The Human Tribution [+18] {Orochi x fameandfortune212}

fameandfortune212

Xenon stayed in Kashi's long serpent tail. He leaded them to the prarie he usually went to go hunting. On the way, he tried to make a conversation with him "Do you know who you parents were, Kashi? I never really see any other naga around here" They reached a prarie after a long long time. HOwever, this time, a bear has already appeared, sniffing and scurring around searching for good. Xenon warned "Very dangerous, we should hide in bushes"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• 0rochi

"No,I was an orphan. They had killed my parents on an accident,and found me. They raised me until I was old enough to raise myself." replied the naga,as they slithered over into the bear's territory. "No no,let me handle this. I wrestled bigger bears." said Kashi,laying down Xenon gently as he slithered over calmly,then striked with high force! The bear didn't even see it coming,as the bear was lifted off its feet and landed with a CRACK!

Kashi licked his lips. "My my,this'll be good.." he said,as he began eating. He had only managed to swallow half of the bear and was full. "I'll bring the rest back with me. This was great~" said Kashi happily,stretching like it was nothing. They walked home,half of the bear wrapped tightly around the naga's tail. Kashi knew he could always use his strength to his advantage.

He was surprised, the naga was strong, he dashed to the bear and wrestled with him, for only a bit, Kashi managed to kill the bear and started to eat it. Xenon said nothing, he just watched, Kashi left half so he could finish this bear later on. "Wow... you're strong..." he smiled then decided to tease him "but lazy.." he stuck his tongue out at the naga

Kashi chuckled,nodding. "Quite." he agreed. Laying the bear aside in the temple when they had returned,he stretched and let out a yawn. "I'm so full.." he said,patting his stomach and leaning back on his tail. "I'm sorry,did you want any?" Kashi asked,his arms behind his head in a relaxed pose.

They reached the temple where Kashi placed the "leftover" bear by the side of it. The naga seemed much more happy and relax. He really was lazy like Xenon said. He offered him something "I can always eat later somewhere, don't worry." he smiled. "What are you planning to do now?" he looked around to find himself a place to sit down as he spoke.

"I'm not sure~ Perhaps I might take a nap,I might swim,I might sunbathe..." he thought aloud,stretching and slithering over to Xenon. "What would you like to do,though? You're my partner now,so I want to keep you interested." he smiled down at him,he lifted Xenon up on his tail,letting him relax.

Xenon listened to the male. Hew as so lazy, that's all he had ever done. It upset him that the male didn't pay much attention to Xenon's feeling. He's been trying to approach him. He didn't feel like talking much. He looked to aside, looked all upset "... Anything's fine really..."

Kashi had never had any interactions with humans,besides eating them and commanding them,so he found that figuring them out was quite complicated. "You are acting quite strange. Is there something wrong?" he asked curiously,lifting Xenon's chin with a finger. "You look paler,and your eyes seem duller.." he said,pouting slightly.

Kashi didn't quite understand Xenon. He wanted to explain it to him. But if he did, would everything still be the same. He looked worried. "Mhm.. It's... it's..." he thought deeply for a while before looking back at the naga, with his eyes looking all pledging "I...mhm.. I like you...a..and not just normal like... it's... like LIKE" he finally found the gut to say it

"Mm..? Do you perhaps mean... love?" at the sound of the word,Kashi's pale cheeks heat up a crimson color. "Really? Interesting,that you shared the same feelings.." he said,holding Xenon in his tail now,leaning in and kissing him deeply by surprise,not using tongue yet,and pulling away after a few minutes. "Mmmnh... That's all I learned about love.. 'Kissing'.." he said. "Could you teach me more about love..?" he asked honestly,his eyes a sweeter yet curious look than usual.

He blushed when Kashi mentioned about love. Yes. Love. It was his true feeling about the male. Even though he was a bit childish and all, but he was the first to actually accepted him. Then a kiss came after, a deep deep kiss, their lips grinded against each other. Xenon couldn't help but to start panting. "I...I'll show you" he pulled the maled in for another kiss, deeply, his tongue luring Kashi's own.

Kashi moaned out,as he pushed his tongue inside Xenon's mouth,their tongues mingling and fighting for dominance. Kashi of course,won the battle,and pulled away slowly,a trail of saliva still connecting them. Kashi tried to keep his tongue from unfurling to much,or it would go all the way down Xenon's throat. He gasped and blushed,as he felt himself become aroused. "O-Oh myy.." he smirked at Xenon.

Kashi's tongue showed dominance over Xenon, he gasped againt submitted to it, Kashi now took the lead for a while before pulling out, leaving a trail of saliva. Xenon looked up at Kashi, blushing, seeing him blushing as well. He put his hand on Kashi's chest, rubbing it a bit with the other hand tracing down his abdomen and slowly to his crotch area.

Kashi blushed even deeper when he saw Xenon begin to rub his chest. "M-Mmmnn.. Xe-Xenon.." he moaned softly,as two bulges appeared under Kashi's waist cloth. "B-be careful.." he warned,knowing that he would go wild with lust if Xenon went too far. Kashi licked his lips and extended his tongue to lick Xenon's cheek.

Xenon blushed hard, his breathing has already messed up, not in any specific or in order rhytm. He looked down at where he touched and realized, there were actually 2 things. Xenon has never went out. But all he knew was, normally people only have 1 thing. He was surprised, he looked up at Kashi, confused and didn't know how to deal with them. But lust were still filling his eyes full.

Kashi purred in Xenon's ear,picking him up in his tail. "Where shall we go,so that the guards don't see us?" he asked,his eyes clouded with lust. "How about the pond~?" he asked,slithering down the stairs into the little pond they had built,and rested in the pond after taking off his cloak. They never seemed visible before,until now. As he looked away when Xenon stripped,he then looked as Xenon entered the water. "Wow,you only have one? That's disappointing." he said with a chuckle,pulling Xenon close and kissing his cheek. "So,I must play with you how I played with myself,correct?" he asked.

"The..the pond would be good" He let the other carried him to the newly built pond. It was nice, looking all natural, thick layers of trees would give them enough isolation from people watching. He started undo his clothes, Kashi as usual look away. But this time, he stayed on land for a bit until Kashi turned around before soaked himself into the water. "Urrgg..." it was embarrassing... he asked that question "Urgg....i.. it's how i was born....And... I don't know. How..how do you normally... play with yourself?"

Kashi nodded and chuckled,beginning to stroke Xenon's length softly. "I've been told about.. intercourse... but I'm not sure.." he said,as he continued to casually stroke Xenon. "Mmmn.." Kashi soon looked down to see that he himself was just as anxious. "C-Could you help me out,Xenon..?" he asked softly.

Kashi's warm hand touched his genital and started rubbing it slightly. It was nice, he felt something he has never felt before. He looked up at him, and started using both of his hand to return the naga's favour. They were wet and big. Xenon couldn't keep thinking about it and blushing to the thought of it. "mhmm... y.. you have 2..."

"Mmmhmm.." groaned Kashi in agreement,stroking the other as he began to kiss tenderly at Xenon's neck,trying to be affectionate as he could at this point. Kashi was so excited to show Xenon that he really did love him. "Mmh.. It's okay to have only one,too.. Two is a bit of a hassle at times." said Kashi with a chuckle,as he licked his lips hungrily.

Xenon tilted his head to aside when Kashi kissed his neck. The soft plump lips of the other touched his skin. Xenon shivered in pleasure, kept stroking the other as he returned a favour and kissed all over his face and neck and sometimes on his chest. "MHmm ooh.. okay. So... mhmm d..do you know... what's after this?" Xenon was rather new to this

"Mmh.. Well,I don't know if it's correct,but I'll try.." he said,soaking his fingers in the water. "I've heard that it's a very special thing to do with someone,but I feel that I can trust you enough,and you can trust me enough,to do this with me.." Kashi said,blushing nervously. "D-Do you mind bending over and spreading your legs,please?" he asked kindly.

"Al..alright" Xenon replied, a bit stammered, of course he trusted the naga, he liked him a lot. So he did what he asked. Xenon bent over and rested his chest and arms onto the bank of the pool, his backside revealed and eventually his hole too. This was actually the first time he let the other see his body. He trembled in excitement, he sometimes peeked over his shoulder to see what the other was doing.

After he soaked his fingers,he pushed them inside,to be surprised at the heat inside Xenon. "Y-You're so warm!" he said,blushing as he moved his fingers gently inside,being sure to be as gentle as possible as he stretched Xenon from the inside. "Does it feel strange? Does it hurt?" Kashi asked curiously,as he slowly began to pull the fingers out.

Xenon could feel the slippery finger pushed and spred his inside. Wanting to invaded it. It hurted. But something weird. He sorted liked it. The feel of his warm inside grinding and pulsating against the other fingers. He let out a moan as his body curled up in pleasure and pain. "Aaahh..i....it hurt.... b.. but.... it felt good too"