Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Kyosuke lift Hikari up in his arm and walked towards his room When he come to his room, he open the door walked inside and la Hikari down in his bed start make barriere around his bed so not another vampire or his father shall see Hikiari was in his bed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Hikari was passed out for hours. He manged to open his eyes. He blinked a bit as he moved his body. He smelled somthing nice. Like a person...he sat up as he looked around. He found himself on a bed but he couldn`t remember what had happened to him. He brushed his hair as he tried to concentrate. He had a headache.

Kyosuke come back to his room after Meeting with his father and so Hikari awake he walked towards Hikari smiled" you have finnaly wake up it was about time you have been sleeping for one hour now"

Hikari brushed his hair away from his eyes as he felt the other entered the room. He glared at the other as he tried to get off from the bed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" He said out loud but he couldn`t stand up, he felt dizzy.

Kyosuke laughed" dont you remember, you hit your head on ground after i got you fly away from my powerful wind magic" he sat himself down on his bed

Hikari remembered after the other helped him to. He moved away from the other as he looked around. He couldn`t find his knife. He bit his lips glaring at the other. He fist his hands.

Kyosuke raise himself up from his bed and smiled at Hikari" Why do you hate vampire so much?" He use magic barriere around himself for to protject himself Should Hikari attack him

(Ryouta your PM are full so i cant send you any PM)

Hikari looked at the other a bit, shocked with the question he asked. He grabbed the sheets and squeezed them tightly. "That`s because...vampires attack humans for no reason, they kill and suck their blood. My father died because he sucked out dry.."

Kyosuke sigh" thats true what you said but truth to be told When I'm going to be king after my father i want to make trust between vampire and human, thats is my goal"

Hikari laughed at the other as he laughed. "The hell that I would believe you! I won`t ever. You just trying trick me so that I would stay here!" He looked away. "But I won`t trust you. Not a chance!"

Kyosuke sigh" i shall not force you to belive me but i speak the truth and thats reason Why i need your blood so i can live and Get my goal come true"

He laughed as he looked away. "You can`t satisfy me unless you have a magic to make me your blood source but that you have." He sneered at the other, making fun of him.

Kyosuke blushed and sigh" be carefull what you say boy, i have magic so Get you become my blood source"

Hikari freaked out as he moved back. He got out of bed and ran to the window as he tried to open it. "I won`t let you to do this." He opened the window and stood on the edge. "Don`t come closer or I..."

Kyosuke laughed" what are you going to do boy? Kill yourself, sorry for letting you down but i can bring you back to life" he walked closer towards Hikari

Hikari was scared. He moved back a bit a he glared at the other. "Don`t come closer...I don`t want to be your blood source!" He said as his leg slipped and he was about to fall.

Kyosuke use his wind magic to run faster towards Hikari and grape Hikari's arm, got Hikari closer to his cheast and from the window

Hikari was pulled on the other`s chest. He clenched his eyes close since he was a bit scared. He slowly opened them as they widened. He tried to pushed the other away. "No..."

Kyosuke sigh" dont worry i shall not bite you or Get you to become my blood source, i only rescued you from die"

Hikari was shocked, he started shaking on the other`s hold. He clenched his eyes shut, let the other keep holding him. He saved him life.

Kyosuke hold Hikari tighter and smiled" dont worry i shall not force you to become my blood source"

Hikari stood there for a while as he whispered in a low voice, tried to pushed the other away slowly. "Let me be..."

Kyosuke smiled" sure i can let you be, I'm going to another Meeting soon anyway" he stop holding Hikari and raise himself up from ground

Hikari grabbed the other`s hand as he let go. "Wait! Take me back to my village!" He shouted, wanted to go back to his people. He couldn`t stay there.

Kyosuke sigh" fine i can take back to your village since i cant force you become my blood source" he lift up Hikari in his arms and start to fly out Window towards Hikari village