BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta smiled"you can cry Shima and it was just stupid Nightmare, nothing more, I'm sure they Would accept us in the end, Which they was still alive and Which not, I Would run away with you"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta smiled"yes I think so Shima-nii and I want to show you something, can you come with me towards our parents bedroom?" He raise himself up from floor

Kuta walked upstairs and towards their parents bedroom, he open the door to their parents bedroom and walked inside, he smiled at Shima"Shima-nii walk towards wardrobe and open it, you shall find a letter there from our parents"

Kuta smiled"I'm not sure you remember but remember you that day, When you stayed over at Makoto house? I think Makoto was still your boyfriend during that time"

Kuta smiled"meanwhile you was gone, our mother gave me a letter and tell me to hide it in wardrobe and we couldnt open it before we turn 20 years old and we are close to be 20 years old, so I think we can open it"

Kuta walked towards wardrobe and open the wardrobe, he found the letter and took out the letter from wardrobe. He closed wardrobe door and walked towards Shima, he smiled to Shima"are you ready Shima-nii?"

Kuta smiled and open the letter, he start to read the letter

Dear Shima and Kuta

Which there read this letter that means at we are gone and there are alone.

I write this letter for to tell there at I and your dad, accept your realthionship, Which there start dating.

Since we knew at there have very close realthionship, so we know, before or later, there Would start dating.

So we decide to accept your realthionship and support there. Self at we are gone.

There are going to experince hardship douring realthionship but we know there Would survive that.

I hope there stay togother for long time no matter what happends.

We both miss there very much and we wish we could stay with there but that didnt happend.

And we are very sorry about that, we both love there very much and there are always going to be in our hearts.

We Will always love you no matter what, have good realthionship and dont fight for much.

From your dear mother and dad

Kuta was finish read the letter and start crying

Kuta stopped crying and smiled"yes they knew Shima-nii, afterall we have been very close helt since we was kids" he hugged Shima back

The next morning shima wakes up staring at the ceiling thinking about what happened.He tries not to wake kuta although he needs to get up for school

They did sleep late. He walks iver to kuta. "Baby nii time to get up."