Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Kyosuke smirked" just so you know this are realty not in Fanfiction world, so what you have read in books dont always happend in realty"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Hikari glared at the other as he stood up and walked away. "I hate you for this! Just remember!!!" He said as he walked to the next room and closed the door, he slide down and buried his face on his knees.

Kyosuke knew it was only hour to next Meeting and walked out Of his room, towards next room, said in boss voice" Hikari Meeting starting soon so come out Of your room"

Hikari shouted as the other called him. "I won`t. Get the hell lost! I want to be alone!" He yelled as he started crying, he wanted to see his love. "I want to go home! Take me back home!" He begged

Kyosuke smirked" so you can see your girlfriend again, sure that alright with me" he back away so Hikari could come out

Hikari walked out of the room with red eyes and face. It was because he cried a lot. He put away his tears and sniffed. "Kyosuke, baka! You are mean!"

Kyosuke smiled" yes I'm sorry about that, I know was cold-hearted person" he lift Hikari up and hold Hikari in his arm, spred out his wings, start to fly out of window towards Hikari village

Hikari held the other tightly as he closed his eyes. He wanted to apologize too. Was he going to let him see his girlfriend or he wanted to return him back to the village?? He didn`t want to return.

Kyosuke land on the ground in Hikari village and put down Hikari smiled" go see your girlfriend now Hikari, I'm sure she it's worried about you"

Hikari looked at the other for a while. He smiled as he nodded. "Thanks, Kyosuke!" He ran to his girlfriend`s house but she wasn`t there. Hikari was disappointed.

Kyosuke was waiting for Hikari should come back, he transform in his human form so human should not relish he was vampire. Kyosuke sat himself down on bench and so all the human walked past him

Hikari walked back to the other with tearful eyes. He closed his eyes as he grabbed the other`s shirt. "Let`s go back!" He paused a bit. "Just don`t ask anything!" He said as he waited for him to fly. He didn`t look at him even once.

Kyosuke smiled and hugged Hikari" okay let's go back Hikari" he pick up Hikari and start to fly towards his kingdom with Hikari in his arm

Hikari held the other tightly, closed his eyes. He was still crying, he buried his face into his chest to calm himself down a bit. It was like he wasn`t really scared anymore since it was Kyosuke!

Kyosuke smiled''I shall find out what happend to your girlfriend, I promise you that''he continue flew towards his kingdom

Hikari looked at the other as his eyes widened out of surprise. "How did you...?" He asked as he looked away. "It`s not needed. I better not to see her anyway since I can`t live with her any longer."

Kyosuke flew inside window and land down on ground, put Hikari down smiled''are you sure Hikari?''

Hikari started walking to the bed, he said without looking back. "Yes! I am!" He threw himself on the bed, he wanted to sleep.

Kyosuke knew Hikari didnt mean that so he walked towards his friend Ryo, when he come to his friend room, he knock on the door and Ryo open the door said in tired voice

Ryu''what is it Kyosuke?''

Kyosuke smiled''can you do me favor Ryu?''

Ryu smiled''Yes I can do that, what is it?''

Kyosuke smiled''Can you find out what happend to Hikari's girlfriend''

Ryu nooded and walked out of his room, start to fly towards Hikari's village for to find out about Hikari's girlfriend

Kyosuke start walking towards his room where Hikari was

Hikari started reaming again but this time it wasn`t Mei! It was a male that embraced him tightly. He was familiar but he couldn`t recognize him. He started crying during his sleep.

Kyosuke walked inside his room and run towards his bed where Hikari was sleeping, hugged Hikari and said in calm voice''wake up Hikari''

Hikari heard a voice as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked at the other for a while and blushed dark. He saw them both on the bed. "mm..."He didn`t know what to say!

Hikari started at the other for a while. "N...no! I didn`t" He looked away fast and started thinking about the dream.

Kyosuke so worried on Hikari''are you sure Hikari? you can tell me anything'' when Kyosuke said that, he hear knock on the door, walked towards door and open the door so his friend Ryu was standing outside his room