"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Gayle walked towards Len and smiled" Nice to meet you Len, i hope we can be friends"

Yuuki smiled" can you keep Len with company? Meanwhile I'm at shopping mall for to buy something"

Gayle smiled" Of course i can do that, no problem"

Yuuki hugged Len" I'm coming back fast i can Len, love you"

Yuuki stop hugging Len, walked towards door, open the door and walked out Of the door, closed door after himself, walked towards shopping mall

Gayle smiled at Len" do you want to see on the Animals we have?"

Gayle smiled" yes come with me Len towards back room" he walked towards back room where all animals was

Yuuki was finish shopping and walked out Of shopping mall, start walking towards his work

Gayle was inside back room with all Animals, it was cats, dog, rabbit and birds, he smiled at Len" here are we Len"

Gayle smiled" this dogs name are Miracel, he got the name since he Miracel survived hard oparation"

Yuuki walked inside his work and la down pose with Len clothes, he did buy and called on Len" I'm back Len"

Yuuki hugged back and smiled" did you miss me When i was gone?" He stryke Len hair

Yuuki smiled" we are going home now since i have plans to take you on date again, its that alright Gayle"

Gayle smiled" yes is alright Yuuki, we talk more tomorrow, enjoy our date"

He smiled and hugged Yuuki's arm as they began walking away."Your boss is very nice."He smiled and happily purred.

Yuuki smiled" yes he is very Nice and I'm happy at you like him" he walked towards their house, holding pose with Len new clothes

Yuuki so the bus come and step in the bus with Len, found place for him and Len, sat himself down in Seat

He sat down the bus wasn't as busy as before do he was a lot more relaxed he rested his head on the others shoulder."Should I make miso soup for lunch?"He smiled and looked at the other

Yuuki smiled'' yes you can do that, I'm getting hungry'' he heard his stomace growled and laughed

He smiled he turned around when an old lady tapped his shoulder she smiled."You remind me of when I was young....you know there's a firework festival tonight would you like these yukitans and sandals?"She showed him them."Because where its held my husband and I are to old to get up there now why don't you have them?"

Yuuki smiled" thats Nice Of you, take them and lets go to fire festival later Len, that can be our date"

He smiled and took the bag and thanked her."Thankyou."He smiled then saw it was coming up to there stop.

Yuuki said in low voice" mabey i shall propose to Len on fire festival, yes i can do that and i hope he say yes, I'm very nervous right now"

He tugged on the others shirt when the bus stopped ."Its time to go eat lunch."He smiled and stood up and held his hand as they walked out of the bus.