My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros had gone out into the town for a few hours at night to collect some things. When Lousal came back, he was already in the bedroom, drawing something on the ground with a piece of chalk. He would need the halfbreed blood now... Everything he brought was placed into a bag next to him. The demon himself was wearing a huge hoodie that hung slightly on his frame.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal went into the bedroom and sat down next to Tartaros. "hey, what are you doing?" he asked, lightly wrapping his arm around the other's shoulders. He looked down at the chalk markings curiously, trying to figure out what they meant.

Tartaros put on a disgusted expression as he glanced at Lousal. "Go shower. You stink." He said bluntly as he pulled back from the weird circle a bit. The demon took out the bag and let out a quiet sigh. "Where can I get a bowl?"

Lousal laughed and stole a quick kiss before standing up straight. "bowls are downstairs in the kitchen... I'll go take a quick shower" he stretched and grabbed some clothes. "By the way, the half breed is going to be dropped off later today" he went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Tartaros sighed as he nodded, quickly slipping past Lousal and going to the kitchen. He wanted to finish up with this sooner already... The demon took the biggest bowl he found and got back to the bedroom, tossing in the contents one by one. Shedded snake skin, some weird black grains - those were just a few of the weird things.

Lousal showered quickly and came back out in just his boxers. He sat down on the bed and looked down at the demon. "so... Did you have a nice relaxing night? I'm feeling a lot better, I guess this was a good idea" he chuckled softly.

Tartaros rolled his eyes with a soft huff as he stood up, looking at Lousal with a somewhat annoyed look in his eyes. "Mmhm." That was the only sound he made before he walked out with the bowl. He got back soon, however, now carefully mixing everything in it.

"is that all you've been doing all night? Looks boring..." Lousal muttered, flopping back on the bed and yawning. "I barely got any sleep... It was amazing" he smirked and glanced at Tartaros. "Demons don't get jealous do they? I don't want to have you start crying or something stupid like that"

"No, I actually slept." Tartaros answered in a grumpy tone. The demon was annoyed, and he couldn't really understand why. "It's not about being a demon, you moron. Demons have emotions, if you haven't noticed." The blond said, clearly mocking the other as he sat down on the ground, slowly mixing the mass in the bowl.

"I guess so" Lousal chuckled, he actually really wanted to see the demon get jealous. "Just remember that this was your idea... I might end up spending every night out. You always complain so much, I guess it's just mean of me to keep touching you"

Tartaros sighed, ignoring the other until he was done with whatever was in the bowl. He put it away, turned to Lousal with a scowl and stood up. "I honestly don't give a shit." He said simply as he sighed and ran a hand over his hair. "I spent a hundred years without you... I can take some time off." The demon said with a bored look in his eyes.

Lousal stared at him for a moment before shrugging it off. "Fine, I was just trying to get a reaction out of you... But since you don't care I guess I might as well get some variety" he stood up and glanced down at all the markings. "Well, have fun drawing on the floor. I'm going to make myself breakfast"

Tartaros sighed out as he looked at the other, now clearly annoyed. "I need the blood to actually finish this." He reminded the other. "Besides, what the fuck do you expect me to do? Jump on you like some puppy?" The demon asked in mockery before letting out a laugh. "I just need to be near you for some time, so I don't die off... A few years, I could take without you completely. As longs as you don't die."

"you were doing a lot of crying when I suggested we stop staying together" Lousal snapped. "Maybe I shouldn't go through with this stupid thing, living forever might be pretty shitty. Especially if you're just waiting till you can run off"

"I'm not waiting to run off somewhere." Tartaros answered simply, unfazed by the fact that Lousal had snapped. "You literally raped me." He reminded the other, tilting his head a bit. "It's hard to stay with someone who can't control their anger... Like right now." A smirk appeared on the demon's face when he said that.

Lousal glared at the demon, his good mood completely disappearing again. He knew Tartaros was right but he couldn't bring himself to admit it. "shut up already, I don't even know why I want you to stay. All you do is bitch and whine about how much you hate me"

Tartaros smirked widely, stretching in the big hoodie. "Please, if you actually fixed up your behavior, I wouldn't, as you say, bitch around." The demon adored mocking people... At some point that night, he decided there was no use in being scared. "Maybe it's time for you to think about how you act, hn?"

"I already think about my actions, what else do you want?" Lousal growled. He wanted to punch the demon in the face but was doing his best to restrain himself. "this is just how I am Tartaros, I've always acted like this. Nothing's ever changed that. So if it bugs you that much then maybe you should have let those angels just fucking kill me"

"Sadly, I can't change the past." Tartaros said in a tone full of mockery as he smirked at Lousal. If the other punched him, he wouldn't hesitate to break his wrist. "Don't worry, I'll stay here... Probably forever~!" The demon said in an overly-happy voice as he smirked at Lousal. "And when you think that I've left, I'll always come back. Forever."

"Shut up! Stop fucking mocking me Tartaros! What the fuck do you want me to do?" Lousal took a step backwards, he looked scared. The demon wasn't reacting the way he had been expecting, Tartaros wasn't angry or sad. "I'm sorry okay! Is that what you want? I'm sorry that I don't fucking know what else to do!"

Tartaros smirked lightly, taking a small step closer to Lousal. It almost seemed like he was emitting some dark aura. "What good is your sorry to me?" He asked before licking his lips, revealing his fangs. "I want you to fear me." The demon answered before laughing. "I want you to do something good for me... I want you to become mine." The blond said, his smirk somewhat crazy.

Lousal's eyes widened at the words, he was starting to completely panic. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? What's wrong with you?" He kept backing up until his back hit the wall. "isn't that what this stupid scar means?" he lightly touched his chest.

Tartaros chuckled darkly as he moved closer to Lousal, so he could place his palm on his chest. "Oh, this little thing..." He said with a chuckle as the scar suddenly changed into open wounds. "Just a decoration." He purred out, licking the blood off his fingertips. "Mmn... You taste good~"

Lousal cried out in pain as the scars town open. He clutched at his chest as if trying to stop the bleeding. "F-fix it! It hurts Tartaros" he wailed, trying to fight back tears of pain. He was completely panicking, the physical pain was nothing compared to how confused and fearful he felt inside.

"It's supposed to hurt, silly human." Tartaros smiled sweetly as he looked at Lousal. "Just like when you tore my insides apart. You left we completely without strength..." He purred, placing a hand right over the other's heart. "Do you know how easy it is to kill a human?" He asked with a sweet smile on his face.