit his lower lips again; it start to became dry and bleed a little. "Umm.. okay.. actually that old teacher didn't called you too before because I made one condition with him. That was you can go to university an attend class like usual and forgiven if I got punished by doing much task and can't attend class for one week or so.." he said in lower tone at the end of his words.

Daichi looks at Tetsu but then blinks a couple of times, rubbing the back of his head with a sigh. "Is that.. all it was? Seriously.. I already knew you were slacking in the whole school department," he laughs a little and shakes his head slowly with a sigh. "Fortunately, I keep my grades up so I would be allowed to goof off," he smiles and stretches his arms over his head, sticking his tongue out a little.

"Geez.. don't remind me about my half assed way of attending class, Daichi.." Tetsu rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Hey~ I'm being serious here, Daichi.. that old fart teacher really wanted to punished you so you can't attend class and join in test, you know.. then my worries are worthless, huh?" he puffed out his cheek in sulking way; actually embarrassed doing that kind of things but his worry about his boyfriend was so pure.

Daichi blinks and tilts his head to the side, sticking his tongue out, "but if were even worst at your studies.. you would have gotten in trouble a long time ago," he crosses his arms. He looks at Tetsu and tilts his head to the side, blinking a couple of times and sighs, shaking his head, "but seriously.. my grades are above average so you have nothing to worry about."

All Tetsu could did was just nodded his head a couple of times since now his boyfriend lectured him. "Okay okay, I know.. then what did I think about sacrifice myself wad something useless, right?" he kept puffed out his cheek and looked to the side. "..and stop mentioned about your grades.. I know that I don't have such a great brain like yours, Daichi.."

Daichi blinks a little and sighs, shaking his head slowly, "who said I have a great brain.. Haru helps me pretty much with my homework," he crosses his arms with a pout as he taps his foot while glimpsing to the side with a sigh.

Tetsu twitched slightly after heard Daichi's sighs, he didn't expect that the simple problem would made both of them quarrel like that. He looked to his boyfriend and sighed as well. "Fine.. I'm the one who was wrong.. so let's just go home, okay?" he tried to made the conversation end and not made their situation worsen.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and then takes his hand, nodding his head slowly, "okay, I am ready to go home, I am exhausted," he turns his head to the side while blushing as he walks off the campus with Tetsu and heads home while resting his head on Tetsu's arm.

"U-Umm.. okay, let's go home.." Tetsu couldn't help but smiled at the moment Daichi took.his hand and start walked out of the campus; that surely made his anger and annoy really gone. He entwined their finger together and squeezed Daichi's hand gently and continue walked as the other head leaned on his arm.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and smiles softly, blushes a little and turns his head to the side while walking, "you.. owe me for getting me excited during school hours," he pouts a little and slightly nudges Tetsu's side since he was slightly erected from before.

Tetsu's steps became awkward slightly at the moment he heard Daichi sulking words, chuckled a little while scratched the back of his head. "Fine fine.. so what will I do so I don't have owe anything to you, Daichi~" he asked as looked at the other's face that blushed softly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while pouting a little, pulling Tetsu closer as he rubs his face against Tetsu's arm while blushing and looks down, "well.. I am still hard from before," he places his hand slightly on his crotch while looking to the side as he continues walking.

Tetsu couldn't hide his smirks at the moment his boyfriend told him that he's still erect from before with such a bold way which made him wanted to play a bit with the other. "Hee? Is that so? So now you're not embarrassed to touch your hard on at this crowdy sidewalk though you're so against it when I touched you at the university's hidden bench before?"

Daichi blinks and pouts a little as he nudges Tetsu, glancing to the side while blushing. He blinks and perks up his head, pouting and glances to the side, "w..well I..," he lowers his head and looks to the side, "well it is different since I am touching it," he pouts as he continues walking and bites his bottom lip since his cock twitched against his pants as he walked.

Tetsu really amused when heard Daichi's response, it's exact as he thought. "Eeh? Really?" he asked still with teasing way, looked to his boyfriend that start to moved with awkward way. "Can't be helped, huh?" he said, clearly know that his boyfriend's hard on can't be tolerate anymore so he pulled Daichi's hand toward the unused building quickly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu as he continues walking, nodding his head and bites his bottom lip, feeling his pants grind against his crotch and lowers his head as he slightly rubs it. He looks up at Tetsu and tilts his head to the side, blinking and gasp as he was getting pulled suddenly, "w-where are we going," he tilts his head to the side while blushing.

Tetsu rolled his eyes cause his boyfriend still asked where they're heading to and pulled him at the blind spot of the unused building. "Geez.. why you still asked like that?" he smirked and hit Daichi's head with his own gently. "Of course we will take care of this, right?" he licked his lips, while rubbed Daichi's crotch then unzipped it slowly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing and tilts his head, "well you just suddenly brought me here.. how do you know about this place," he places his hands on his head wih a pout. Daichi looks down and blushes bright red, looking to the side while moaning, "we.. are going to do this right here," he bites his bottom lip while watching Tetsu.

Tetsu couldn't help but chuckled when his boyfriend asked him like that. "Well.. I myself didn't know this place too but my instinct told me that this is the place to help you with your hard on~" he grinned then pulled down Daichi's underwear slightly to reveal the other erected cock. "Of course.. you can't really hold it anymore, right?".he chuckled and pressed Daichi's tip that already oozed pre-cums. "Should I sucked it off, hmm?" he licked Daichi's oozed tip teasingly.

Daichi blinks and tilts his head to the side while blushing. He bites his bottom lip and rubs his hard on but blinks when he watches Tetsu pull his underwear down. He covers his face and glances at Tetsu, twitching a little and moans softly, resting his back against the wall, "T-Tetsu, it feels good but don't tease me," he pouts a little.

Tetsu glanced up and grinned widely at the cute response, licked more Daichi's tip but not sucked it yet. "hoo~ so honest.. then I'll give you my reward, my lovely boyfriend.." he said it playfully and start to sucked Daichi's tip but reached up and knead the other sac as well before slowly eat up his boyfriend's cock that twitched so hard against his mouth.