"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled''oh that place, I know where is now, go before you its going to be late, Love you Sweetheart''

One hour later was Yuuki on computer with new clothes on himself, he sarch on computer for work so suite him and after some min he fund work and decide to visit Len work, raise himself up from chair walked towards front door and put shoes on himself open the door closed the door and start walk towards Len work

Yuuki come frame to where Len was working and open the door walked inside and start to search for Len

Yuuki walked towards bar owner and asked for boy with name Len and bar ower called Len name

He blinked as the heard Yuuki and turned to him blushing deeply."Y-Yuuki oh this they wouldn't let me haveing my ears or tail out."He laughed slightly.Len looked back at his boss.

Yuuki smiled''dont worry I love your costume very much Len, So how is going with your work?''

Len blushed a bit more and smiled."Fine but I should geymt back to work soon."

- - - Updated - - -

Len blushed a bit more and smiled."Fine but I should geymt back to work soon."

Yuuki fall sleep on the table after drink two glass wine, he start to snore and was in dreamland

Yuuki wake up hour later and said in tired voice" i guess i fell to sleep, thats typecal everytime i drink more than one glass with wine, i feel to sleep" he yawned