The Human Tribution [+18] {Orochi x fameandfortune212}

fameandfortune212

Xenon's body trembled in pleasure, he could feel the cool water against his hot hot skin. Kashi entered him with his fingers, preparing him later so he wouldn't hurt. Xenon breathe escaped his mouth along with a moan. Kashi asked for what to happen next. Xenon didn't say a word, he just gave him a gentle smile and slowly leaned forward, down to Kashi's 2 members and started to lick them, and eventually, he put them, one at a time in his mouth, sucking it, one after another.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• 0rochi

Kashi threw his head back and ran fingers through his hair,swearing under his breath and moaning softly as he looked down at the pleasurable sight he was receiving. "O-oh God,X-Xenon,Xenon~" he moaned out,loving the intense pleasure as he soon became overwhelmed and pulled them away. "Bend over,please..~" he purred,trying to regain dominance from the experience earlier. Slowly entering the first one,and then adding the second one,Xenon was definitely full. "Th-that doesn't hurt does it? I-I can take one out.." He asked,concerned about Xenon's wellbeing.

Xenon sometimes looked up as he was sucking on Kashi's organs. They were all wet and nicely lubed up when he finished with them. He did what Kashi said, he turned his body around and bent over, his upper body, rested on the bank of the lake, the lower half was hanging about the water. When Kashi entered, Xenon's body, instinctly twitched and he cringed. And then the second one. It did hurt indeed, he couldn't help but let out a groan. However, he still wanted Kashi to go on. He grabbed Kashi's hand that was holding his body "...N..no...p..aahh please continue..... I can take it" he said

Kashi nodded and continued to kiss Xenon as he began to gently thrust both inside,loving the warmth he felt from inside. "M-Mmn,sh-should I go a little faster? Are you r-ready for more?" He asked through moans of pleasure. Nervous and concerned,he stroked Xenon slowly as he thrusted,continuing to kiss Xenon as much as he could. "Mmnnfff.. It's so good..~" he moaned,panting softly.

He gulped and planted. He leaned back to kiss Kashi just when he entered both of his genitals into the male. It was harsh. Xenon teared up a little bit. But it was just instinct, it hurted, but it also felt good. He wanted to continue "Aahhh.. nghhnn.. go.. go one, Kashi... ahh" he closed his eyes and deeply kissed so the other would feel okay entering him, and hid his tears away.

"Shhh,I'm sorry.. Do you want me to take one out,my love?" He asked,lifting Xenon's chin up with a finger and kissing away the tears,still going slow and gentle so that it didn't hurt as much. "I'm sorry.." He whispered soothingly,tears in his own eyes as he slowly pulled one out. "I-is that better?"

The other gentleness soothed him. But he was pulling out as well. Xenon gripped him back why wrapping his arms around the other's neck, not letting go "No..no... d..don't... pull out. Just go on.. ahhhh.... i can take it.... please" he moaned, his chest popping up and down from panting.

"O-okay,will I be able to go a bit faster soon,dear..?" He asked gently,pushing the other length back in slowly and gently,kissing Xenon affectionately and slowly stroking him as he continued to slowly thrust,moaning softly and panting. "Ohhh,heavens.." He groaned,slowly going a little bit faster.

He panted heavily, he needed to catch his breath, he couldn't speak for the moment when Kashi pushing himself back in. He nodded repeatedly "Aaahh.... ahhhhh" Xenon gripped onto his lover's body tighter. His body moved in rhythm with Kashi as he started moving faster.

Kashi continued to softly kiss him,his chest,and every other place he could reach. Moaning out for more,he then realized he was getting a little too carried away,so he slowed down to let Xenon catch his breath. "I-I'm sorry,love. Take a break for a second." He smiled as he whispered it soothingly,leaning in to place gentle kisses all over Xenon's neck.

The other one slowed down. Maybe it was for the best. But the fact that the other were very concerned about him, made him smile. He kissed the other back on his lips and on his neck. "M..maybe... you're right" he was still panting.

Kashi continued to gently thrust and let the other relax until he was ready. Once given permission to quicken his pace,he went a bit faster,moaning out. "Still so tight~" he whined,his two lengths throbbing in unison inside of Xenon. Kissing Xenon over and over again,he rubbed Xenon's length quickly while doing so. "Mmmh.." He moaned softly.

It started to hurt less and feeling better by the second. The inside of Xenon's anus started to feel the pleasure, taking shape of the shaft inside of it. He said "ahhh... Kashi... ahhh.. f..faster... you can now....ahhh" he bit his lower lip, looking, slightly embarrassed saying those things in front of him.

Kashi purred loudly in his ear and nodded obediently. "As you wish,my love." He began to go faster and faster,groaning and moaning happily. "Ohn~ how close are you,love?" He whimpered,getting a bit close himself but he wanted to make sure the other was satisfied first.

One hand of him held Kashi's firm arm, the other wrapped around his neck to secure himself. Kashi's members were poking deep into him, touching his spot, he could feel it as his inside and his own member started twitching more violently "ahhhh... aahh... i..i'm close.... only...a hhhhh a bit more"

Kashi nodded,smirking and holding the other as well,beginning to get closer and closer as he soon reached climax,Xenon being filled with twice as much as usual. Panting heavily,he soon kissed Xenon deeply and held him close lovingly. "Mmmh.. Hahh.. Xenon.. I love.. You.." He said between gasps for air.

Getting themselves cleaned up,they returned to the main part of the temple,Kashi carrying Xenon to the bedroom to rest. "Come on,a nap will do us nicely." He smiled and kissed Xenon again.

Kashi filled him, every empty space was filled, some even gushed out and rolled down his buttock cheeks and dropped into the water. Xenon just second later when he felt the hot stream of liquid shot into him and hit his prostate, he came. His semen shot up and landed onto his chest and face. He panted, received a kiss from Kashi, he smiled a bit and kissed him back. "I love you... too ... haa" he cleaned up along with Kashi before heading back to the temple. "I...i can walk, Kashi" he blushed.

"After what I did,you probably won't tomorrow." Kashi winked and chuckled,his heart still beating fast as they settled together,cuddled close,as Kashi slowly began to fall asleep. "I love you,Xenon.." He mumbled,smiling softly in his sleep.

Once he had awoken,he jumped. "Oh gosh,we'll be late!" He slithered out of the room and stretched. "Come on,Xenon!" He said,pulling Xenon into his arms and slithering out of the temple. "It's time for the festival!"

"Meanie...." Xenon blushed at that comment Kashi made. They snuggled each other on the bed, Xenon's also drifting off as Kashi's mumbling.... "I love you too... mhmm". They had quite rough fun last night Xenon was so tired, he actually woke up late. Still haven't even fully opened his eyes yet, he was pulled by Kashi outside "ooh... mhmm good morning, Kashi..." he smiled a bit.

• 1 month later...

Kashi smiled down at him as they arrived,it already filled with beautiful music,cheering people,tasty food and more. "Take whatever you like. For us,it is free." he told Xenon,setting him down on his feet and waving as they entered. Cheering ensued upon this moment,as Kashi held Xenon's hand and slithered along with him. They were offered food and both had been given crowns upon their heads. "Feast on anything,Prince Kashi!" someone said,them all bowing. "Ah,thank you my dear civillians." he smiled heroically, and turned to Xenon. "That means you,too. Eat whatever." he grinned.

Xenon was still drowsy when they walked down the festival. He didn't mean to be rude but he couldn't help but yawned and rubbed his eyes as other people cheered and came upon them to offer food. After a while, he sobered up and started to enjoy the celebration. What a lovely tradition. He has never gone to much festival in his life time, so this was quite new and so far. He blushed as they held hand and everything. He nodded, took some small food and thanked them then fed Kashi a piece and then himself ate a piece.

Kashi purred softly as he was pet,and smiled. "Let us all celebrate today." he said,holding Xenon close. "Would you like to go play some of the games set up?" Kashi asked Xenon,looking like a little kid at a carnival. His face seemed to be glowing with happiness at this point. "Or we could go have some sweets."

He smiled, seeing a bit of a childish side of Kashi was amusing. He nodded "Anything is fine. How about everything?" Xenon followed the other anywhere he led him. He enjoyed whatever his dear lover was enjoying. The excitement was something Xenon has longed to experience now happened.

Kashi chuckled and smiled brightly like a child as they had fun eating and playing games around the festival. After a whole day of this, Kashi had grown very tired. Waving as he and Xenon set off for the temple to get some rest,Kashi navigated his way through the dark with Xenon until they arrived. "What do you wanna do now?" Kashi asked,letting out a loud yawn.

It was a fun, and exhausting day. All the game Kashi and Xenon played together, and all the food he tried. It was something Xenon thought he could only imagine. Especially when Kashi around, everything was just... much more fun. Kashi somehow held a very special place in Xenon heart that he didn't notice himself all the time, he kept looking over Kashi to see if he was enjoying the festival, as long as he did, Xenon unconsciously smiled. When the festival was over, he followed the other back to their sleeping chamber. "You're tired? Need some massage?" He giggled playfully, the atmosphere of the festival was still around in Xenon.