The Human Tribution [+18] {Orochi x fameandfortune212}

fameandfortune212

Kashi slept peacefully all through the night,but pulled Xenon close in his sleep. "Mmh.. Love.." he mumbled,purring in his sleep happily. Kashi later woke up and stretched,yawning. "Mm.. Mornin'.." he looked down to see that Xenon was asleep. He smiled and cradled Xenon in his arms as he slept. 'He's even more adorable when he's sleeping...' thought Kashi. As he saw Xenon slowly awaken,he smiled down at him. "Good morning.."

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• 0rochi

Xenon was still awake when Kashi mumbled something about love. He pulled him to his lap. Xenon stayed there, just like his first night at the temple when he was chosen to be sacrifice. He cuddled and soon to dazed off into his sleep. The morning came without Xenon knowing, he slept in until Kashi woke him up. "Mor...Morning" he said, still closing his eyes. He got up slowly and stretched his body, yawning "How... are you?...ooh do you know last night you talked in your sleep"

Kashi tilted his head slightly. "Oh,did I? What did I say?" he asked him curiously,slithering out to the center of the temple with Xenon. "Oh? I said that..? I-I uh.." Kashi blushed,smiling and scratching the back of his head nervously. "Well,the only dream I remember is one where we sat down and counted stars together.." he said,looking nervous.

He still yawned from time to time as he walked and followed him to the center of the temple where the naga stopped, blushing and explainned to him why. "We?... sat down and counting star?" he blushed, the male thought of him in his sleep? "Ooh.. okay... th..that's good. to know" he tried to avoid talking about such embarrassing things right now. "Mhm.. so what do you normally do? You're kind of a leader of this village. They treated you like king" he stopped for a second "i remember when i was a kid...i used to play alone, by the steps of these temple. That was one of the only time i step out of my house"

"I don't do much,to be honest. They entertain me,feed me when I'm hungry,and clothe me. That's most of their capabilities. The rest is on my own. I learned how to stay hydrated and clean,and things as such." said Kashi with a shrug. "Are you hungry? I could get the restaurant nearby to cook you a feast for free." Kashi offered with a smile. "You must be quite hungry."

"So you're a spoiled prince" he giggled, making a little joke to lighten the day. He yawned big once more. "You know a restaurant?" he tilted head and looked at him. "You can tell them to cook a feast. But you make human sacrifice?" he frowned and folded his arms, tapping his foot looking at him "Now i feel less hungry"

"They only serve vegetables and fruit. I cannot eat those,or I'll get very sick." said Kashi with a sigh. "So,are you sure you don't want to go?" he asked him curiously,looking confused. 'Who would ever turn down food?' Kashi thought in surprise,as he slithered over to a staircase under the temple. "Oh,they've finally built the pool I've asked for.." said Kashi,slithering down the stairs to inspect the newly built pool,which was built like a jungle,with trees around it. It was indeed huge,and Kashi slithered in to relax.

Xenon realized me misunderstood the other. He stayed silent in shame. He just followed the other when he checked out his new pool. He stood by a tree near his pool "I'm... sorry... i misunderstood you... i thought you can eat something else but you still demand sacrifice" he looked down at his feet, blushing.

"I'm not that cold-hearted,My dear." Kashi said,relaxing in the water. "Maybe I can take you to the restaurant,anyway,if you feel hungry." Kashi added with a shrug. "They might have some whole chicken for me to snack on." Kashi slithered around in the water happily,noticing there were some fish in the water. "Oh my,that's quite a great idea. Perhaps now you won't have to leave to get me more food with these few fish." Kashi said with a smile.

Xenon smiled a bit at the other. He nodded in agreement with the idea of going to the restaurant. "Alright... let's go... " he warmly smiled and waited for him on land. As they started walking to the restaurant, he started to talk "well... those few fishes wouldn't be enough though... but how about next time you go with me. The hunting place i know is a secret. Noone else know about it"

Kashi nodded. "Perhaps as a snack for a while." he replied,a he entered the restaurant. "May I please have a large plate of vegetables and fruits,cooked vegetables,please?" Kashi asked,as the chef blinked curiously.

"But you don't ea-"

"Do not question it. Just get me it."

Once served,they left the place to let Xenon eat at the temple. "How does it taste?" Kashi asked,stretching as he slithered along to the temple that was nearby. Kashi curled up and got comfortable while Xenon ate,letting out a small yawn.

Xenon stayed mostly behind Kashi's back like a child, people might still hated him. After everything was ready, they left to go back to the temple. He prepared everything and took some bites onto the vegetable, it was incredible, they taste so nice. "It's so good. Thank you Kashi." He glomped the other for getting over excited, and they fall onto the flood, he ended up on top of the naga.

Kashi hissed as he fell over,and he soon chuckled and smiled. "Oh my,you fell on the food!" Kashi said,lifting Xenon off him with his tail and sitting him down,patting his head and then cleaning up the plate. "Remember to finish eating before you thank me next time." Kashi said with a grin.

"Ooh okay" he went back to eating for a bit more until Kashi cleaned the plate. "Next time?... Do you want something as a thank?" he tilted his head asking Kashi. Xenon soon to feel sleepy so he rubbed his eyes a few times, yawning and wanting to go to bed "Kashi... maybe... i'll sleep early tonight..."

"Okay,go ahead." replied Kashi,unsure of why Xenon was asking so many questions. The food had fallen off the plate and all he did was put it back on again. Kashi shrugged and went back to his pool area that was new in the temple,and relaxed there for a while before falling asleep in there,hissing softly in his sleep.

Xenon nodded and laid down in Kashi's bed. The next day he woke up a little late. As normal, he'd be tired and yawning then realized that Kashi would be next to him. But today was different, he wasn't there. Where was he? Xenon raised up and looked around the temple "Kashi?... where are you?... Kashiii" then he saw him slept in the pool, he came close and shook him to wake up "Kashi... wake up. You slept in the pool. you'll get sick"

Kashi slowly awoke with a yawn,stretching. "Huh..? Oh my,I knew something felt different.." he said,slithering out and hugging Xenon happily. "I had a nightmare.. I haven't had nightmares ever since you have been around." said Kashi,shocked. "Maybe you're good for me." said Kashi.

He hugged and snuggled the naga back, he was still very wet. But that didn't matter. He patted the other back "You had nightmare?... What?... What was it?" he tilted his head, then realizing that sweet words from the naga, he blushed "I...I am?..." he stammered

Kashi smiled and nodded,hugging him tighter. "Yes,you are~ Ah,yes. The nightmare is a bit fuzzy,but I remember being served on a plate with soy sauce and eaten in a feast!" said Kashi,looking terrified. "I know snakes are a delicacy,but I don't wanna be eaten!"

He giggled up a bit at Kashi's face. Turned out, he wasn't as terrifying as everyone thought he was "You're a a naga. You eat people, not the other way around" He took a walk with Kashi and they stopped in the hall of the templ where Xenon started to look at Kashi "I... have never had anyone so close to me like this before... Thank you..." he smiled and placed a hand on Kashi's chest

Kashi smiled and chuckled as well. They went for a walk,and Kashi blushed a bit when Xenon placed a hand on his chest. "I-it's no problem! You're the only one that's been closest to me,as well." Kashi smiled at him,as Xenon felt Kashi's healthy heartbeat.

Xenon lost in thought when he touched Kashi's chest. The firmness on his chest, and the heartbeat. He couldn't help himself looking deeply into Kashi's eyes, kindness showed in his eyes. This naga... maybe Xenon liked him... not normal like though. He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around the other's body, wanting to snuggle closely.

Kashi blushed and smiled softly as he was hugged tight. Kashi surrounded Xenon with warmth as they cuddled,sighing happily that he finally had some company. "So,Xenon.." Kashi said, "Would you like to go out and do something? I'm growing awfully bored." he said,yawning a bit.

Xenon looked up at the tall naga. He smiled. The male was cute. He spoke to him "It's been a few days since i hunted for you right? How about you go hunting with me? My hunting place is a secret. Noone in this island know about it" He tilted his head, waiting.

Kashi nodded,licking his lips. "I was going to say that I was getting pretty hungry~" he said with a purr in his voice,as he lifted Xenon into his tail. "Tell me the directions." he said,slithering out into the back of the temple,following Xenon's directions to the hunting place.