The Human Tribution [+18] {Orochi x fameandfortune212}

fameandfortune212

Xenon giggled when Kashi joked about stepping on his tail. But that wasn't vain at all. It was needed, Xenon was pretty bad, lucky he didn't step on his tail. He moved along with the other smoothly with their dance For a while then the traditional dance lesson began. He nodded "I'm ready, Kashi" he smiled

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• 0rochi

Kashi began instructing him on how to do the traditional dance. He did slides and tricks,and then leaned in and kissed Xenon's lips at the end. "Now,try it with me." He said with a smile,as he began to guide Xenon,while ending again with the kiss. "You're doing quite well!" Said Kashi proudly.

Xenon followed Kashi's lead, but it was a hard dance, he almost fell when Kashi cautch him back and kissed him. Xenon blushed hard. He didn't say anything, he was too stunned. Then he tried to immitate what Kashi did. The practice must go on. However, ended up with another kiss "Urgg... mhmm... t...thank you" he panted looking at Kashi.

"We can practice that one for a while,if you'd like~ but for now,I'd like a break." He said with a weary yawn. "Perhaps even a nap.." He said,stretching his arms and tail and then curling up into a ball,resting on his tail like a pillow. "Care to join me for a while?" He asked,smiling happily at Xenon while waiting for an answer.

THe naga was indeed lazy. But couldn't really blame him. They practiced for a while and he just ate a whole boar. He nodded "Okie... a little nap. But don't be late for the traditional night before your snake day" He smiled and laid next to the naga and kissed his cheek before closing his eyes for sleep.

Kashi smiled and nodded,hugging Xenon close as he smooched back,falling asleep soon after. Soon came the time for the night before snake day,which was Snake's Day Eve. Kashi awoke as excited as a child on Christmas morning. "Xenon,Xenon! It's time for Snake's Day Eve celebrations to start! You've been to one of these,right? it's a small party kind of thing that we do every year. Over 20 years, this year." he said.

Kashi woke Xenon up as he was sleeping peacefully in the scales of the naga's tail. He rubbed his eyes and yawned lazily. It came the ever. "MHmm... I've never been to this before... ahhhh But i guess it should be fun" he smiled "with you" he said. He finally got up and followed the naga to where the party should be held in.

"Yay~" he said with glee,as they arrived at the party. Kashi was dressed in a long gold necklace and a crown atop his head. He smiled in excitement once he was dressed,while Xenon also received a crown and a piece of jewellry. Kashi hummed while he waited for the music to arrive,and the people,too. "I'm sure you'll love it." He said to Xenon,as he was greeted by people who entered.

He smiled watching the other. But was caught off guard when he was recieved a crown on top of his head. It was strange. Kashi wore a crown like a king, and now, Xenon as his mate, also wore a crown... like a queen. He blushed hard. "This is weird..." He giggled. The music and people came, they greeted Kashi, Xenon stood by and a step behind Kashi, It was his day after all, he should really enjoyed it.

Once the place was filled with the many people of the village,and some who have traveled far to visit for this occasion,all gathered before him,and bowed. Kashi blushed and smiled,presenting his new mate with a bow. "Treat him with most respect,or you all will be my next meal." He said with a wink.

The party began,as others danced. "Hmm.. I forgot to tell you,Xenon.. This snake day just celebrates my yearly shedding,which symbolizes a new year for me." He said with a bright smile. "I will shed tonight,and tomorrow will be a holiday for all~" he exclaimed,while people cheered. "Shall we dance?" Kashi asked with a smile,holding out his hand for Xenon,and bowing slightly. When Xenon had taken his hand,he kissed Xenon's hand,and began to dance with him.

He was still surprised even though this was the second time he present Xenon and warned them how to treat the boy. He looked at him a bit before he looked back at other people. Now at least he was respected by others. He was happy. He then turned his attention back to the naga. "Well I'm glad it is new year for you. This should be nice" then he nodded and accepted the dance. He bowed back to Kashi when he bowed and kissed his hand. How romantic. Xenon was like in Olympus right now. He danced with Kashi.

Kashi continued to dance with Xenon until he saw himself begin to peel. "Everyone,it is time!" Bellowed Kashi,as he pulled away from Xenon. Kashi began to wriggle and squirm through his old shell of skin,until he was into his fresh new skin. Everyone clapped and cheered loudly in honor of a new year to begin. Kashi sighed happily. "This skin is so much better~! I've been reborn !" He exclaimed,while everyone continued to clap and cheer. Lashing turned to Xenon,pulled him close and kissed him deeply. He pulled away only minutes later,panting. "Here's to a new year,and a new mate~" he cheered.

Xenon watched in the odd. He had never witnessed something like this before. Kashi began to peel. He squirmed and scrubbed against his own old skin to slide off of it. And after that everyone seemed to enjoy it and cheer for it. Then it was in second that he turned and kissed Xenon, he didn't have time to react to anything else, he could only blushed in response to it. He smiled shyly and nodded to everyone. Glad that noone seem to hate him anymore. He was really happy and content.

They all enjoyed the celebration,dancing and drinking and more. Kashi grew tired as the night disappeared into almost morning. He yawned and stretched. "It is time for me to have my slumber. Good night to you all,and enjoy your holiday!" He said,taking Xenon by the hand. "Are you ready to go back to the temple?" He asked.

Xenon yawned when the morning was about to break on the temple. It was nearly all night they danced and play. He didn't have anything against the idea of going to bed. He nodded and smiled, followed the naga back to the temple. And he crashed onto the bed. Just seconds and he slept.

The following morning,the naga had woken up early to go get Xenon some breakfast,buying him a large platter of food from the restaurant nearby. "Wake up,love. Your food is getting cold." He said with a smile,planting a kiss on Xenon's cheek as he began to awake.

He yawned and woke up to the call of the naga. He was so thoughtful, prepared everything for him. He smiled and kissed him back. "You bought me food?... aww... mhmmm. Hey, why don't you eat with me?" he pulled the naga sit next to him. He wanted the other to try enjoying the taste of man's food.

"I've told you before,I will get extremely sickly." He said with a sigh,shaking his head. "I'm a carnivore,Xenon. I can only eat meat. Like a cat. You don't see anyone feeding cats vegetables,do you?" He said with a grin and a chuckle. "I'll go out and eat soon,anyway. I don't know if I want bear,or sacrifice.. Bear.. Sacrifice.. Bear." He decided.

He thought for a bit "well... then we can just order meat from the restaurant, leave out the vegetable, right? But it's alright if you don't want to. I just want you to try the good taste of man's food" he took a bite of his food and consumed it "I'm going to go with you... but maybe next time you should demand sacrifice as animals instead of human"

"I need at least one human a year. Animals provide nutrition,but humans have twice the nutrition for me." He said with a pout. "Remember what I said about getting sassy with me.." He smirked,licking Xenon's neck with his long tongue to show dominance. "Okay~ so we'll go when you finish." He declared,smiling.

Xenon blushes and he licked his neck. The guy seemed scary at that point, dominant, which Xenon can't seem to win against. "A..alright... but maybe... someone not from this island would be nice..." he took another bite, trying to finish his meal. When he finished, he wiped his mouth and followed the naga.

Kashi chuckled and nodded,as they went to Xenon's hunting grounds. Finding a boar,Kashi went to work at killing it,and swallowing it whole. Kashi finished and patted his stomach,letting out a loud burp."mmmnnhh~ delicious." He licked his lips in satisfaction. "Thank you,Xenon~" he said,as they began to return home.

He smiled "you thank me every time. But it's all you who did the hunting. You don't need to" he walked home back with the naga. "so... today's the holiday. What do you plan to do? Firework and all?" he asked as they walked. "Have you ever wanted to find any of your kin?"

"We've tried to find some of my kind,but I'm the only one now. On this island,at least.." He said with a sigh. "But at least I have you. Opposites attract,I guess." He smiled and kissed Xenon's cheek. "I still love you like I would if I had gotten another naga prince." He assured Xenon,smiling happily. "Anyway,we plan on doing some fireworks tonight,yes,and another feast. Shoot,I shouldn't have ate.. They usually make me a huge meat cake every year." Kashi said,face palming. "Kashi,you idiot!"

He giggled happily when the naga said so "Hahaa... it's not like i feel insecure or anything... heehee... i just don't want you to feel lonely and all. Not to mention... you'll need to pass on your blood, Kashi" he kissed him back. "Oh fireworks?... mhmmm sound mhmm explosive... Well don't worry about that. We can always reserve it for later. You can just have a nibble for politeness"