The Human Tribution [+18] {Orochi x fameandfortune212}

fameandfortune212

"I-I'm sorry,I'm trying to be as gentle as I can.. It'll hurt less later,I promise.." he said,as he began kissing Xenon better,by kissing his hole and licking up to the tip of his member. "Mmnh,tastes better than I thought.." he muttered,as he licked at it with glee. Soon pulling away,he licked his lips and kissed Xenon's cheek,lips and neck. "I want you to feel comfortable.. Are you comfortable..?" he asked.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• 0rochi

"It'...it's alright.. ahh... mhmm" he bit his lower lips and his fist clenched tightly against itself. He moaned in his mouth while Kashi kissed him better. His body reacted to almost all the the the naga did to him. "Aahh... oh... kashi.. ahhh..." he moaned out the other name. He gripped onto him tightly as he kissed his body, asking him with love of his well being. "I''...I'm good.. ahhhh... more... please.

"R-Relax.." he stuttered out,as he slowly pushed inside of Xenon,panting softly already from the tight warmth that surrounded him. "Mmmnh.. A-Are you okay?" he asked,concerned for the other as he continued to kiss him lovingly,kissing his neck and lips,anything he could kiss in his reach as he began to move gently and slowly.

"I...I'm trying" he panted as he worked on relaxing his body like the naga said. He received kisses and caresses from the other. He returned the favour. He kissed and caressed him back all over. Every inch of his body was appreciated by Xenon's touch. "Ahhh.. p.. please... ahh.. enter me... ahh.. i want us... connected"

"I-I'm inside,Xenon.." he whispered gently into Xenon's ear,as he kissed it soon after. He began moving slightly faster,but remained as gentle as he could when he continued to kiss him tenderly. "You're so warm inside..." he moaned softly,smiling slightly as he extended his tongue to lick at Xenon's member since his hands were busy.

When Kashi moved, he could feel the other hot thing pushing against his soft hot inside, and the other, rubbing against the line between his cheek for Kashi had two of it. He groaned, Kashi was all over his body. The feeling was incredible. He panted heavily "Aahh... and you're... ahh so hot....ahh... "

Kashi whined in Xenon's ear. "C-Can I possibly fit in two~?" he whispered in Xenon's ear,kissing at his neck and embracing him as he sped up a little bit more,kissing Xenon's back and moaning softly,enjoying the tight and hot feeling of Xenon's insides,as he let out small gasps of delight and surprise.

Kashi whined. He wanted to try pushing two of his member in. It was Xenon first time, he wasn't so sure. But he was sure that he didn't want Kashi to be unsatisfied. He nodded "Y...you can try...ahhh" His inside twitched more and more as he speeded up a little bit. Xenon's body heated up, the pleasure started to set in, the pain started to fade, Xenon were liking it.

"M-Maybe at another t-time.." he moaned softly,just playing with his other length that was being ignored,while his tongue was still wrapped around Xenon's length,pumping it. "How does it feel~?" he whispered in Xenon's ear,trying to kiss everywhere he could reach, but his tongue was currently occupied.

"I...it... it feels... incredible...ahhhh... so.. soo good.... ahh... more, Kashi, more" He could feel his hole and his member being taken care of, he tried to reach his hand to the other's member and stroke it along with Kashi's hand. "I...I love you, Kashi..a hh" he tried to kiss the other.

Kashi let out a small moan in reply. "I.. Love you too.." he grunted out,as he continued to give Xenon more of what he desperately wanted. Kashi leaned in and kissed Xenon passionately after he pulled his tongue back from Xenon's member. Kashi continued to rub Xenon's member with his hand,as Xenon took care of his extra length while they kissed. "Mmmh.. I-I'm close.. Sh-should I pull out?" he whispered in Xenon's ear.

Xenon kissed Kashi back when he kissed him, his tongue played around with Kashi, he could taste the saltiness of his own member for Kashi tongue was just there moment ago. It was passionate, the kiss, he could feel himself at estacy "I..Inside...ahh... i want you inside, Kashi" he gripped onto Kashi tighter

"Mmhh... I-I'm gonna.." he moaned,thrusting a bit quicker and biting his lip to muffle his moans of pleasure as he released a large amount inside of Xenon. Pulling out,he also realized that he had came on Xenon's back,since both of his lengths usually reached climax at the same time. Kashi panted heavily,licking his lips in satisfaction. "Would you like more,or are you finished?" he asked,wondering if Xenon had finished.

Xenon's inside could feel the throbbing of Kashi's member quicker and more violent and usual when he was close to climax. Then he felt something rushing up inside him a hot slimey liquid and on his back. Xenon shivered and shot a load as well into the water. He laid on the bank, limp but smiling "Ahhh....s..so good...ahhh...Wh..what do you want, Kashi? aah"

Kashi shook his head and smiled. "It's not important." Giving Xenon one last passionate kiss,they washed off the mess and Kashi lifted him into his tail,slithering up the stairs. "We shouldn't sleep here,we'll catch cold." he smirked,as they slithered back to the sleeping area. "Maybe we can try two next time.." whispered Kashi,before falling asleep with Xenon in his arms. Xenon was so close that he could hear Kashi's steady and relaxing heartbeat.

He smiled and kissed back at the naga even more passionately. He washed his body as well as Kashi before they both went back to the temple, in their room. Kashi snuggled him slowly, the breath of Kashi kissed Xenon's skin. He slowly fell asleep before Xenon, while he wanted to stay up a bit more, looking at his now lover and secretly smiling.

When the sun had risen the next morning,Kashi was up easily. "Mornin'." he said,rubbing his eyes. "I'm hungry.." he groaned,his stomach growling with hunger since he hadn't eaten for a while. "Take me to your hunting grounds,please.." he said to Xenon,who he had woken.

Xenon woke up late. Later than Kashi at least. He slowly got up and stretched, yawning and rubbing his eyes. The other said he was hungry. It's amazing how this guy stay fit with that much amount of food he consumed. Xenon lazily nodded "Ooh okie... mhmm... let's go" he tried to wake himself up by pinching before taking the naga to his secret hunting place.

"I ate the rest of the bear a day or so ago." he replied,as he slithered along with Xenon. As they spotted the nearest thing,which was a boar,Kashi went in for the kill. He took the struggling boar into his tail and strangled it with the strength of his tail,before beginning to swallow it slowly.

Kashi managed to swallow the boar completely,patting his stomach as it traveled down. "Mmmnhh~ Thank you." he said,slithering over to Xenon after licking the blood off his lips,and kissed Xenon's cheek. "Let's head back." he said,slithering away with Xenon.

They reached the hunting spot where Kashi spotted a boar and quickly rushed in for the kill. ANd it was quick how he managed to kill and eat the thing so quickly. Though he witnessed it before, it was still a surprised. Then he kissed Xenon before they started working back. "WOw. you're quick." He complimented him on the way. "So what do you want to do today, kashi?"

"Thank you~" he replied to the compliment. "Oh? I'm not so sure. Should we bathe?" Kashi asked,wondering on what he actually wanted to do today. "There are a few events scheduled today,I think. The festival of the snake is tomorrow. That is my day~" he said proudly. "Today,we have a dance. I'm always supposed to go to these events." he said with a sigh. "So,you'll have to join me." he said with a smirk. "Then I can dance with my love~"

"We bathed almost whole night yesterday" as they walked through the forest, they talked. The naga mentioned about the festival. And to be honest that was not ideal for him, being in the crowd of people, some of them even wanted him to be eaten. However, the idea of being with him for his special day... would never hurt, as well as quite romantic. "Mhmm..I...I don't know how to dance, Can you teach me? When we got back?" he blushed.

"Of course~ I have a traditional dance that I am supposed to do with my mate,that I have learned and waited for years to finally perform it." he said with excitement,as they reached the temple. "Okay,what would you like to learn first? Waltz,or the traditional dance?" he asked curiously,tapping his tail on the floor.

They reached the temple. Then the dance lesson awaited. "Mhm... m..maybe the walts first" he shyly replied to the naga. To be honest, Xenon never did any sort of dance before, all his day was spent studying or sight seeing, never has he joined a festival or something of the sort. So this was pretty new to him, He stood still and waited for guidance.

Kashi took him gently by the hand,and began guiding him. "Try not to step on my tail." Joked Kashi with a soft chuckle,as they danced together for a while,as he hugged Xenon close. "Are you ready for the traditional dance,my love?" He asked,his voice softer than usual.