Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Koichi jumps a little and grabs ahold of Ryuuta, laying down while pulling Ryuuta down and blushes, "s-sorry."

Ryuuta stopped kissing Koichi and smiled''can we have sex again? I understand which you dont want to''

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and blushes softly. He thinks for a few moments and nods his head slowly, "a-alright I suppose so."

Ryuuta smiled''thank you Koichi'' he kissed Koichi again start to play with Koichi tounge

Koichi closes his eyes slowly and slowly puts his arms around Ryuuta, holding onto him while kissing him.

Koichi blushes and nods his head slowly, reaching down and unzips his pants. He pulls them down along with his underwear down to his lower leg. Koichi looks at Ryuuta and starts to unbutton his shirt, opening it slowly to expose his chest to Ryuuta.

Ryuuta smiled''you have such sexy body Koichi, I love your body very much''he took off all his clothes of himself and was now nude

Koichi blushes and presses his hands against his chest, watching as Ryuuta was undressing too. He slowly places his hand on Ryuuta's chest and rubs his hands against him.

Ryuuta start to play with Koichi tounge and moved Koichi nipples, up down left and right

Ryuuta stoped kissing Koichi moved down and start to lick Koichi nipples, play with Koichi other nipples

Koichi arches his back a little and squirms a little, slowly spreading his legs and wraps them around Ryuuta's waist.