The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

I've got signs of paralysis on my left side during 8th grade. Even though I was in the hospital several weeks nobody knows where it comes from. It last till now. (11 years) But very very slightly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Haha you are like me then :D but I only have one creepy teaddy bear. Or perhaps its me who is creepy that still keeps him -________- Well he is not going anywhere without me, plus he is kinda big so where on Earth shall I Place him.

I must say i have very few "adult-Points" (still no car-license-thingy)

, mine is a raccoon, and his name is Charlie, and I love him. haha.

Eh, I don't have a car license either, but I want want one so I'm just happy when people let me drive their cars (not where police might stop me or where there is traffic, tho)

Also, sweet nick colour. *wink wink*

- - - Updated - - -

And one more wtf: I only started wearing sunglasses this summer.

I almost threw up in my case workers car secretly.

Then it happened on the grass lol

when I was a kid, I used to dissect animals out of curiosity. Now, I still remember hw fckd up I was dissecting a chick with a scissors. I am just a bored kid. Lol.

But try dissecting a planaria (those flat worms that wildly appears during rainy season?) lenghtwise, It will then multiply into two. I Still love watchin' eartworms jerk when you throw soap or salt on them, fun 2 watch when you're at your grandma's garden.

Guest Iiva

I´m both handed, have double dimples and I always read news paper from the last page to the front

(with books I take them in hand and read last chapter first and then I start with the first chapter)

I drowned when I was a little teenie in a public swimming pool, an angel came to me in a vision.

Ever since then, life has been more respected by me.

At our school library, I was about to go down the escalator (I was on the 8th floor and the exit is at the 6th), I don't know why I was zoning out but I stood in front of an escalator that is going up on to the 8th floor, stared at the rolling stairs, wondering why it wasn't going down (or how would I get down if the escalator is rolling the opposite direction). I stood there for a few minutes (luckily nobody came up). Then I snapped out of it and laughed at myself. I literally considered going down on a going up escalator. HAHAHA

At our school library, I was about to go down the escalator (I was on the 8th floor and the exit is at the 6th), I don't know why I was zoning out but I stood in front of an escalator that is going up on to the 8th floor, stared at the rolling stairs, wondering why it wasn't going down (or how would I get down if the escalator is rolling the opposite direction). I stood there for a few minutes (luckily nobody came up). Then I snapped out of it and laughed at myself. I literally considered going down on a going up escalator. HAHAHA

That´s funny.

In my case I stood on broken escalator and wandered why I´m not going up. Of course ppl were smiling, I must have seemed quite stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

Stubbed my toe really badly on a door hinge, then wrote a epic poem about it, while it was still bleeding out.

• 4 weeks later...

Entity? Liked to lay on me while I sleep during my teen years at my old house.I don't believe in ghosts but demon yes.They said its my chemical body thing.That my brain woke up before my body.I wanted to believe this so I did an experiment.Out if irritation. The next time it happened. I got paralyzed and all that I asked "it" what does he want! *I could still move my mouth* then *it* answered. I jerked my body so fast and sprinting out my bedroom to sleep in the living room.Lights on.No *it* sentence didn't finish.

5 random facts:

1. I'm a positive person

2. I break glass easily

3. I was a good team player in basketball

4. I like summer and can handle the heat abit more than my family

5. I like to dance and sing alone, even though I'm not good at it

1. I am nice until pushed, then I get mad

2. I used to drink a lot, then stopped due to how it made me feel (booze)

3. I have done recreational drugs before.

1. I distance myself emotionally from people 2. I hate the world and always speak bad about it 3. I learned GFX art from my twin 4. I enjoy lyricism in music more than instrumentals 5. I have really low to the earth self esteem

:_red_fox 6 aaaaa Nutellaaaaa, I think I have a week spot fot that too XD

2 weeks 3 jars, not even regretful…:cuteonion41:

- I can't stand horror movies or video games because I get scared easily.

- I never broke a bone or got stung by a bee

- I don't drink, smoke or do drugs

- I can't stand blood real life (like pools of it) but anime blood is fine. Which doesn't make sense.

- I use to own a dog, kitty, and other animals when I was a kid.