"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki start to strip to When he was finish to strip, he turn on the bath and after min, he turn Of the bath step inside bath and la himself down in bath

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled" I'm sorry about that Len" he turn on warm water and after min he turn off warm water, smiled at Len" how is the water now Len?"

He shivered."I meant in the room."He shivered and leaned agansit him hugging him and his nipples pressed agansit the others chest.

Yuuki smiled" i dont think is cold in this room, are you getting sick Len?" He took his hand on Len forhead and smiled" you are litt warm Len, do you feel sick?"

He shook his head."I'm feeling fine its cold in here....."He nibbled on Yuuki's ear slightly and purred into it.

Yuuki smiled''i'm happy to hear that, Let me wash your hair'' he start to wash Len hair carefully

He purred as his soft hair was washed by Yuuki he loved how he always made sure not to get soap in his ears and scratched behide them gently.

Yuuki was finish wash Len hair and smiled'' now im finish Len, do you want wash my hair?''

He smiled."Sure."He turned around to face him and squeezed some shampoo into his small hands and began to wash his hair .

Yuuki closed his eyes and start to purr when Len wash his hair, enjoy Len was his hair

He smiled."Your so cute when you purr Yuuki."He giggled and took the shower head."Kept your eyes shut."He began to rise the shampoo out and after kissed him softly

Yuuki open his eyes and smiled happly at Len''thank you for wash my hair and for the kiss, I love you so much''

Yuuki hear his phone ringe and smiled at Len'' my phone is ringe but i can hear what the person want over voice mail, so lets finish bath''

Yuuki smiled and lift Len up, carry him out of bathroom and inside bedroom where he put down Len on bed and gave Len the towel