The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

I'm confused about my sexuality personally...I know I like guys but I'm not entirely sure about girls...I like some of my friends that are girls in a somewhat questionable way but I'm still pretty sure I'm not Bi...rabbit12

• 2 weeks later...

I'm secretly addicted to coffee creamer. When I go over to other peoples' houses, I will drink their coffee creamer when they're not looking. I'm completely serious.

Whenever I'm nervous or stressed, I get tics. Random muscles in my body begin to twitch and tremble, and it's annoying as hell lol

I sleep with seven blankets. Two of them are super heavy, two of them I fold so I could get more warmth, two are super small, and the last is very thin. Even with all these blankets, I still find myself to be super cold. I also use all these blankets, because I feel like a human burrito, and it's rad.

I like dyeing my hair in different colors: I have tried the color Red, Blue, Orange, the recent one was Green. My current one is Dark to light blondie ombre. And I plan to have either pink or purple probably next month! ^-^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha, been awhile since I've been here~

Hmmm, I wish I could kill and not feel bad about it.

(You asked for WTF and I gave it to you~)

I did

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, didnt I?

My Teacher once said, I would get one Euro for each Insect I eat. I ended up with 20E but would've been filthy rich if she didnt stop...

I can still remember the Centipedes little feet crawling in my mouth! XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that's pretty WTF too~

I definitely wouldn't have done that. XD

Oh, I got another one~

I want to be a professional stalker.

Then maybe I could become a yandere or something.

• 1 month later...

I can't swim! Why? I refuse to learn because I'm terrified of water ^_^ Am I one of those people who conquers their fears? Nope. I'll not be able to swim for the rest of my life.