Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke smiled" Hikari its Nice name and your first mission as my slave are at you must let me suck you"

Hikari couldn`t disobey, he stared at the other for a while as he close his eyes. "Do as you wish..." He showed the other his neck.

Kyosuke stopped bite Hikari and took away Hikari's blood from his mouth, smiled" your blood are so good Hikari"

Hikari blushed dark as he walked back, groaning. "What...do you mean by that?" He sighed placing his fingers on the place that was bitten.

Kyosuke smiled" yes they are vampire Hikari but you dont have to be afride they hurt you since you are my slave now" he start walking towards Meeting with Hikari

Hikari tried to believe. He sighed as he took a tissue and placed it on his neck that was bitten. He followed the other in the silence. He hoped that he would not be bitten more than that since it hurt.

Kyosuke walked towards door, so was end Of hall, open the door and walked inside, so his father and mother, smiled" mother and father here i am"

Hikari followed him, they entered with Kyosuke as he looked down, tried to not have an eyes contact! He was scared, he squeezed his lower part of shirt, trying to not be afraid.

Kyosuke's father Raynold so Hikari and realishe Hikari was human, he so angry at Kyosuke, said in angry voice" what its this Kyosuke, what are human doing here?"

Kyosuke said in calm voice" sorry father but this human are my slave"

Raynold was more angry" what you have Get Human as your slave, how Dare you do this to us"

Kyosuke was still calm" sorry father but my goal are make trust between human and vampire, Hikari shall help me with this goal, right Hikari" he so on Hikari with smile

Hikari was impressed but scared because he didn`t know if he was going to leave that room safe or not. He looked down and nodded.

Kyosuke smiled''you see my father, Hikari its going to help me arrcive my goal'' he sat himself down on table and show Hikari ledig table beside him

Hikari sat on the chair as he looked at the other. He started to get nervous since his family didn`t seem that they liked him. He just hoped that he would be fine.

Kyosuke start talking foran all vampire inclouder his father, talked in calm voice" i dont know what there think but we must stop this bloody war before all vampire and human die out, we Should skape trusth between human and vampire so human can trusth us, let ous suck their blood so we dont drye out, dont there agree"

All vampire start talking with another and Kyosuke father smirked, start talking to Hikari" so Hikari Why did you become my son slave? Do you have any goal since you become my son slave?"

Hikari couldn`t say a word, it just freaked him out when he asked with a loud voice. He fist his hands as he nodded his head. "I want to do the same thing as he son said.

Raynold just accept nodded Of Hikari and follow other vampire talking. Hour later was meeting finnaly finish and Kyosuke so on Hikari smiled" you was good boy Hikari and sorry for my father he hate human so much, i dont know Why, so shall we go to my room" he raise himself up from table

Hikari nodded as he stood up and walked to the door fast. He looked back at the other. He wanted to leave that damn place soon so he told him with his eyes and made him to understand to hurry!