Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Hikari`s mouth was covered by the vampire so he couldn`t scream! He struggled to free himself as the other vampire moved closer and bit his neck. Hikari started crying!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke search around building more and finally found Hikari, so Hikari was bite by another vampire, he got very angry and said in angry voice"how dare you bite Hikari, I shall kill you"

Hikari saw the other came to safe but suddenly that vampire that had Hikari in his arms pulled out his knife again and placed it on Hikari`s neck as he moved his hand to his member. "I`ll play with you a bit!" Hikari felt disgusted when he touched him.

Kyosuke was more angry and transform in his demon form with more power than before, he growled at vampire"let Hikari be now, your fucking scum"

dizb.png this are Kyosuke demon form

Hikari could free himself after he saw the other`s demon form because the vampire was scared. He ran to Kyosuke and hid behind him, naked. He was a bit scared of the other`s new form but he seemed strong.

Kyosuke use his magic power and big light ball come from Kyosuke hand, he throw the big, light ball towards vampire, injured him very badly

Hikari held the other tightly and started crying like a child. "I`m scared! Please, let`s go to your room! I don`t want to be here anymore!"

Kyosuke calm down and transform back to his vampire form, he smiled at Hikari"sorry for scare you like that Hikari, sure we can go back to my room"

Hikari nodded and starred at him for a while. He grabbed his towel and covered himself again. He rushed to the room of his as he opened the door and entered, waited for Kyosuke to arrive.

Kyosuke was very tired after his demon form and walked slowly towards his room, where Hikari was waiting for him

Hikari looked at the other`s tired face as he pulled him slowly to the bed and lay him down. "You should rest, I`ll stay here!!"

Hikari starred at the other after he fell asleep! He was really handsome, Hikari slowly stroked his cheek. He felt like that he had fallen for him.

Hikari felt a bit sad but he couldn`t help it, he sighed as he stood up and walked out of the room, to the garden. He wanted to be alone!

Kyosuke wake up later and feel very we'll after the rest, he didn't see Hikari anywhere and he guess Hikari was in the garden, he raise himself up from bed, walked out of room towards garden for see Hikari was there

Hikari saw Kyosuke coming so he ran to a tree and hid behind it. He didn`t want to see him now. He wanted to be alone.

Kyosuke sigh"why are you so angry Hikari? Did I say something in sleep? So get you so angry like that"

Hikari fist his hands as he looked away. "Shut up! Just leave me be, will you??" He said, running to the behind of the palace!

Kyosuke sigh and walked towards meeting so should soon start, hope Hikari would talk to him after meeting are over

Hikari understood the other left. He sighed as he walked back to the garden, started picking some beautiful flowers, smelling them and playing around!

The meeting was over and Kyosuke so Hikari was still in garden, walked towards him, smiled"do you want to talk with me now? Or are you still mad at me?"

Hikari sighed as the other appeared again. He shook his head as he sat on the grass and started playing with his fingers. "But I have nothing to tell you!!" He looked away fast.