"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki kissed back deeply and start to play with Len tounge and play with Len nipples

His blush deepened as he moaned into the kiss and rubbed his hip gently his nipples became hard quickly.

Yuuki stopped play with Len tounge and smiled" today i want you to ride on me, do you think you can do that" licked Len neck

He blushed and nodded and moaned softly as the other licked his neck."But you gotta prepare me."He kneeled on all fours infront of him and shakes his hips.

Yuuki smiled" sure i can prepare you" he start to lick Len member and put one finger inside Len"

Yuuki start to suck Len member and moved his head up and down in slow speed and moved his finger inside Len

Yuuki stopped suck Len member and took out his finger and smiled" yes i think you are ready now"

He nodded slightly and climbed on top of the other and slowly lowed himself onto the others member slowly pushing it in

Yuuki start to moan When he feel his member inside Len" Len you are doing very good"

Yuuki moan very laoud too and took his hands on Len cock and start to move it up and down

He gasped and slammed his hips down and letted out a loud moan and looked at the other and kissed him.

Yuuki smiled" its okay Len, you can lick cum Of my face and i feel closer to cumming too"

He blushed at the other words and began moving again and leaned down and began licking the cum off the others face.

Yuuki moans very aloude When he cum inside Len" I'm sorry Len but i couldnt hold it in anymore"

He gasped and moaned loudly and layed his head agansit the others chest."Its fine it feels nice and warm."

Yuuki breath in and out smiled at Len" yes this was amazing, i love making love to you my sweetheart" he kissed Len