"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled'' I'm going downstair for to find out who called me'' he walked outside of his room and walked downstairs towards phone

Yuuki was downstairs in living room listned to voice call and when voice call was finish he start crying very hard

Yuuki heard Len come downstairs and turn around so Len with sad eyes'' Len my boss Gayle have died, it was his dauther Mary so called and tell me at Gayle have died of heartintakt''

Yuuki hugged back and stopped crying'' yes you have right Len but I'm going to find me another work since the pets shop are closing down for good''

Yuuki smiled'' I guess I for search for work on computer later and Len thank you for be there for me''

Yuuki smiled''I'm going to put clothes on myself and after I'm going to use computer for litter bit''

He sighed and tryed to smile."Relax you'll need it I'll go to my old boss and go work the night shift no one likes it I should be able to start tonight

Yuuki smiled and hugged''sure Len be carefull and come back, I'm going to miss you very much, I love you so much'' he kissed Len

"I'll call him." He dialed his cell phone and called him and kissed Yuuki before he picked up."Hello boss......um yeah about the job....-mubbling-I can?Thankyou!"He hug up and smiled.

Yuuki hugged Len and smiled''are you going then, when are you coming back? I'm going to miss you very much, I love you so much''

Yuuki smiled''what that long but okay I understand, I'm going to miss you so much'' he kissed Len