BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sbima hugged him and then lifted him bridal style running to the car. "Of course baby. No problem". He got to the car and put kuta down. He unlocked the door and opened it for kuta.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta sat himself inside the car and waited for Shima shall sat himself inside car and start driving

Kuta smiled"I want to eat pizza you know I love pizza very much" his stomace start to make noice again When he said that

Kuta smirked"well I did learn to be naughty after you, so its your fault at I'm naughty"

Shima pulled into the pizzeria parking lot and chuckles. "Well im glad its my fault then. Come on let's go eat so we can hurry up and go play".

Kuta walked out Of the car and closed the door after himself, he waited for Shima shall walk out Of the car and start imagine Shima in Sailor uniform and start to blush very hard

Shima got out of the car and say Kuta blushing. He wondered what was he thinking about to turn that red. " Baby nii you ok? what are you thinking about"?

Kuta be suprised When he heard Shima voice and said in Panic voice still blushing deep red"its nothing Shima-nii I'm okay, lets go eat I'm hungry" he start walking towards pizzeria

Shima laughed. "Ok nii I won't push. But I will say this. Must be very naughty. Shima grins holding the door for kuta.

Kuta walked inside Pizzeria still blushing and smiled"sorry Shima-nii but I imagine you in Sailor uniform" he blushed more When he said that

Shima laughed out. He walked closer so no one could hear. "And am I taking you or are you taking me while I wear it"?

Kuta stop blushing and smirked"I'm taking you but for now lets find place to sit" he walked towards place near window and sat himself down

Shima loved this side of kuta. Hed never seen hin so bold and bossy. He found it sexy and couldn't wait to get home. He grinned at kuta and sat down.

Kuta smiled at his brother"do you think I have grown up to be more adult like?" He Wonder what his brother answer Would be

Shima smiled. "You have baby. You'd have to be mature to deal with what we're doing". Shima smiles grabbing his hand. "I love you so much baby nii. So what pizza? Pepperoni"?

The waiter came over and took the order. Shima sat back and sighed. He really loved kuta. He didn't know what he would ever do with out him. After 20 minutes the pizza came and was placed on the table. "Let's eat nii".

Kuta start to eat his pizza and start to cry litter bit"pizza are so good, I could eat pizza everyday"