Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Hikari fist his hands as he grabbed he other`s arm and pulled him to their room. He walked inside as he yelled. "Of course I was!" He was all red.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke smirked" well dont be afride anymore and man yourself up more Hikari, this was your not last Meeting as my slave"

Hikari looked away as he mumbled something and walked to the bed. "Enough! I`m going to sleep! Don`t bother me!" He lay on the bed, closed his eyes.

Kyosuke smirked and sat himself down on bed, got closer to Hikari and start to bite Hikari's neck, suck his blood

Kyosuke bit him again, Hikari groaned as he held the other`s shirt tightly. He felt dizzy. He pushed the other off, covering his neck. "That`s enough! At this rate, I`m going to die!!!"

Kyosuke smirked and took away Hikari's Blood for his mouth" you are my slave remember, i can do everything to you and you must listned to what i say, no matter what"

Hikari glanced at the other as he closed his eyes. "You tricked me after all! It was enough for you once a day but you are drinking more! Kill me then!" He buried his face on the pillow, crying in silence.

Hikari jumped out of the bed. "B...baka!! Of course it`s weird!" He sighed as he walked to the sofa and sat on it.

Kyosuke smiled" i dont think its weird at all since its love that to, you cant forbidden somebody to fall in love, so Why its wrong for guy fall in love with another guy"

Hikari was a bit shocked, he closed his eyes to concentrate. He didn`t want to continue the conversation so he lay on the sofa and fell asleep. He was so tired so he fell asleep fast.

Kyosuke sigh and start thinking" what I'm going to do now, I think I'm falling for Hikari but its forbidden for vampire to fall in love with human"

Hikari started dreaming about his girl friend, he smiled during his sleep as he started mumbling her name. "Mei, Mei! I love you!" He continued dreaming .

Kyosuke didnt like When Hikari called some girl name and walked towards Hikari, place his hand on Hikari forhead say some spell Word" You Hikari shall forget about girl Mei and never remember her again" his hand start to glow brith light

Hikari stood up after a few hours as he felt dizzy, he put his hand on his head as he bit his lips. He felt like he was going to pass out!! He stood up slowly as he walked to the bathroom and threw up. He started seeing everything two. It was like he was resisting against some power. He closed his eyes and leaned to the tub. The odd thing was that he could still remember her.

Kyosuke smiled When he walked towards Hikari" so did you forget about that girl?" He lean himself on bathroom door

Hikari looked at the other as head. He remembered the girl completely so he glared at the other as he yelled. "Don`t ever do that or I won`t forgive you! I won`t ever forget the person that I love!"

Kyosuke walked towards Hikari and so on Hikari with death glare" You shall forget about here, you are only mine now and nobody Else, remember your are my blood source so everything about you are mine"

Hikari glared back at the other. "I only give you my blood. It`s not that I am yours. I read that in a book. I will only obey you when it comes to sucking my blood. You can`t take a control of the other things. I can do other things without your permission so don`t think high of yourself!"

Kyosuke was now angry and said in very angry voice" you are mine Hikari or i Would kill your girlfriend"

Hikari`s eyes covered in tears, he looked down as he started shaking. "How can you? Will you be happy to see me cry? To force me here?"