[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Hatori smiled at the gesture and relaxed against him. "That's what I'm doing, brat." he chuckled. "Do you want them made with anything in them? I have chocolate chips, and blueberries too. Or maybe cinnamon in them? Or vanilla?" he trailed off, his eyebrows scrunching together in frustration as he overthought the idea.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

"banana slices and chocolate chips..." Niran leaned up to kiss Hatori's neck, his hands wandered over the manager's chest. "how long do you think it will take?" he whined. He was extremely hungry and now that he felt like he was allowed to eat, he didn't want to wait.

"It will take even longer if you keep touching me." Hatori muttered with a grin. He turned and kissed Niran's forehead. "They'll be done soon, just relax." he consoled. The manager returned to making the pancakes. As he'd promised, it hadn't taken much time for them to be prepared. He presented Niran with a stack of chocolate chip pancakes topped with sliced bananas a few minutes later.

Niran grumbled in annoyance and pulled away. He sat down at the table and waited in sullen silence. Niran perked up as soon as the pancakes were set before him. "wow, these look good" he grabbed a fork and piled a couple pancakes. The first bite was halfway to his mouth when he stopped and glanced at Hatori, worried that the man might be watching.

Hatori knew better than to watch, and he'd already moved to start cleaning up the pancake mess. He took his time as he cleaned so that Niran wouldn't rush. He was glad that the star was eating at all. A small smile on his lips, Hatori busied himself further by making another cup of coffee.

Niran started to eat quickly, he couldn't get rid of the nervous feeling he got from eating. He kept glancing up at Hatori, worried that he would turn around and get angry at any second. The singer suddenly dropped his fork and coughed for a few seconds, holding his hands to his chest. He managed to cough up a bit of food that he had choked on in his rush.

Hatori whipped around when he heard him choking and rushed to his side, patting him quickly on the back in an attempt to help clear his constricted chest. He was prepared to do the Heimlich if he needed to. The manager relaxed when Niran finally coughed up what he was choking on. Pouring him a glass of water, he sat it in front of him and urged him to drink it. His face scrunched into a concerned frown.

Niran gasped for air and took the water. He drank the whole glass before putting it down and glancing at Hatori. "sorry... I guess I've eaten enough" he murmured pushing his plate away. He had only eaten one pancake, and he was still hungry. He just felt too embarrassed to keep eating.

"No. If you're fine, you can finish eating." Hatori said sternly, pushing the plate back towards him. He was going to do his best to get Niran out of these horrible eating habits he had. It wasn't healthy, and he refused to put his health in danger.

Niran frowned but didn't argue. He picked up his fork and slowly put a bite in his mouth, trying not to look at Hatori. He didn't want to keep having these problems, but it wasn't easy to change the way he thought about food.

Once he was sure that the other would continue to eat, Hatori nodded slowly and went to go find his pet. He found the kitten curled up under a table in the hallway and picked him with a smile. "Let's get you something to eat, little guy." he cooed, carrying him back into the kitchen and pouring him a bowl of cat food.

Niran watched him feed the kitten. "how much do I have to eat?" he asked, finishing his second pancake. He slowly started on his third, trying not to eat too quickly so he wouldn't choke again.

"Just eat until you're full. You are always welcome to eat as much as you want, until you feel like you're full. As long as you aren't stuffing yourself, then you'll get sick as well." Hatori muttered, not looking up from what he was doing. He set the bowl of cat food down on the floor and nudged his kitten towards it. "You better stay out of trouble while we're gone, Shiro." he said to his pet.

Niran nodded, trying to hide a small smile at the man's words. It was nice to have someone who seemed to really care for him. After a few minutes he stopped eating, he had eaten about four pancakes. "I'm full, thanks for the food" he said as he stood up.

Hatori glanced over at his plate, grateful that he had eaten more. "No problem. Now go and get showered and changed so we can get going. I called one of your assistants, and she brought a full wardrobe to the set so you'll be able to change into something nicer once we got there." he instructed as he went to clean off the table.

Niran groaned and stood up. "We have to go already?" he whined. "I wanna stay here..." he walked over to Hatori, lightly tracing a hand down the man's chest. "can't you just let me skip it?" he asked in a low voice. He doubted that he could actually seduce his way out of the appointment, but it was worth a try.

Hatori stared down at him, trying his best not to shiver under Niran's touch. He knew exactly what the singer was doing, but he decided to play along a bit. "And why would I do that?" he asked softly, raising an eyebrow at him in challenge.

Niran blushed softly, he lightly bit his lip as he tried to decide how much he wanted to skip this interview. He slowly ran his hand lower on the manager's body, stopping on his belt buckle. "we can have more fun here..." he murmured, he really didn't want to go.

Hatori swallowed hard, trying to keep a poker face. That was coming impossible with the way Niran was tempting him. He wrapped an arm around the star's waist and pressed his hand into the small of his back, pulling him in closer. He kissed Niran deeply, then pulled back that his lips lingered over his own. "As much as I would love that, you're not getting out of this. Now go get ready." he whispered. The manager quickly pulled back and turned Niran around, nudging him away.

Niran pouted angrily. "jerk" he grumbled before going upstairs. He quickly showered and got dressed before coming downstairs again. He was pissed off because he had done something so embarrassing for nothing. He lay down on his back on Hatori's floor and pulled the manager's kitten onto his chest.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Hatori returned to his room to finish getting ready. He grabbed his suit jacket on the way out, not surprised to find Niran sprawled out on his floor. "Alright, let's get going. This is an important appearance and we can't afford to be late." he muttered as he opened the front door.

Niran groaned and slowly got up, putting the kitten down on the floor. "god, fine. You're such a pain" he complained loudly, walking out of the house. "after this is done can I go back to my place? I haven't been there at all in like three days"

Hatori continued on as if he hadn't heard his complaint. "We'll see. As usual, I can't make any promises until I talk to the agency." He responded with a shrug. After a twenty minute drive, they had arrived at the set. "You can go and get dressed, I'll find the host so you can meet him before the show starts." he instructed.

"fine, but I atleast want to get my laptop tonight" Niran hugged before going off to the changing room. As usual he was surrounded by hairstylists, makeup artists and people picking our the perfect outfit for him. When they finally finished he looked completely perfect. He left the changing room to find Hatori.

Hatori was already standing outside the dressing room. A man with long dark hair stood with him, his arm draped around the manager's shoulder with a grin.

"Aww, you're Niran-kun? You're even cuter than Tori said!" The man exclaimed, poking Niran's cheek.

"Stop touching him, Mino-san." Hatori grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. "Niran, this is Mino, your host."

"Ooh you're so protective, Tori. You know I love it when you're like that." Mino teased as he leaned on Hatori again.

The manager merely rolled his eyes. "Don't you have some place to be?" he asked.

Mino grinned and shrugged, letting go of him with a wink. "Sound check is in ten minutes, then we'll get started. Can't wait to chat with you, Niran-kun! And you're as cute as ever, Tori." he chuckled as he walked away.

Hatori sighed and waited for the stylists to leave the dressing room before sitting down on the leather couch.