BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta stop crying and smiled"its nothing, its just pizza are so good I cryed over that"

Shima laughed. "You're so cute baby nii. I love you so much. Let's eat up so we can get home". Shima nudges him with his elbow amd chuckles.

After some min was Kuta finish to eat and smiled"I'm finish to eat, so lets pay so we can come us home"

Shima nodded pulling the money out and left a tip. "Resdy to go baby? Come". He reached his hand out for kuta. They walked to the car and he unlocks it holding it for kuta.

Shima smiled and started the car. He turned on some music enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. After 10 mins of driving. He pulls up into the drive way. He turned the car

off and got out. "Ready baby"?

Kuta smirked"you are coming with me to my room where I have crossdress clothes for you" he start walking towards his room

Shima chuckled and shook his head. "Yes baby." Shima kicked his shoes off by the door and headed to kuta's room.

Kuta was inside his room waiting for Shima and found Sailor uniform do it ready for Shima.

He really looking forward to see Shima in Sailor unifrom

Shima stepped in the room. He took a deep breath as he was a bit nervous. "Well let's get started. Tell me what to do baby".

Kuta smirked"put sailor uniform on yourself and after that lick my feet" he took off his socks

Shima chuckledand grabbed the suit. "So naughty baby nii. Ok let me change first. Lay on the bed and cover your eyes. I'll go change in the bathroom. No peeking". He laughed as he went to the bathroom.

Shima stared at the suit and laughed as he took his clothes off. When he finished he took a look at himself and chuckled. He opened the door and went back to his room. When he got there he walked in looking at kuta. He stood in the middle of the room. "Ok baby nii open up".

Kuta open his eyes and got huge Nosebleed When he so Shima in Sailor unifrom and fainted

Kuta wake up and said in tired voice"I'm okay I just fainted after seen you in Sailor uniform, you was so smexy in that uniform"

Shima laughed and cupped kuta's face. "Im glad you like it . I'd only do this for you baby". Shima leaned down and kissed him.