The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

1. I have two favorite numbers: 3 and 7

2. I'm a slow walker

3. I can multitask

4. I'm not a fan of oranges or meatloaf ._. Or eggs or strawberries.

5. I bottle up my problems more than talking about it

1. I am a girly guy and I don't hide it

2. I am spoken for when it comes down to it, in a conversation or debate

3. Love is sacred by me

1. I can be competitive on times

2. I'm a video gamer (Not talking about phone apps. Talking about consoles/handheld)

3. I'm neither a coffee or a tea person but I'll drink it anyways

1. I hide my true intentions half the time, in fear of looking bad to a person

2. I cannot really hate anyone, no matter how much they bug or irritate me

3. I wish I was someone else and now not what I am sometimes.

Yes, I could tell if something is wrong, no matter how you hide it. I just don't bother with it because either you don't trust me with the problem or I wait until you cool down. Okay.

I sometimes say things Before thinking it through.. and then when I say it.. It sounds stupied. Thank god you people don't know me Irl.

:_red_fox 11

I play like a innocent person, in order to stay out of trouble real life. But online, I seem to get myself in trouble more. Wuu. And I get mad at myself, if I'm sitting around. Because I rather work or do something.

I don't let the reality of the internet get

into my real life matters.

Like it doesn't even exist lol

1. I have more people (who my parents worked with or became friends with) around me than else.

That are consider family or close friends because they're friends with my family. Which means

I can turn to talk to them or ask for help anytime.

2. I'm not stuck in the past at all. I'm just stuck in the same cycle where people

would do the same thing over and over (Actually I let go of the past many years ago).

3. I don't appreciate someone assuming or thinking they know me but don't.

4. I called someone a fire bird, which doesn't mean anything online. But in my definition, it means

"you're like a fire bird that keeps spitting fire over and over." Which means you keep poking fun of me over and over. I mean it's weird but that's just how I am. I make up quotes or metaphors occasionally. Probably because I don't wanna sound like I'm being mean.

• 1 month later...

I am sleepwalker,my sister said the other night i was behind her while she was eating

i looked right into his eyes and said "you are really and idiot u know." then i went back to sleep.

• 1 month later...

I have 9 piercings and 2 tattoos.

I'm terrified of phone conversations!

That's it... maybe I'm not such an interesting person :p

Sometimes I forget what I'm doing and will just stare at my blank computer screen... Usually if I get a notification will snap me out of it.

reading your post i have actually a lot of WTF Facts...

like, i hate phone conversations too...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... i just don't like the fact i cant look into the persons eyes and see their expression while hearing their voice... they can talk all friendly but in reality pull a face that says "just shut the f**k up".

i love the smell of disinfectants and petrol.

speaking of disinfectants i use it every 10 min. at work because of me being hypochondriac. (i know it isn't healthy)

my cute, innocent appearance and babyface are very misleading onionn6

i would always choose a cute cat over a sexy man/woman :Red_fox: . LOL

these are enough facts for today ;-)

i love the smell of disinfectants and petrol.

speaking of disinfectants i use it every 10 min. at work because of me being hypochondriac. (i know it isn't healthy)

my cute, innocent appearance and babyface are very misleading onionn6

i would always choose a cute cat over a sexy man/woman :Red_fox: . LOL

these are enough facts for today ;-)

Be careful

Oh no. I'm in trouble now. :p

How could you. No I'm kidding.

I pick food over people xD

It might be a weird fact that I'm very bad with social media? I don't understand these things like snapchat and instagram or twitter. It makes me feel old :_red_fox 11

Hey I rmbr u! Hello😄 reading all these made me want to post mine too

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so m just blabbing and hope u guys don't find it boring😅so,

1. I suffer from sleep paralysis and I see things I shouldn't but I'll pretend that's just my imagination😅

2. I just turned 25 and I still haven't had a bf yet and still a ahemm 'V' lol. +Ly the only one among my friends who is, But I have trust issues when it comes to boys coz of past incidents. But I wanna find love💓

3. I drank and smoked 2 yrs back coz of my roomie and I like smoking better if asked But I don't like this side of me.so I hope I don't even again.😢

4. I read too much Yaoi& Bl novels & don't concentrate on my studies. M an exam student.😂😅

5. I'm friendly and open when people can't see me😂 but m so introvert and shy outside.

• 2 weeks later...

- I have the appearance of a full blooded Scandinavian, even though I was never born there.

- I am trying to fuse the Thai and Norwegian languages together, if only by mere luck.

To further priden my roots.

this seems really really strange, but when i see people with scars, i like to trace the scars with my fingertips and kiss the scars, to show that their recovery was worth it

1. I love people's nationality, etc. I know it may seem rude to others. But honestly, I think it's cool to learn about it. Because it makes me get into it.

2. I'm both introvert and extrovert.

3. I'm an omnivore.

4 .I do like fruits. But only certain kind.

Obsession and addiction and perfectionism re being lazy/studying/working/reading/anime & whatever next picks my interest in no particular order

It bothers me and Leeds to a permanent sleep deprivation :Sleepy: