The Human Tribution [+18] {Orochi x fameandfortune212}

fameandfortune212

Kashi purred and rested his stomach on a basking rock nearby in the sleeping chamber. "A massage sounds great right about now~" he said,relaxing and waiting for Xenon to begin massaging his back. He could see that Xenon was still very excited from the festival,and smiled at how cute he acted when like this.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• 0rochi

Xenon looked intensely at Kashi's back. He's never seen someone with such sexy and muscular back, Xenon's heart pounded. He excitedly walked over when Kashi's laid down and he hovered his legs over and on top of Kashi's back. He leaned down and pecked a kiss near the nape of his neck before starting to move his hand firmly but carefully massaged all those muscle from the shoulders down, gradually.

Kashi melted instantly at the feel of the other's healing touch,groaning happily. "AHH that's so good~" he smiled,currently feeling heavenly. Once the massage was over,he pulled Xenon close and cuddled him,purring softly. "Thank you,it felt so amazing ~" he said,pulling Xenon into a passionate kiss. After pulling away,he blushed and smiled at Xenon,his own heart racing as well.

Xenon loved it when Kashi purred and enjoyed himself. He continued to massage the other until he was satisfied and pulled Xenon into a kiss after a thank you. He smiled and blushed as heavy as him. With his hands still on Kashi's body, he could felt the other's heart racing as well. "I..is that... your heart racing? or... it's normally like that?"

Kashi seemed to purr as his back was massaged tenderly,smiling with happiness and relaxing as he melted into the rock. "Mmm.. This feels amazing..~" he closed his eyes and began to relax so much that he had fallen asleep,the massage feeling like heaven to him. After the massage was over,Kashi thanked him and just relaxed on his rock for a while.

Xenon watched over Kashi, it was nice seeing him almost fell asleep when he massaged him. He was glad his skill was good enough. When it finished, Xenon carefully moved off Kashi to sit next to him, looking at him, he played with his hair a bit, smiling and feeling content with the lover he had

Kashi smiled and leaned towards Xenon "Thank you,that was the greatest massage I've ever had." He chuckled and pecked his lover on the lips,before falling asleep almost instantly from being so relaxed. He napped for a little while,pulling his lover close and smiling in his sleep,also happy with his own significant other. Once awake again,he decided that he'd like to bathe and perhaps get some bear meat to feast on. "I swear,my appetite has definitely increasd!" He chuckled.

Xenon smiled as Kashi kissed him. He followed his lover into bed and they snuggled each other into their sleep. Deep into his sleep, when he woke up, he found the other was quite energetic and seemed like he's hungry. Xenon knew it was hunting time. So he got off the bed to prepare himself, washing a bit.

Kashi and Xenon soon began heading to their destination and upon arriving spotted a bear. Kashi smirked and stretched,slithering slowly over to the best before then wrestling with it and strangling it to death with his tail and eating plenty before curling the rest up in his tail to take home. "Thank you,my love." He said,after storing the leftovers away,kissing Xenon on the cheek before asking "Are you in the slightest bit hungry?" He asked.

Xenon felt kinda scared when Kashi hunt. Almost every time he see him hunt. The violence of both from and the beast, blood reeked in the air. But that's how Kashi survive. Xenon must learn to get used to it. He hesitantly smiled at Kashi for he's still a bit scared, but didn't want to ruin the other's mood. He kissed him back. "I'm not really hungry, everything from yesterday was still slightly filling for me. I ate a lot. Almost as much as you" he joked

• 2 weeks later...

Kashi smiled and chuckled,hugging Xenon close and kissing him affectionately. "You're the cutest human ice ever met,y'know?" He patted Xenon on the back and went to go get a bit of exercise by lifting his huge tree by the temple as he did before. "What do you wanna do today?" He asked.

Xenon hugged him back. ENjoying the affection Kashi gave. Xenon stopped to think for a bit as he's been questioned by Kashi. there was indeed something Xenon wanted to do "I wanted to climb the mountain. Is that alright for you?" He looked over at Kashi, waiting for a reply

• 1 month later...

Kashi grinned in amusement. "But of course,let's go!" He took his lover into his arms. "Which mountain,dear?" He asked and slithered out of the temple. Once he had gotten the location,he began slithering his way to the mountain that Xenon was talking about.

"the mountain on the west" Xenon replied. he's there a few times, there were rumors about magical creatures, and most like the reason why he traveled there, but he never found none, he wanted to try with Kashi, maybe another magical being can lure out more so he open his horizon.

"Oh,that mountain is where I was raised and found." He smiled,knowing the many myths of magical creatures being up there because he was one of them. He smiled and slithered his way to the mountain,making his way up it slowly. "I've heard many people rumouring that this mountain is full of magical creatures. You're sort of right. No unicorns or anything,but there are fairies and other things."

"Fairy?" His eyes brightened up as he heard Kashi mentioned the magical creature, he smiled "As in nymph? Wow" all he wanted is to quickly come over to the mountain. He ran and motioned playfully for the naga to follow him.

• 2 weeks later...

Kashi chuckled at the orher's amusement towards hearing him say fairies. He followed along as he was motioned to and began looking around for some of the creatures with his lover. They travelled until they managed to stumble along a naga,a female on her own. "Wait.. I'm not the last one?" They were hiding behind a rock when they saw her so they both remained quiet.

He was so fascinated at the creatures he met along the way, he was almost distracted from his lover. And then a naga caught his attention as well as his lovers'. They both hid under the rock, he looked over to his lover "I thought you said you're the only one left."

• 1 month later...

"That's what I thought." He whispered back,wide eyed and confused at the sight. "Oh no no.. I'll have to marry her.. The villagers,if they find her.. I'll have to mate with her..." Tears began falling from his eyes as he began to sob,slithering away from the sight as fast as his lower body could take him.

Xenon was caught off guard when Kashi reacted so dramatically and slipped off. He was left there. He tried to chase after him but after a bit he was lost and out of breath. "haaa...haa.... haaa". Little did he know, he stepped into the territory of vicious centaurs.

The sounds of hooves clacking and low whinnies from the centaurs grew closer to Xenon. "You there,boy. What are you doing in our territory?" A low voice announced from one of the male centaurs,spear in his hand. "Get him,men!" He charged towards Xenon with high speed along with five other centaur men,but was caught quickly by the female naga just before he could've been smashed,and brought him back up to the top of the mountain. "What are you doing in a place like this?" The young female naga asked,smoothing back his blue hair.

A small troops of Centaurs spotted Xenon and questioned of his presence in their territory. He was petrified and couldn't answer them but stammering, leaving them no choice but to attack the intruder. Right the moment he thought he'd die, he closed his eyes and foolishly shield himself with nothing but his bare arms. Something grabbed him and pulled him away. The feel was familiar, a serpent type of tail grabbed him, he thought it was Kashi. However, it was not. It was the female naga. "I... I... mhmm... I... didn't mean to... I'm sorry" he was so confused.

• 2 months later...

"It is okay,but you must watch yourself in this place. Where do you live,boy?" She asked,preparing him some food and drink to take with him in her little hut. When he told her where he lived, she took him into her tail as Kashi would,and slithered down the mountain with ease. Stopping 4 feet away from the temple,she let him go and slithered away before she could be thanked. The reason Kashi had slipped away was because of his sudden realization,about who the female naga was,and didn't want to face the fact or tell Xenon,for that matter. Once Kashi saw Xenon approaching the temple,he greeted him with outstretched arms and tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry I left you there,I just got scared." He sniffles and hugged Xenon tightly.

"I...I live near the temple. I think... you would know that. They worship naga...." Xenon timidly answered. The naga took him and led him back to his village though left him at some distance away so she could safely slid away before he could even showed proper gratitude to her. He walked back to the temple, with many questions in his head until Kashi hugged him and sobbed. He hugged him back and rubbed his back "It's alright. But you need to tell me what happened?"

• 2 months later...

"Xenon.. That's my sister Zora.." Kashi sniffled. "I got so afraid because I thought she had died with my mother and father! And well,she used to beat me up a lot when we were younger since I was a lot tinier and weaker.. Zora can be very intimidating so I'm sorry if she caused you any trouble.. N-now I can't have you anymore if they know about you.. They'll want you with Zora.." He stuttered out,his face red and his tears brimming with tears enough for the naga's sight to be blurry. "You didn't say anything about me did you?!"