"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki walked towards his house with Len, smiled at him" do you looking forward to Fire festival?"

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

He smiled and nodded."Yeah its going to be super fun."He laughed happily,Len Nuzzled his neck and purred .

Yuuki purred and licked Len neck, smiled" soon are we frame at our house, so you can make launch"

He smiled."Alright I'll start."He smiled and kissed his cheek ."He went into the kitchen and began cooking.

Yuuki smiled" I'm at living room, call me When lunch is finish" he walked towards living room and sat himself down on couch, start to read newspaper

After awhile he called him the food was on the table soup, and sandwiches. Len had taken off his shirt due to the heat.

Yuuki raise himself up, walked towards kitchen, sat himself down and smiled" this sandwiches look very good out"

Yuuki start to eat sandwiches, swallowd the food and smiled" really good Len, this was very good sandwiches Len"

Yuuki was finish eat sandwiches and start to eat his suppe" this suppe was good too, you are good cook Len"

Yuuki smiled" i want to know more about you, can you tell me about yourself?" He continue eat his supp

He sighed."Alrightly.......well ever since I was born I had lived in a farm I was pretty weak and the ownsers had found me as a baby and raised me as their own."He stopped to take in a breath."As years whent by the neighborhood got worse and at the age of seven I was kidnapped and put in the slavery line of work......."He sighed and paused ."I tryed to escape many times but I was caught and that resulted in a beating so I learned it was better to behave."

Yuuki so sad on Len and said in sad voice'' I'm sorry for at i get you to tell me about your past and get you to remember your past'' he took Len hand

Yuuki smiled'' I was going to wait until fire festival but i cant wait anymore'' he raise himself up, walked towards Len and took up small box, he stand in propose styling and open the small box, in the small box was beautiful diamond ring, he smiled at Len'' I Have love you for long time and I really love you Len, I want to be with you for rest of my life, So do you Len want to marry me?''

- - - Updated - - -

Yuuki smiled'' I was going to wait until fire festival but i cant wait anymore'' he raise himself up, walked towards Len and took up small box, he stand in propose styling and open the small box, in the small box was beautiful diamond ring, he smiled at Len'' I Have love you for long time and I really love you Len, I want to be with you for rest of my life, So do you Len want to marry me?''

His face flushed red as his eyes watered up and he hugged him."y-yes ......yes!"He smiled and pecked the others cheek.

Yuuki smiled and put diamond ring on Len ring finger''thank you for want to marry me and want to spend rest of your life with me, I'm very happy'' he kissed Len

He purred and kissed him back gently his ears and tail had slightly fluffed up."And Thankyou for being in my life."He Nuzzled Yuuki's neck gently his heart pounding in his chest.

Yuuki smiled'' lets do ready for the fire festival'' he raise himself up, walked towards bathroom