masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

He slighty swatted the hand away"I am behaving. "He got up but the chain pulled him right back down he sighed.Looking at Alec then looking away.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

"you're being awfully rude... It would be in your best interest to lose that habit" Alec watched him "I'm still being easy on you because it's your first day, but I'll be less forgiving as time goes on"

He sighed sitting next to him "What am I supposed to do exactly...... " He played with his tail and ears a little bit looking at the floor.

"you don't know how to be polite to people?" Alec raised an eyebrow. He wrapped his arm around Rin's waist and pulled him closer "I would think you would at least have a basic idea"

"Well I literally was raised by wolves when I was young.he turned to face him his he's looked threatening " I was taught how to fight not manners."he snickered turning away.

"well, always remember to say please and thank you. Don't try to push me away, follow my orders and don't glare or grumble" Alec smiled sweetly "if you can remember those simple things you should be just fine"

He shivered"I just don't like people touching me ...."He laughed remembering the child from early that he scared away. His tail began wagging at the thought he loved scarring people....well a little to much.His stomach growled his cheeks turned a faint pink in embarssment.

"I'm your master, so I'll touch you as much as I want. But I'll make sure no one else will... unless it's a punishment" Alec chuckled softly at the sound of Rin's stomach growling "are you hungry?"

He looked away slightly then nodded "Yeah its been almost a week since I last ate......" He sighed as his stomach growled again .He shivered as he heard sounds through the walls again.

"what do you like to eat?" Alec asked casually. He slowly traced his fingers up Rin's chest and lightly rubbed his nipples with his thumbs as he waited for a response.

He finches slightly and bit his lip"A-Anything will do." He looked away blushing slightly. His ears went down slightly as his tail began wagging a little bit.

Alec moved his hands down to Rin's thighs and gently squeezed his skin before standing up. "alright, I'll be back in a few minutes." he left the room, taking the handcuffs he had left on the floor as well as all of Rin's clothes with him.

He pouted slightly and began touching himself listening so he could stop when he heard Alec coming. His tail began to wagging rapidly.

Alec came back with a plate of chicken and mashed potatoes and a glass of water. He opened the door without knocking, barely making a sound as he walked up to the door.

He heard the handle on the door creak and stopped and wrapped himself in the blanket quickly. His face was a shape of red by now he turned to see him walking in.

"why are you all red?" Alec asked as he walked over to the bed, he sat down next to Rin and frowned "don't cover yourself up like that Rin... take the blanket off and you can eat"

"I-Im cold though...." He tryed away and did the best fake sneeze he could do .His tail was around his waist covering himself.

Alec sighed and moved closer "alright, I'll turn the heat up in a minute... let me get in there with you if you're cold, I can help keep you warm" he smirked slightly

He blushed a bit more not sure to let him or not "....fine. "

He lifted the blanket placeing it over hidls shoulder.

Alec grinned and scooted closer to him "here's your food, do you want me to feed it to you or can you eat it on your own?" he asked, holding the plate out for him

"Unless you wanna feed me I can do it myself " he looked around trying to calm down a bit."Which is it?"He tilted his head.

"you can feed yourself... I'll just watch" Alec smiled and wrapped his arm around Rin's waist, resting his hand on the wolf's hip. "I'll try not to distract you too much"

He nodded and began to eat watching Alec slightly .once he finished he set it on the nightstand.He smiled"Thankyou for the meal."

Alec watched him eat, his hand slowly moving down towards the boy's member. "You're welcome, was it tasty?" he murmured, running is other hand over Rin's cheek.

He smiled "Yeah.....pretty good."he felt his head" its olit warm in here?........"He unraved his tail from his waist.He smiled slightly "Can I um...." He hovered his hand over his zipper asking if he could blow him.