BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima moans and runs his hands up kutas body. He was really turned on. He started tugging at kutas shirt pulling it off.

Kuta blushed red When Shima start to take his shirt Of and he said in seduce voice"Shima-nii I want you to fuck my hard"

Shima groans loudly and pulls kutas pants off with his boxers and through them on the ground. He inhaled scent of kutas arousal and took him into his mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

Kuta start to moan very loudly When Shima start to suck on his member and he grape pillow very tightly

Shima moans and deep throats kuta. He comes back up and teases the head a bit and then swallows him down again. He bobs his head up and down slowly enjoying kuta. He spread his legs and inserted a finger in him slowly and starts to thrust it.

Kuta moans every loudly than before and lift his ass up litter bit since Shima put finger inside him

Shima deep throats him one last time and then releases his cock with a wet pop. He played with his ass a bit more before moving his fingers. He slides up kutas body and kisses him deeply while he grabs his cock and and places it at his entrance.

He pulls back from the kiss and kisses his cheek whispering "you ok"?

Kuta smiled and blushed"yes I'm okay, just fuck me hard already, I cant wait anymore, I want you so bad" he said in seduce voice

Shima grinned. "k-kuta so naughty". Shima groans and shoves his cock in kuta and starts thrusting in and out of him hard. "f-fuck wrap your legs around me".

Shima groaned as he got in deeper. He lifted kuta off the bed sitting him on his lap and started fucking him hard and fast.

Shima held kuta close as he continued to thrust. "ugh... baby nii... s-so good. i love you so much." Shima moaned loudly and kissed kutas neck.

Shima continues to kiss and suck on his neck as he rotates his hips and thrusts faster. He mumbles as he kisses him. " s-stroke yourself. gonna cum".

Kuta did as Shima told him and start to stroke himself, he moans very loudly than before When he start to stroke himself and his lover thrusth faster inside him

Shima groaned and thrusted one more time when he felt Kuta's cum hit his stomach. The sounds he was making and the feeling of the cum on his skin made him lose it and he screamed Kuta's name loudly as he was buried deep inside kuta.

Shima moaned and kissed kuta back deeply. He moved him down to lay on the bed and hovered over him kissing him. The way kuta kissed him was turning him on all over again and his cock twitched at the thought. But he didn't want to hurt kuta so he tried to ignore his erection.

Kuta stop kissing Shima and smiled"you are really a pervert, I cant belive your cock are erection again"

Shima rubbed their noses together. "Its not my fault you're so sexy baby nii. I love you and I live fucking you. Is that wrong"?