Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuuta walked towards Koichi house and was standing outside Of Koichi door, knock on the door, hope Kochi was home

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta knock on the door very hard and scream" Koichi Please open the door, i want to aplogize to you"

Koichi slowly picks himself up and rubs his eye with a yawn, standing up slowly and walks to the door. He sighs a little and opens the door, looking at Ryuuta.

Ryuuta blushed and smiled" I'm sorry for what i said at hospital Koichi, i didnt meant what i said and i didnt meant at you Should leave, I only said that since i was worried you missed something important"

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and lowers his head a little, crossing his arms slowly, "you didn't want me there to support you or anything... I was injured to maybe not as bad as you were but still injured."

Ryuuta smiled" Of course i want you to support me Koichi, i was really happy When you was beside Of me"

Koichi lowers his head a little then hides behind the door realizing he was just in his underwear, blushing, "well... thank you I need to cover up now.."

Ryuuta smiled" can i come in tur? And Why are you embarrassed we are both guys here and i have seen you naked"

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and pouts a little, opening the door slightly, "you have seen more than just my naked body.."

Koichi looks at Ryuuta, blushing and shakes his head, "I..I will be right back I need to get change."

Ryuuta walked inside living room and sat himself down on couch, waiting for Koichi shall come

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and shakes his head slowly, "I will be able to think more about the future once the surgery is done."

Ryuuta smiled''are you sure about that, Koihei can have feelings for you, without you know it''