Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Hikari looked around as e tried to get closer to Kyosuke but suddenly slipped and hit his head, it started bleeding. He groaned.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke taurn around and so Hikari was blooding from his head, he run towards Hikari and boye himself down, start healing Hikari using his power

Hikari startd crying as he looked at the other helping him, using his power to stop his bleeding. He tried to put away his tears. He sat up, starring at the other. "Sorry for making trouble..."

Kyosuke hugged Hikari and start crying litter bit"I'm so happy at you are okay now Hikari, I was worried my power was not enough to save you"

Hikari blushed darkly as the other held him again. He waited fore a while like that and then pushed away gently. "Mou...it was enough...thank you...." He said looking away so that the other would not see his face.

Kyosuke smiled"I'm happy to hear that but tell me Which you feel unwell" he took his hand before Hikari

Hikari stood up as he looked around. He looked down afterward and said in a low voice. "I think I should head back!" He mumbled.

Kyosuke sigh"I shall not force you to bath with me, which you don't want to but I'm going to take bath" he took himself off his clothes and step in the bath, lay himself in the bath

Hikari watched the other naked and blushed more. He shook his head! He didn`t want to show Kyosuke his weak side so he got undressed and walked to the tub and sat next to the other. He was starting to feel nervous now!

Kyosuke smiled"so you decide to want to bath with me anyway, I'm very happy at you want to bath with me, so are the first time you see big bath like this?"

Hikari nodded as he looked away! "Yeah! It`s so big!!" He mumbled as he covered his body with his hands! "It`s just a bit embarrassing in front of you!" He puffed his cheeks, not daring to have an eye contact.

Hikari groaned as he attacked him, not remembering that he is naked. "I`ll kill you!" He jumped on the other as he blushed, felt the other`s cock rubbing his.