Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Hikari held the other`s shirt tightly ass he screamed. He was afraid of flying. He tried to not let go. He was freaked out. "Please! It`s scary!" He thought that he was going bust into tears. He couldn`t take it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke couldnt help to laugh" you are afride Of hights and you call yourself vampire killer" he was closer to Hikari village

He yelled at the other as he blushed out of embarrassment. He started pushing the other away though they were still at in the air. "You stupid!'

Kyosuke laughed" I'm not stupid since I'm the most genius vampire in my kingdom" he so Hikaru village and flew down in village and he was now standing on ground hide his wings, put Hikari on ground

Hikari pushed the other away as he was landed, suddenly he heard somebody is shouting. He looked back, shocked! His villagers were attacking the other with swords. knifes and guns. They wanted him dead since he stole Hikari. Hikari couldn`t do anything. He didn`t know why but he hoped that the other would not hurt.

Kyosuke so serious on Hikari" do you understand now Why i want trust between vampire and human" he make barriere around him and Hikari

Hikari groaned as he could understand a bit of what he meant but he still couldn`t trust him. "Just leave then they won`t attack us!"

Kyosuke so angry at Hikari" dont you understand Hikari, they Would not stop attack before trust between human and vampire forms until then wouled bloody war between human and vampire never stop, many Would die"

Hikari bit his lips! He fist his hand as he looked at the other, shouted. "Then what should I do? I can`t do anything about it! I can`t stop it...." He started crying as he sat on his knees, he held his chest tightly, tried to stop his tears though it seemed impossible.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kyosuke hugged Hikari and smiled" you can help me stop this war, all i need its you become my blood source so i dont dried out, you dont have to do anything Else beside that"

Hikari`s eyes widened as the other held him. He bit his lips again as he held the other`s shirt tightly. "Let`s go back to the mansion, just fly slowly, you idiot!" He said closing his eyes, prepared.

Kyosuke smiled" good choice and thank you for want to help me stop this war" he took out his wing, lift Hikari up in his arms and start to fly towards his kingdom with Hikari in his arms

Hikari held on tightly to not fell. He was cared so he put his arms around his neck and waited for them to land1 He hoped that they would be there soon or he`ll probably throw up.

Kyosuke flew inside his castle through window and land down on ground, put Hikari down smiled" here are we Hikari"

Hikari looked around as he sighed, thanked god that he was safe. He looked at the other with a sad look on his face. "So...what should I do?"

Kyosuke smiled" i must bit myself and give you my blood mouth to mouth" he blushed When, he said that

Hikari gulped as he blushed and looked away. "Ha! No way!" He said as he shook his head. "I can`t...it`s..." He didn`t know what to do!

Kyosuke bit himself and had blood in his mouth and kissed Hikari with his blood in his mouth

Hikari`s eyes widened. He blushed darker as he closed his eyes and started shaking. He grabbed the other`s shoulders, tasted the blood of his.