"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

He booked and went and got changed he came downstairs the one he was wearing was light blue with a white ribbon around it and a raven pouch us hair was up in a short pony tail with a raven ribbon.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki was wearing this Kimon k13kaennv.jpg smiled at Len''wow you are beautiful Len, like always''

Yuuki smiled''thank you very much, shall we go then'' he open the door, walked outside and was waiting for his fiancee Len

Len walked out and held his hand and they walked to the festival where there was a bunch of booths and games and people running around with masks on.

"I'm going to get a candy apple first." Do you want something?"He smiled happily and pecked the others check as others awwwed at them.

Yuuki smiled'' I want candy apple too, so lets go buy two candy apple'' he walked towards candy apple stall with Len

He smiled and when they got there they bought two candy apples and Len took his hand."Now what should we do?"He smiled as his tail swayed slowly.

Yuuki walked towards shooting gallery and pay money for to play and smiled at Len" what do you want me to win at you?"

Yuuki smiled" sure i can try win that one" he start the game and traff the bunny, gave the bunny to Len" here is your bunny"

Yuuki smiled" you are very welcome, what do you want to do now?" He walked around fire festival with Len

Yuuki smiled" sure, I'm getting hungry again" his stomace start make noice and walked with Len for to find spot

They found a perfect spot in a trees shade where their werent to many people he settled it up and handed the other purrin.((Japanese milk pudding ))

Yuuki smiled" thank you very much Len, you are going to be good husband" he start to eat purrin

Yuuki smiled" no I'm the king and you are the sexy prince" he kissed Len lips

He blushed after they parted he licked his lips the other tasted from sweets he Nuzzled his neck."Yes my king."He smiled

Yuuki smiled" tomorrow can we plan legge our weeding, I'm looking forward to marry you my sweet Len" he kissed Len deeper this time