"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki yawned" I'm tired, lets go to sleep, good Night my love" he feel to sleep

Yuuki wake up and so Len awake''good morning sweetheard, why are you blushing so early in the morning?''

Yuuki blushed''oh sorry about that Len'' he took out his member so was inside Len

Yuuki smiled''I'm going to take shower and you can make breakfeast'' he raise himself up from bed

Yuuki walked downstairs towards kitchen after shower and put new clothes on himself, he sat himself down on table and waiting for breakfeast shall finish

Yuuki raise himself up from table and walked towards Len so worried on Len and said in worry voice" what happend Len? Are you okay?"

Yuuki breathed out and so realif on Len" thank goodness for that and dont scare me like that Len"

Yuuki smiled" yes i know but you scared me anyway, I'm so worried something shall happend to you, I'm afride for to lose you Len, so much do i love you"

Len moaned into the kiss and blushed deeply as he looked at the other his nipples became hard quickly and where visable through his shirt.