BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima took the shoes and put them on."thanks baby nii. Ill go first". Shima picked up a ball and sent it down the lane. "Strike, yes".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shima pouted and grabbed a ball. He knows kuta is better so he decides maybe he'll have to cheat his way to a win. He laughs to himself and bowls another strike. He grins at kuta.

• 3 weeks later...

Kuta smiled"so you cheated, I guess I for to the same then" he throw a ball and got another strike

Shima smiled and walked over to kuta and hugged him from behind. "Im sorry baby but you're too good." He kissed and sucked his neck lightly.

Kuta start to moans when Shima kissed and sucked his neck"ahh ahh what are you doing Shima-nii? People are watching us"

Shima smiled looking back and bowled another strike. "Your turn baby nii". He kissed his forehead as he passed him.

Kuta smiled"this ball decide who wins and I hope I win" he trow the ball and got another strike

Shima groans throwing his hands up. "Alright baby nii. You won fair and square. How about we eat before I have to cash in on the bet".

Kuta stomace start to make noice and he blushed"My stomace said yes on that" he laughed liter bit

Shima laughed. "Sounds like a monster. Come let's go". he grabbed kuta's hand while walking back to the car.

"Did you have fun"?

Kuta hugged Shima and smiled"I had alot Of fun I love playing bowling with you, lets do that another time"