My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros whimpered quietly when he was moved from the position. He gasped out softly before slowly relaxing in Lousal's arms. The demon only nodded at what he heard, his eyes closed. If he could get used to this, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. He leaned his head against the other's shoulder before opening his eyes a bit. "Just get the half breed sooner..."

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal smiled and gently ran a hand through the demon's hair. "alright" he said softly. "I'll get it as quickly as possible..." he started to leave a trail of kisses up Tartaros' neck, his hand moving up the demon's sides to feel his skin more. "Do you love me?" Lousal murmured against the demon's neck.

Tartaros shivered rather visibly at all the soft touches from Lousal as he shifted a bit uncomfortably in his lap. The question made him actually think for a bit. "...I do..." He finally answered quietly, closing his eyes. Did he really? The demon wasn't sure himself. Was this feeling really what one could call love anymore?

"good..." Lousal ran his fingers over the demon's thighs. "I'm never going to touch anyone except you..." he looked into Tartaros' eyes with a smile. "i love you, and I'm going to make sure you're mine forever..." he leaned in and kissed him gently.

Tartaros' eyes widened at Lousal's words. Not going to touch anyone else but him? Did that mean he would be the only one keeping Lousal's sexual satisfaction? What about all those other 'pets' of his? The demon still kissed, back, however pulled back soon. "What about the others? You do have other pets?"

Lousal just shrugged at the question. "I don't need them, I'd rather spend more time with you..." he smirked slightly at the question. "why do you ask? Does that bother you?" he lifted the demon off his lap and lay him down on the bed. "you can be honest with me." he fixed his pants.

Tartaros looked away as he was layed down and turned on his side, pulling his knees to himself. "...You'll get bored of me at one point. You have to switch from time to time." He muttered out quietly, this time trying to sound completely honest. "Besides... I want to be able to walk sometimes."

Lousal lay down next to him and pulled the demon into his arms. "I won't get bored of you..." he said gently, pressing his face into Tartaros' neck. "I told you, I want to keep you as mine forever..." he gently kissed his neck. "don't you want to stay with me forever? wouldn't it bother you if I was spending time with someone else?"

Tartaros tensed up a bit at the question before slowly exhaling. "I don't mind if you're with others..." He murmured out, closing his eyes for the moment. "I do want to stay with you..." The demon almost whispered out before snuggling a bit closer to Lousal. Even an action like this caused pain to shoot over his ass and lower back.

"alright then..." Lousal smiled and kissed Tartaros' forehead. "I'll keep meeting up with my pets so you can have some breaks..." He lightly patted the demon's ass. "but you'll always be my favorite" he closed his eyes and sighed softly.

Tartaros couldn't help but sigh in relief. Thankfully, Lousal did change his mind... The demon closed his eyes, shifting a bit, until his stomach rumbled. Loudly. The blond's cheeks flushed red as he opened his eyes, staring away. He was so damn hungry... The demon heard about a food called 'pizza' here. He was rather curious to see what it was...

"hm? did all that make you hungry?" Lousal grinned and slowly pulled away. "what would you like me to bring you to eat?" he asked, running his fingers through the demon's hair. "anything you want" he kissed Tartaros lightly before sitting up.

Tartaros sniffled quietly as he looked up at Lousal. "...Pizza." He murmured out softly, deciding he could just figure out now. The name of the food was weird... He doubted if he'd ever seen that even. The demon sighed softly as he slowly moved his palm down, trying to soothe the horrible sore. He managed to do it completely, however that left him exhausted and hungry even more.

Lousal smiled at the request. "Pizza? Alright, I'll order delivery then..." he got out of bed and pulled out his phone, looking up the phone number of a pizza place. "what kind of pizza do you want?" he wasn't sure if the demon would know what kind he wanted, but Lousal figured there was no harm in asking.

Tartaros stared at Lousal in utter confusion when he was asked what kind of a pizza did he want. He didn't know! The demon shrugged quietly as he looked down and sighed. The blond buried his head into the comfy pillow, shifting a bit as he layed there on the bed, barely moving after that. He felt tired...

Lousal gently patted the demons head. "Okay, I'll just get a couple different kinds" he said with a smile. He pulled away and left the room to order delivery since he didn't want to disturb Tartaros. After a couple minutes he came back in and lay down next to him on the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Tartaros groaned out something into the pillow as a response, lightly gripping onto it. When Lousal came back - after what felt like a few hours instead of the few minutes - the demon grumbled softly, keeping his face hidden from everything around him. His ass still hurt... Slowly exhaling, the blond turned his head a bit so he could peek at the other with one eye. "So... What kind of a food even is pizza?" He asked quietly, seemingly slightly embarrassed.

Lousal tried to hold back laughter at the demon's question. "you don't even know what it is? Its kinda like bread with tomato sauce and cheese and some other stuff on top..." he explained. "it'll be here soon" he wrapped an arm around Tartaros and pulled him closer.

Tartaros furrowed his brows at the explanation and huffed quietly. "Sounds awful." He muttered out, his body tensing slightly when he was pulled closer. Forcing himself to relax, he his his face into Lousal's chest and let out a quiet sigh. A soft groan left the demon's mouth as he pressed into the taller man's body, cuddling up to him for warmth.

"I'm sure you'll like it" Lousal pressed his lips against Tartaros' forehead. "just rest for a bit, the food will be here soon..." he gently stroked the demon's hair, resisting the urge to touch more of his body. He didn't even want sex at the moment, just to touch him all over.

Tartaros let out a soft grumble that seemed close to a moan, but not quite it. He snuggled into the warmth of Lousal, easing into the gentle touch. "Feels nice..." He finally murmured out against the tall male's chest where he was hiding his face. His smaller hands gently wrapped around the other's body, bringing him closer. "You're warm..." He whispered softly, a small smile spreading across his face. What was the point in being scared? He couldn't escape.

Lousal ran his hands down Tartaros' back. "Are you still sore?" he asked softly, gently massaging the demon's lower back with his fingers. "you could take a nap and I'll wake you up when the food gets here" he nuzzled his face into the other's hair.

"Of course I'm still sore..." Tartaros mumbled out with the slightest bit of irritation as he let out a faint, soft moan. Lousal's fingers felt nice like that... "Don't wanna." He answered stubbornly at the suggestion of taking a nap. His red eyes were slightly drowzy as he arched out his back into the other's touch, and, without really wanting to do so, pushed his ass out. That caused a bit of pain to shoot through it, but... It wasn't that bad, he supposed.

Lousal chuckled softly at the demon's actions, he continued to rub his lower back. "does that feel good?" he lowered his hand a bit to lightly squeeze Tartaros' ass before moving his hand back up to rub his back. "you're such a cute little demon..." he teased lightly.

Tartaros groaned out softly at the question, which was probably meant to be a yes. The demon gasped softly at the squeeze to his ass, his eyes shooting open to stare at Lousal. "Don't just do that suddenly..." He complained quietly, soon easing back into his touch. If he was a cat, the blond would've begun purring by now...