BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta smiled"no its not wrong, I love When you is fucking me, its so good everytime and I love yôu so much to" he hugged Shima tightly

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima smiled and kissed him. He pulled back. "But either way. I'll be ok. I dont want you to be in pain. And i wouldn't want to hurt you baby nii".

Kuta smiled"awww you are so Sweet and kind and that was I love about you" he kissed Shima forhead

Shima smiled and laid his head on kuta's chest. "come on let's rest" He chuckled "ill get you later though. Go to to sleep baby nii".

Kuta did as Shima told him and lay himself down on bed, feel to sleep since he was tired after their lovemaking

Shima woke up the next day in a flutter. Cleaning and cooking breakfast for Kuta. IN the back he heard his hone ring once and stopped. He thought it was weird but ignored it and continued doing chores. When he was finished he went to wake kuta up for breakfast. "baby nii time to wake up. Breakfast".

Kuta wake up and smiled''god morning Shima-nii and can you please give me morning kiss?''

• 3 weeks later...

Kuta crawled to Shima and sat himself down on Shima lap, gave Shima good morning kiss

Shima wrapped his arms around Kuta and kissed him softly. He moans and pulls back. "You ok? Not too sore are you”?

Kuta smiled"I'm okay Shima-nii but thank you for worring about me" he hugged Shima tightly

Shima nods. "Ok sounds found. But makw sure you don't eat alot of sweets before the rides. Don't want you to gwt sick ok? Now go shower. I'll make a light breakfast".

• 2 months later...

Kuta just nodded and walked upstairs towards bathroom for to take shower and do himself ready for to leaving towards amusement park with Shima

Kuta walked out of bathroom with new clothes on himself and notice Shima, smiled at him''are you going to shower too?'' he asked

Kuta just nooded and walked downstairs towards kitchen, he walked inside kitchen and sat himself down on table, start to eat his food.

Shima took a quick shower hitting all important parts amd rinsed off. He still wanted to eat with kuta thats why he rushed. He finally got out and drisd off quickly coming ro the table in a tshirt and towel. "Hey baby nii".

Kuta stopped eat and start to blush like crazy, looked down at floor, said in embrassed voice''why are you only wearing t-shirt and towel?''

Shima chuckled. "I wanted to eat with you. I didnt want you to finish before i got dressed. So i just threw my shirt in. Does it bother you"?

Kuta looked up at Shima still blushing like crazy and said in shy voice"no it dont bother me, I was just suprized at you come downstairs with only t-shirt and towel around your waist"

Shima smiled. "Oh ok. Well i wanted to eat with you baby nii.". Shima sat next to him and caressed his cheek. "Baby nii has a dirty mind". Shima chuckles as he begans to eat. "If you want to have a quickie before we leave thats fine. Is that what you want baby nii?"