The Human Tribution [+18] {Orochi x fameandfortune212}

fameandfortune212

"Mmh,but they expect me to eat it all in one gulp,like I do every year." He said with a pout. "And I don't care about passing my blood along. If I did,I would've been trying to do more to find some sort of naga tracings." He shrugged. "Yeah,we usually have fireworks and everything." He replied,still trying to get off the topic of his past.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• 0rochi

Xenon said no more about trying to find the other's kin. He could feel that Kashi wasn't very interested ."Well. Then you need to do some activities to digest all of that boar inside you then?" maybe swimming or playing something that require a lot of work can help. I hope it's still very early as well, not to mention"

"Of course. Perhaps I can strengthen your muscles." He said,lifting up Xenon and using him as a weight,and when he lifted Xenon back down,he kissed him each time as a reward. He really was enjoying this workout,but then he had to exercise his tail. He grabbed a nearby fallen tree that was almost as tall as the temple,and began trying to lift it. He managed since it was his usual lifting tree,and began to strengthen his tail.

He yelped when being lifted up so suddenly. But soon calmed down and started liking the working out section, he blushed and giggled everytime he receive a kiss. "Oh you... heehee" but got caught off guard when seeing that tail of the naga could lift a tree. "Wow... you really do some seriously work out. With that strength of yours, we could help improving the island so so much."

"Mmh?" Kashi just looked at him casually while he lifted the tree. "They don't let me. They say that I shouldn't bother." Kashi said with a shrug. "No matter what I say,they won't let me. But.. What kind of problems?" He asked curiously. "I've only seen two or three problems that I'm not allowed to help out with." He said,now doing push-ups on the ground.

"Oooh... so you're a spoiled prince" he stuck his tongue out and teased him, giggling. But he soon got back to serious. "Well, with strength like that, you can help people buiding, create damp and all sort of stuff to improve people like. But oh well, they spoil you too much"

"It's not my fault! For my whole life,I've wanted to be able to make my own decisions and be independent. They worry about me way too much,even though I can snap someone's neck in the blink of an eye." He said,now doing his ending stretches to his workout. "No matter what I do,I can't persuade them." He said,shrugging.

Xenon shrugged "I guess it's their call then" then giggled "I was joking, spoiled prince". He continued to watch the other working out. Looking at him getting all sweaty and shiny under the sun, he was fascinated for a while... "Ooh.. mhmm.. you feel less full now?"

"Mmh.." Kashi pushed back his thick white hair,stretching his arms and smirking at Xenon. "Don't insult me,or you're going in here." He said,opening his mouth and baring his fangs,then chuckling. Kashi sighed. "Come on,let's go get washed up. I don't wanna be all sweaty." He said,smiling as he went down to the pond.

Xenon whimpered when the other smirking and baring his fangs before him. It was scary still, no matter that he's been with the naga for some time. "Okay...okay.... I'm sorry" he silently followed the other to the pond. Sitting by the edge, he watched him.

Kashi swam around,washing himself of his sweat,and made himself smell nicer. "won't you join me,love?" He offered,resting his upper body on shore to kiss Xenon's lips,and swim back in again. "The water is nice and warm." He said happily,smiling at Xenon.

He smiled and kissed him back as he watched him swam away, enjoying the water. But at the moment he didn't feel like taking a shower "I'm alright. I don't think i need a shower now" then he remembered the importance "So, you feel less full from the boar yet?"

"Mmh,no. I've barely digested it yet,Xenon. I'm different from how you work. When I eat,it's enough for me for maybe two or three days. You,on the other hand,will die if you don't eat for three days,but you need to have three meals a day. I can risk dying since I can sometimes not eat for months. Water,on the other hand.. I can only last a week without it." He said,smiling.

"Yea... i sort of studied it in the past. You're literally a higher level of a snake" He giggled. His feet kicking and splashing some water to the naga, playing. "Well, just be careful not to anger the villagers, they're quite... you know"

Kashi chuckled and nodded. "They may be mad at me,but there's nothing they can do to me to punish me. They're all too scared of me." He said with a smirk,baring his fangs proudly. "They know even if I am full,I could eat the entire village without even savouring the flavour." He added,stretching and relaxing,splashing back a bit at Xenon with his tail playfully.

The naga were strong indeed, and he was pretty confident with his strength. That's a nice touch to him that made Xenon giggled. "Oh well, they're smart to do that then". The other splashed back at him. He got a little bit wet. he giggled and quickly remove his clothes and jumped into the pool and played with him, splashing him.

Kashi chuckled and kissed Xenon's cheek affectionately,before splashingw after at him playfully. "I knew you'd join me~" he smirked and kissed Xenon's neck next. "I've been so stressed lately.. How do humans deal with stress,Xenon?" He asked,slightly curious.

He kissed the other back. "Eehhh..." he laughed when he got splashed again before splashing back at him one more time. "Mhmmm stress?... why are you so stressed? And normally, we have fun... we pick a hobby and enjoy it"

"Well,I've just been stressed about the recent events being planned and things.. So could you maybe.. Help me relieve stress..?" He asked,licking His lips slightly and continuing to kiss at Xenon's neck While he waited for an answer to his invitation with anticipation.

He wrapped his arms around the naga. He looked up and listened to the other explaining his stress. He nodded in agreement quickly "Of course i would help you. Tell me how can I help and i'll do it right away" he smiled

"I'm sure you know how to help.. Lust also stresses me out.." He smirked,kissing up Xenon's neck and licking at it lovingly,then licking down his chest slowly. "Mmnn.. You like that..?" He whispered,circling his tongue around each of Xenon's nipples to tease him. "Would you like more?" He asked innocently.

He blushed at the smirk the serpent gave, speaking about lust as he made a move on his body. The touch of his, the lick of his, turned Xenon on. He whimpered a bit before nodding in agreement with him. He wrapped his arms around the other's neck and gave him a deep deep kiss.

After they had pulled away from the deep kiss,Kashi purred affectionately into Xenon's ear,continuing to kiss lower and lower,lust filling his large eyes as he lifted up Xenon's member with his finger to inspect it. "Hmm.. Would you like to try mine after I try yours? They're really tasty." Purred Kashi as he wrapped his tongue all the way around Xenon's member like a corkscrew and pushed it into his mouth,sucking deeply while his eyes closed.

Xenon slowly unable to catch his breath with his panting. The wet tongue and lips of the naga trailing on his body like a brush on a canvas. He moaned lowly and blushed, watching the other offered fun time with him. He bit his lower lip and nodded to it. "Aaahh... Kashi.. ahhh... it.. it feels... ahhh... ahhh weirdly nice... ahhh"

Kashi smirled slightly as he slowly began to bob his head,still sucking happily at his lover's length as he wet his fingers in the water,slowly pushing one inside Xenon while he was distracted with pleasure,stretching him and adding 3 or 4 fingers,since he wanted to try to fit two of his lengths inside and didn't want to hurt Xenon. After the sucking and stretching,

Kashi pulled away from the length and kissed both his entrance and his length lovingly. "What next,my love?" He asked.