The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Interesting fact is I have a similar thing.

Well, it's not I'm scared of them (even tho I'm a bit),

I just have 0 trust in any animals I don'T know personally, so I stay away of them :o

xD pahahaha
that made me laugh!

i am half jamaican/ half german although most people think i have asian blood running through my veins o.O

I'm American and I get the same thing. xD

I have alektorophobia- it's the fear of chickens, roosters, hens lolol Just- Rooster attacked me one day when I was a kid and I have a trauma from that day >

i can sooo relate to that. i keep at least a cup of instant ramen in my every drawer for emergency purposes... or possible zombie attack.

The WTF? Random Facts about me!

I really love cakes, cookies, and doughnuts.

I once lost in the amusement park when I was a kid.

The first and last detention I ever experienced in my school life was last, last year. When I was in my 2nd year college. I punched my "what-I-thought-best friend" classmate and the timing was surely befall to me. Our guidance counselor was making rounds that day. And my reason on punching him was lame. I was succumb by my emotional blank state coz he did terrible thing to me. That's all

Thanks to my being innocent and naivtte, One girl already confessed to me for the first time and two guy before.

I already bought reading glasses for the 5th time and broke it for the 5th time too since I always forget to take it off before I go to sleep.

I am a workaholic person at very young age thus given the reason that I am also the type of person who can sleep anytime, anyminute, anywhere.

I'm really really obsessed with zombies! I like watching zombie/post-apocalyptic movies and I read zombie/post-apocalyptic books! ❤ zombies are love zombies are life!

tumblr_n4yflkJwt71s0sn5co1_500.gif

are you for real? Dude~ same here :D Zombie geek here. I don't know why but everytime I watched any gore horror movies, my tummies always fell upset but when it comes to zombie films I was like "Oh yeah! Bang it up in the head, Michonne." something like that *Giggles softly*

Duuuuude~! You make my kokoro go doki doki! lolol come to me, my zombie soulmate!

tumblr_static_filename_1280_v2-1417544512.gif?quality=.8&height=250&width=500

I did? hahaha *giggles softly* sorry for it...*About to cry* This is the first time I can talk to someone with the same brain wavelength as me. I always saying it to all those people who wanted to be my friend by they all just "Ahhh- I see. So you loves zombie films and literature. Ok" then the next day. Being strangers again.

And yeah~ I was disheartened when my crush "Beth" dies in the mid episode of season 5

haha, it's okay! *zombie hugs*

Pfffft! I can't understand people who don't like ZOMBIES!

Beth? BETH?! I hate her! She touched my Daryl! I saw her hand on my husbands leg (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻​ XD

OMG I'm so obsessed! >//////

Ckmr4giUkAEHWaO.jpg

Yeah dude! It's me! a professional unicorn aaaand zombie killer! *wink* lolol

and shirt! ☆ ~('▽^人)​ ​

ClkO_nMWMAEsYd0.jpg

I'm in love with a zombies​ so much *cries*​ the last of us, World War Z​, zombieland, twinkies... everything! *orgasm*

​oh god! this is madness! (・人・) lolol

sorry that my crush touches your "husbando legs" hahahaha *chuckle*

Woah~ thanks for the hugs~

WOAH~ WOAH~ WOAH~ You surely love him. I can't find any TWD Merchandise here *About to cry to again* But anyway

Yeah~ Zombie films, games & literature are the best :D

• 2 months later...

I can't eat many vegetables because I can't stand the sound it makes. Ever since I was little I couldn't stand the sound it made. I guess one could say I have a phobia of the crispy wet crunch sound that veggies make when they are fresh.

1. I like Pirates and Unicorns

2. I watched or played Mortal Kombat series, Resident evil series, Soul Calibur series and DBZ games.

3 I actually grew up with those games(Along would Nintendo games).

4. I like spring and summer more than fall and winter

5 I actually watch more horror games on youtube xD

6 I have seen resident evil movies.

Lol. I don't bother telling people about this. xD

*heavy breathing* omg omg omg omg omg!! PIRATES? UNICORNS?! I love you! please, marry me! I'll give you anything you want! Our babies will be sooo beautiful! :Red_fox:

*heavy breathing* omg omg omg omg omg!! PIRATES? UNICORNS?! I love you! please, marry me! I'll give you anything you want! Our babies will be sooo beautiful! :Red_fox:

Lol sure. I'll marry you . :In love: