BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima smiles. "Love you". Shima pulls into the restaurant parking lot and parks. "Ok baby nii lets go eat. Order whatever you want."

Kuta smiled"I'm going to order my favorite grilled Salomon with potet and butter what about you Shima-nii?" He walked inside resturant

"Um I'm in the mood for breakfast food. So maybe pancakes, bacon, and hash browns." Shimas stomach growled at the thought and he blushed. "Sorry".

Kuta blushed deep red and smiled"I'm going to behave Shima-nii" he sat himself down on table near window

Shima smiled. "Good. I love you. After a while they ordered their food and tge food was brought out quickly. Shima dug right in. "Um so good. What about yours?"

Shima frabbed kutas hand paid the bill and left ro walk to the car. "So do I baby nii." Shima winka and opena the door for kuta. He walks around and lets himself in and drives off to the bowling alley.

Shima knew he really had to play hard against kuta. He qas too good but he will win. He pulls up to the bowling alley and parks. "Come baby nii. Let's go."

Kuta walked out of car and walked inside bowling hall he smiled at Shima''which I win I'm going to cross-dress you as girl''

Kuta smiled''fine with me I'm going to win anyway'' he found bowling ball and do himself ready for to bowler with Shima