The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

I have a lot but I guess I'll give you the most WFT.

I love imagining normal romance as yaoi (e.g. Fifty shades of grey [yaoi] and Romeo and Juliet [yaoi]. It was fun.

aph__gilbird___and_prussia_xd_by_alganori-d4gfl3j.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Wow my html failed meh again

- - - Updated - - -

That's okay... we do that all the time~

1. I'm not a morning person because I got use to staying up until 2am or later. Now I am because I realized that staying up affects the people around me.

2. I'm pretty content with myself and life in general. Even though I don't show it.

3 I dislike when I sit around and do nothing. I have to do something.

PMS changes my life completely! I'm vegetarian but 3-4 days before my period I'm crazy over meat! Yesterday I fancied a sexy chunky piece of medium/rare steak... today I'm in the mood of lamb-curry... I'm always like WTF during this time.

And what else is bugging me is my horniness during this phase... I mean the people who know me around here more or less know it's nothing new, but it's like 3x as much the least... and seriously who needs this while bleeding?!

Sorry about my disgusting WTF facts but i just sit here thinking about me and my current situation like... WTF so it's quite fitting XD

And what else is bugging me is my horniness during this phase...

ahem....*cough*I-think-the horniness-concerns-me-too-about-3-days-before-it-happends*cough*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
maybe I should change my profession then... I am waaaay to underpayed for what I do yoyo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
lol I don't know if you should change but yea it's like 400-500 for like 2 hours of time flipping great :3

Just recently i found out that i don't like to be touched.

And i don't mean only by a guy, its the same for girls too. I mean if someone tries to hug me, or to put the arms around me, or even when i need to shake someone's hand, it just feels like wrong. The first thing that comes in my mind is ''don't touch me''. I feel like touching is too much, and it would be normal if we'll just talk. I understand now, why it felt weird for me when my friends hugged me( tho i thought it's the same for everybody), and although i felt the need to push them, i didn't because i know it seems weird. But for me it's not like disgust, is just, as i said, touching is too much.

1. Avatar and songs are based on how I feel. But most of the time I happy. Maybe Abit too happy.

2. I listen to the same song for weeks or months, until find a new song

3. I do respect people. And wouldn't push or do anything that would make people feel uncomfortable

lol, I tend to have alot of energy at night. Where I'll start to screw up my words or so.

Or if I start to post fast, I probably had alot of sugar or it's my energy in general. xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm most likely to be the most fem-queer transgender guy you'll ever know. Give me all that sexy lace and fishnet stockings and I'll own it. I'm so fem I keep confusing people with my gender and I love it.

I'm really into shibari, but has never actually tried it on myself. Someone please tie me up :Excited:

Oh, I also love pain. Especially in receiving it :Wink:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm tired 99% of the time. Because I have more energy at night or I think alot at nights, which causes me to sleep less. Or I could have insomnia. -shrugs-

I come across as multiple people, when I am really just minor multiples of the same entity. : /